Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are not created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain physical traits, that among these are height, face and penis size.

- Thomas Jefferson

What percent of his own race must a man mog to ascend? Ascension is the act of having unpaid sex with a non-obese female in a 1st world country.

My opinion is as follows.

White: 30%

In other words, a white man must be within the top 70% of white men to ascend. Not too difficult unless you're an ugly turbomanlet dicklet. Even then, a noodle might give you a chance. For this reason, white men have the lowest bar for ascension.

Black: 70%

Black men are haloed by media which offsets their subhuman behavior and looks.

Asian: 90%

Just be top 10% Chang

Indian: 99%

Just be top 1% Chadpreet

massive cope

curries > all

Pretty accurate.

Cope

comment_1589805816pSuJoi4JEwEZ5kMcvTvoUp.jpg

Arabs not even on the list :feelsrope:

It's over

What about Slavs and Meds?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are not created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain physical traits, that among these are height, face and penis size.

- Thomas Jefferson

What percent of his own race must a man mog to ascend? Ascension is the act of having unpaid sex with a non-obese female in a 1st world country.

My opinion is as follows.

White: 30%

In other words, a white man must be within the top 70% of white men to ascend. Not too difficult unless you're an ugly turbomanlet dicklet. Even then, a noodle might give you a chance. For this reason, white men have the lowest bar for ascension.

Black: 70%

Black men are haloed by media which offsets their subhuman behavior and looks.

Asian: 90%

Just be top 10% Chang

Indian: 99%

Just be top 1% Chadpreet

i'd say Asian at 85% and Indian at 90%

Also blacks are overrated I'd say it's 80% for blacks too, non-Tyrones don't get much

Arabs not even on the list :feelsrope:

It's over
Arabs are fucking tricky due to their geographical location being smack in the middle of Eurasia. I'd say treat North-Western Arabs similarly to Slavs and South-Eastern Arabs similarly to Indians.

Hispanics are practically immune to inceldom. I don't know what it is, but legit turbomanlets get latina stacies.
true, i see that shit all the time in NYC

true, i see that shit all the time in NYC
A fellow NYcel! Yeah, I think it's a combination of their close-knit community and giga-NTness. Meanwhile, us rice try to eat each other alive in competition and we're giga-spergs.

Meanwhile, us rice try to eat each other alive in competition and are mostly spergs.
LOL. Most Asians that I see in NYC get into relations are relatively tall (especially in Manhattan). But Im sure theyre all FOBs or something

LOL. Most Asians that I see in NYC get into relations are relatively tall (especially in Manhattan). But Im sure theyre all FOBs or something
Yeah, the asian men that ascend are usually above 6'0, decent looking facially, and neurotypical as fuck. I'm autistic though which offsets my decent physical traits.

What about Slavs and Meds?
Slavs are somewhere between rice and white, while meds are somewhere between white and sand.

Rich rice fob seem to be taller than local rice tbh.

Yeah, the asian men that ascend are usually above 6'0, decent looking facially, and neurotypical as fuck. I'm autistic though which offsets my decent physical traits.
are you really that autistic jfl

Slavs are somewhere between rice and white, while meds are somewhere between white and sand.

Rich rice fob seem to be taller than local rice tbh.
but they only date with asian foids and rarely outside thier race. It is very rare to see a AMXF relationship in NYC

but they only date with asian foids and rarely outside thier race. It is very rare to see a AMXF relationship in NYC
True, even the rich noodles FOB are rice only I’ve noticed.

are you really that autistic jfl
Yeah, I am. If I could show you how I acted in elementary, middle, and highschool then you'd agree. My mental maturity was years behind everyone else too. It's unfortunate but that's just how I'm built.

Arabs are fucking tricky due to their geographical location being smack in the middle of Eurasia. I'd say treat North-Western Arabs similarly to Slavs and South-Eastern Arabs similarly to Indians.
Palestinian-Jordanian with potentially Iraqi ancestry?

Doesn't sound like I have it all that bad with myself ngl.

Palestinian-Jordanian with potentially Iraqi ancestry?

Doesn't sound like I have it all that bad with myself ngl.
Yeah, people from that region are quite diverse. White DNA from above, Black DNA from below. A big melting pot.

Yeah, people from that region are quite diverse. White DNA from above, Black DNA from below. A big melting pot.
Yeah, even my family is quite diverse. I'm brown while most of my family (including extended here) can pass off as white due to their lighter skin.

We're all one region united under getting fucked by the USA and governments.

When will Pan-Arabism become a reality? :feelsbadman:

Yeah, even my family is quite diverse. I'm brown while most of my family (including extended here) can pass off as white due to their lighter skin.
Brutal skincolorpill.

Also just noticed your pfp, I'm a Genji main.

IncompatibleUniformBuffalo size restricted

Also just noticed your pfp, I'm a Genji main.

View attachment 750129
Didn't think you played overwatch, or any video games for that matter tbh.

I'm not actually a reaper main. My biggest investment is in Widowmaker bc she takes so much time to master and so much aim to be good with her in a way.

Didn't think you played overwatch, or any video games for that matter tbh.

I'm not actually a reaper main. My biggest investment is in Widowmaker bc she takes so much time to master and so much aim to be good with her in a way.
Widow is probably my best character too because I like scouting in CSGO, but she's also kinda boring compared to the other heroes imo. Point and click adventure.

Widow is probably my best character too because I like scouting in CSGO, but she's also kinda boring compared to the other heroes imo. Point and click adventure.
Nice

And yeah, I get you. It could get boring for some people to play a point and click adventure.

As for me, those 300 damage headshots are :owo:

It's over for incelcels.

@To koniec

The JBC(Just Be Curry)pill destroyed me.