Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 8 - Racial Homophily in Western Europe / Ethnics in W.Europe are FINISHED

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
We already know American women put SS soldiers to shame when it comes to white supremacy:

Racepill

0 NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI

But what about EUROPEAN women. supposedly liberal and "open minded" europe ???

This is a 2012 study from University of Groningen, It is a Europe based study that shows exclusion rates in Western Europe. And I quote;

Racial Homophily and Exclusion in Online Dating Preferences:
A Cross-national Comparison

" The aim of this study is to extend existing research on interracial unions by examining racial homophily and exclusion in online dating preferences across 9 European countries. We analyze data from 9 countries (Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, France, and Poland) (N= 100,817), distinguishing between majority- (i.e., European) and minority-status racial group members (i.e., Arabic, African, Asian, and Hispanic).

Moreover, exclusion patterns reveal the existence of a definite hierarchy of racial preferences, which places Europeans and one’s own group on top, Hispanics on an intermediate position, while Arabs, Africans, and Asians are at the bottom of the ranking."*

WvIb7Wy

( If you are arab in europe, 70-80% of women write you off from get-go. Your potential dating pool is diminished to that remaining 30%.

Mind you, this study doesnt show gender specific exclusion rates. It is very well known that women on average are more racially selective, so that 70% exclusion is most like likely 80% for WOMEN.)

Ethnics in Europe are FINISHED. You need to be 8/10 to get as much success as a 4/10 white. -3 theory might be actually -4 or -5 theory in Western Europe.

hurrrr durrrr in the western europe, it is different, women are not racist there.

Nope. Stats consistently show, it doesnt matter if you live in the places with more racial diversity. If you are brown, you will have much harder time in dating. Regardless of whether you live in a immigrant infested shithole or rural Europe where there are no other ethnics.

AkAWXQP

If you dont conform to conventional beauty standards with Caucasian phenotype then;

Conservative or liberal, urban or rural, western or eastern, young or old

ALL WOMEN hate you. You guys need to understand, you can't escape -3 theory. Can you get a gf in Europe ? sure, if you are a 7-8 / 10 ethnic then you can pull it off. even then, dont count on it. Most turks and arabs in Europe marry to their cousin they bring from their home countries at age 18.

Source:
http://paa2012.princeton.edu/papers/121669

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL

It's over. We need tha racepill squad here ASAP.

We already know American women put SS soldiers to shame when it comes to white supremacy:

View attachment 31713
View attachment 31714

This is a 2012 study from University of Groningen, It is a Europe based study that shows exclusion rates in Western Europe. And I quote;

" The aim of this study is to extend existing research on interracial unions by examining racial homophily and exclusion in online dating preferences across 9 European countries. We analyze data from 9 countries (Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, France, and Poland) (N= 100,817), distinguishing between majority- (i.e., European) and minority-status racial group members (i.e., Arabic, African, Asian, and Hispanic).

Moreover, exclusion patterns reveal the existence of a definite hierarchy of racial preferences, which places Europeans and one’s own group on top, Hispanics on an intermediate position, while Arabs, Africans, and Asians are at the bottom of the ranking."*

View attachment 31710

( If you are arab in europe, 70-80% of women write you off from get-go. Your potential dating pool is diminished to that remaining 30%.

Mind you, this study doesnt show gender specific exclusion rates. It is very well known that women on average are more racially selective, so that 70% exclusion is most like likely 80% for WOMEN.)

Ethnics in Europe are FINISHED. You need to be 8/10 to get as much success as a 4/10 white. -3 theory might be actually -4 or -5 theory in Western Europe.

Nope. Stats consistently show, it doesnt matter if you live in the places with more racial diversity. If you are brown, you will have much harder time in dating. Regardless of whether you live in a immigrant infested shithole or rural Europe where there are no other ethnics.

View attachment 31711

If you dont conform to conventional beauty standards with Caucasian phenotype then;

ALL WOMEN hate you. You guys need to understand, you can't escape -3 theory. Can you get a gf in Europe ? sure, if you are a 7-8 / 10 ethnic then you can pull it off. even then, dont count on it. Most turks and arabs in Europe marry to their cousin they bring from their home countries at age 18.

Source:

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL
@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL

It's over. We need tha racepill squad here ASAP.
Water is wet.

Again...its whitecel cope to think blacks/ethnics can get any woman in the west. Top fucking kek. White femoids only care about fat black cocks...not the person attached to it. If you arent BBC white femoids would rather see you go back to the shithole we came from.

JBW JBW JBW. WHITECELS STOP FUCKING COPING. ITS BAD ENOUGH YOUR FAILING LIFE ON EASY MODE..STOP MAKING SHIT UP TO BLAME YOUR FAILURE ON, EXCEPT YOUR OWN INABILITY TO SUCCEED IN WHITE SOCIETY.

If you are rapefuge in europe you can rape 5+ foids a day>get send to psychologist>continue raping them while getting welfare from white cucks.

If you are rapefuge in europe you can rape 5+ foids a day>get send to psychologist>continue raping them while getting welfare from white cucks.
Cope more.

Cope more.
Go to sweden and see for yourself, if someones calls police on you tell them that they are "racist" and continue taking prime foids, who will be happy to support you since you are contributing so much for their culture enrichment and progress.

Go to sweden and see for yourself, if someones calls police on you tell them that they are "racist" and continue taking prime foids, who will be happy to support you since you are contributing so much for their culture enrichment and progress.
There are so many tardcels here, its incredible. Blocked btw.

Yeah i tried doing a tinder experiment and i found out that foids penalize ethnic men regardless of how gl they are. Whereas men don't give a fuck about race, an 8/10 black rostie is going to perform equally as well as an 8/10 white rostie.
It would be cool if you would also factor in gender differences.

You are too stupid to look outside your USA and cant understand its different in other parts of the world. Cope more and rot away.

Blocking users is the sign of a weak mind. What's the point of a forum where you only ever see the posts of people you like and agree with everything on? Discussion largerly stems from disagreement.

Blocking users is the sign of a weak mind. What's the point of a forum where you only ever see the posts of people you like and agree with everything on? Discussion largerly stems from disagreement.
Cope.

View attachment 31713
View attachment 31714

View attachment 31710

View attachment 31711

Source:

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL
arabcels on suicidewatch

Hence the term "deathnik".

Women preferring white chads

Women being white supremacists

Pick one. Most of them are leftists who have a deep hate for white nationalism and fascism.

This.
If you block someone, they win.

Also Tellem disproves this thread, inb4 I get lynched by the ethnik cope squad

Didn't expect you to post another one. Really hammering in that suicide fuel for ethnics huh? :feelsrope:

Arabs should blow up that shithole

What women say =/= how women act

JFL if you think a 6’2 gigaArab will be rejected for a 5’8 white manlet.

What women say =/= how women act

JFL if you think a 6’2 gigaArab will be rejected for a 5’8 white manlet.
Great, another lowIQ race pill denier.
No one has ever said a 10/10 ethnic man does worse than a 5/10 white boi. We already have evidence of how they act too, they're even MORE likely to exclude ethnics than they say they are.
https://incels.is/threads/racepill-part-4-bbc-meme-debunked.40085/

At least familiarize yourself with the race pill before you pull bullshit statements out of your ass hole.

this study is only talking about betabuxxing

Tellem destroyed the racepill

Nigga who cares. If you want to ask a girl out, just do it, get rejected, and move on. There's no reason to be super self conscious about your race. This dogshit racepill study shit is an excuse not to try. You're reading too much into trash that doesn't matter at the end of the day because as long as the number is nonzero, you still have an obligation to try.

Yeah, my race is generally not desirable, but that doesn't make me some unfuckable monster. I have redeeming qualities like height, relatively light skin, for a currycel, and a decent head of hair, plus I work. We just need to try bro.

Last edited:
It's not -3 theory, it's half theory, if an ethnic has N SMV rating then his comparative white SMV is N/2 where N > 0.

Nigga who cares. If you want to ask a girl out, just do it, get rejected, and move on. There's no reason to be super self conscious about your race. This dogshit racepill study shit is an excuse not to try. You're reading too much into trash that doesn't matter at the end of the day because as long as the number is nonzero, you still have an obligation to try.

Yeah, my race is generally not desirable, but that doesn't make me some unfuckable monster. I have redeeming qualities like height, relatively light skin, for a currycel, and a decent head of hair, plus I work. We just need to try bro.
RIP

I'm trying to provide lifefuel for other ethnics who feel like it's over because of their race, it's NOT over if you're ethnic, there are certainly ways to date, you just need to either status max, live in an ethnic shithole, or find fucked up women online. Since your looks won't get you anywhere.

I'm not saying an ugly bald currycel will ever get laid, or that you'll have anywhere near as easy of a time as white normies, but if you're a LDAR 4/10+ 5'10''+ then you really have no excuse not to try.

I'm not talking about Europe btw. Just the US. I have no idea what the situation is in Europe so I can't comment.

But the women who like ethniks are easy to fuck.

This.
If you block someone, they win.

Tellem doesnt disprove shit, when you are as good looking as him, 6'4'' with godly 30 inches frame + masculine face, of course you wont be incel. This argument against race theory is so low IQ. It is like saying being 5'3'' doesnt matter cos this guy I know has a gf.

What does this have to do with the thread I posted you retard ?

Anyone who isn't a new mayfag knows how much I've tried, asked out women girls etc. I've posted pics from clubs before. Unlike you, I have never rejected women. Spare the bullshit, not everyone is a volcel like you. "we need to try" well we already try and get rejected. maybe you should try NOT rejecting women.
This thread isnt meant for GL larper ethnics. they should try ofc.

Let that aside,
The numbers for exclusion are actually so fucking big, what those exclusion rates actually say is that being arab in europe is as bad as being 5'2''. And you say "nigga who cares, no reason to be self concious about your race".

Not to mention, you are one of the biggest race ranters here. You might have bipolar or Multiple Personality Disorder, you change your opinion every 10 mins.
You literally opened this thread jjust today:
https://incels.is/threads/as-an-ethnic-i-would-feel-wrong-dating-a-white-girl-or-any-girl.63800/

almost every single post you made on discord was racial "its over for ethnics" too:
WohaGioEhIAQEAJCQAgIASEgBISAEBACFZWABP8VVfLSbiEgBISAEBACQkAICAEhIASEgBCoMATH5JeSPxEZVFbAAAAAEl

You really should make your mind up about this issue.

But the women who like ethniks are easy to fuck.
Sadly, this is not the case. Those who are into arabs or browns exclusively go for very good looking ethnics here.

Last edited:
Whitecels will continue to cope whenever these racepill threads are posted. I've traveled the world and one thing i can say with 100% confidence is that white men have it by far the easiest.

For a white guy to be incel he literally has to be in the bottom 5% looks wise or so mentally autistic to the point he doesn't ever leave his own basement.

Exclude blacks - 90.5%. JFL

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

White femoids only care about fat black cocks...not the person attached to it. If you arent BBC white femoids would rather see you go back to the shithole we came from.

Even when the evidence is right in your face this subhuman creature is still nigger coping.

Tellem destroyed the racepill

Last edited:
the only reason those stats look like that is because the UK was left out of the poll

if the UK was in there it would show an enormous preference for BBCs

Whitecels will continue to cope whenever these racepill threads are posted. I've traveled the world and one thing i can say with 100% confidence is that white men have it by far the easiest.

For a white guy to be incel he literally has to be in the bottom 5% looks wise or so mentally autistic to the point he doesn't ever leave his own basement.
legit

Anyone with real life experiences already know this. white halo is just too strong, Ive seen it with my eyes in Japan.

Exclude blacks - 90.5%. JFL

Nigger copers on suicide watch.

Even when the evidence is right in your face this subhuman creature is still nigger coping.

You dont even need empirical evidence to know that actually, these kids dont leave their basement, they dont have a life.
so they think blacked.com is real life. or bbc memes they see on 4chan

what's hilarious is, it is mostly white nationalist guys who push "white women worship blacks" "just be ethnic in the west"
guys like squirtaqua, incelscum, socal etc
they all push "white women worship ethnics" meme so hard, but when u look at their post history: "la creature" "god, niggers are so fucking ugly" "sandniggers look disgusting"
JFL

they look so dumb with their retarded copes

just like you said, even when statistical evidence is right in their faces, these retards are still coping.

Every single example they bring up to "prove" bbc meme is 7/10 dudes like tellem or some black male model.
the point is those guys can get a white gf DESPITE being black, not because of it.

Last edited:
legit

Anyone with real life experiences already know this. white halo is just too strong, Ive seen it with my eyes in Japan.

You dont even need empirical evidence to know that actually, these kids dont leave their basement, they dont have a life.
so they think blacked.com is real life. or bbc memes they see on 4chan

what's hilarious is, it is mostly white nationalist guys who push "white women worship blacks" "just be ethnic in the west"
guys like squirtaqua, incelscum, socal etc
they all push "white women worship ethnics" meme so hard, but when u look at their post history: "la creature" "god, niggers are so fucking ugly" "sandniggers look disgusting"
JFL

they look so dumb with their retarded copes

just like you said, even when statistical evidence is right in their faces, these retards are still coping.

I'm a White Nationalist and I do not believe that white women worship blacks or any other ethnic cope. Cucks like nazicel needs to skinned alive

I don’t believe this crap anymore after Tyrone t saga

Racepill only applies to Curries , every other race can do okay

Race pill has never applied to
-Tyrones
-Chadpreets
-Changs
They still slay, maybe not as much as chad but not enough difference for them to even care/notice.

That being said
You're a Chadpreet.
Go get em tiger

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet for racebaiting? 100% chance mods are blacks like tellem tyrone who are bedding tons of white women but want us whitecels to be deluded into thinking we have control over the dating market. Here's what a white girl had to say on youtube in support of the JBE theory

"If these stats are all from the US, white dudes could be getting more attention simply because there are more of them here. Or more of them on the dating site. You have to look at how many of each race are on Ok Cupid, for example. There could be a million white dudes & only a thousand black & Asian dudes. Reporting of stats can be easily manipulated to fit whatever your cause is. Not saying that white standards of beauty aren't predominant in US culture though. Just pointing out that there could be confounds in this research that is being left out."

And average whites. Women see us as boring, look at the above post.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet for racebaiting? 100% chance mods are blacks like tellem tyrone who are bedding tons of white women but want us whitecels to be deluded into thinking we have control over the dating market. Here's what a white girl had to say on youtube in support of the JBE theory

"If these stats are all from the US, white dudes could be getting more attention simply because there are more of them here. Or more of them on the dating site. You have to look at how many of each race are on Ok Cupid, for example. There could be a million white dudes & only a thousand black & Asian dudes. Reporting of stats can be easily manipulated to fit whatever your cause is. Not saying that white standards of beauty aren't predominant in US culture though. Just pointing out that there could be confounds in this research that is being left out."

And average whites. Women see us as boring, look at the above post.
This. High IQ. Black and ethnic faces are more defined and masculine.

Race pill has never applied to
-Tyrones
-Chadpreets
-Changs
They still slay, maybe not as much as chad but not enough difference for them to even care/notice.

That being said
You're a Chadpreet.
Go get em tiger
JFL, I also lol'd at that, he is just curry version of tellem. 6'3'' very fair skinned indian.
has 700 matches in europe in just 2 months.

Download 2

it is hilarious how dumb these people are. They think racepill means every single ethnic must be automatically KHHDV for life.

>tellem disproves JBW
>letme show you how top10 male model gets matches on tinder
>this NBA player has a white white, you didnt think about that did ya ?

tellem is 6'4'' + has 30 inches wide frame + masc face + ripped body
he is top 5%
ofc he is gonna get matches

Come to sweden, foids like ethnics there

Tellem doesnt disprove shit, when you are as good looking as him, 6'4'' with godly 30 inches frame + masculine face, of course you wont be incel. This argument against race theory is so low IQ. It is like saying being 5'3'' doesnt matter cos this guy I know has a gf.

What does this have to do with the thread I posted you retard ?

Anyone who isn't a new mayfag knows how much I've tried, asked out women girls etc. I've posted pics from clubs before. Unlike you, I have never rejected women. Spare the bullshit, not everyone is a volcel like you. "we need to try" well we already try and get rejected. maybe you should try NOT rejecting women.
This thread isnt meant for GL larper ethnics. they should try ofc.

Let that aside,
The numbers for exclusion are actually so fucking big, what those exclusion rates actually say is that being arab in europe is as bad as being 5'2''. And you say "nigga who cares, no reason to be self concious about your race".

Not to mention, you are one of the biggest race ranters here. You might have bipolar or Multiple Personality Disorder, you change your opinion every 10 mins.
You literally opened this thread jjust today:
https://incels.is/threads/as-an-ethnic-i-would-feel-wrong-dating-a-white-girl-or-any-girl.63800/

almost every single post you made on discord was racial "its over for ethnics" too:
View attachment 31911

You really should make your mind up about this issue.

Sadly, this is not the case. Those who are into arabs or browns exclusively go for very good looking ethnics here.

I don't know man. I'm not sure what to think. I just feel like it couldn't be over. Thousands of years of sexual selection must have meant something. I know online dating is off the table but there has to be some way to lose my virginity.

I just hate this life, it's like a never ending nightmare for ethnics, I'm just trying to find some justice in this world. I can't cope with being a currycel anymore. I'd rather be a fucking rat or something. I feel closer to ending it every day, I just don't know what to do anymore man.

Surely you've felt hope before even though you know there is none? I just don't know what it's like being undesirable. I can't fathom it. I know what it's like being invisible. But undesirable? Nobody ever wanting to pair up with you until the end of time? That's a pill I can't swallow without some cyanide.

How can you really continue living life knowing it's truly over? What the fuck keeps you going? Nobody here is truly racepilled or blackpilled, not even you, otherwise we probably would have killed ourselves by now.

Last edited:
Are you saying this out of your ass?
You'd think so, but I see stacy with tyrone more often than I see chad with (idk ethnic stacy?). However the offer lasts for however big the supply is so even though chad is second here, he's a very close second.

Fuck you fakecel faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back