Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 8 - Racial Homophily in Western Europe / Ethnics in W.Europe are FINISHED

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet for racebaiting? 100% chance mods are blacks like tellem tyrone who are bedding tons of white women but want us whitecels to be deluded into thinking we have control over the dating market.

you are right but most of these dating stats are about marriage/betabuxxing and also many of these dating sites are mostly older women (30-40 year old wormin). lets be honest the only female preference that matters are young women. and in 2018 young women do not like non-chad white males.

He saw one Arab with an Swede girl 3 years ago and never recovered.

I see them each and every day.

Arabs and Negroes on this forum are fucking deluded. Like I've been saying, an Arab or Negroe incel in Sweden never existed. No one has ever encountered the unicorn.

But by all means, please believe the statistics. It might just motivate some of you to pack your stuff and go back home.

JFL, I also lol'd at that, he is just curry version of tellem. 6'3'' very fair skinned indian.
has 700 matches in europe in just 2 months.

View attachment 32037

it is hilarious how dumb these people are. They think racepill means every single ethnic must be automatically KHHDV for life.

>tellem disproves JBW
>letme show you how top10 male model gets matches on tinder
>this NBA player has a white white, you didnt think about that did ya ?

tellem is 6'4'' + has 30 inches wide frame + masc face + ripped body
he is top 5%
ofc he is gonna get matches
Incels.me is TRULY a male modelling agency, i find it hilarious that @FACEandLMS 's discord server has literally turned into a modelling agency and LARPers calling out other LARPers on their LARP, everyone who talks there is Tall with great frame, muscles AND is at least PSL 7/10 or above.

8a6c2b0040780593ee542f3a24234c3c

And for more suifuel, NO WOMAN will EVER say this to any TRUE Blackcel only to tellem a "Truecel" cause he's a KHHV, as a curry i won't be getting it anyway neither will you @13k
Image 1

TEHEHE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GUY FROM BLACKED
hand me the fucking rope:feelsrope:

Incels.me is TRULY a male modelling agency, i find it hilarious that @FACEandLMS 's discord server has literally turned into a modelling agency and LARPers calling out other LARPers on their LARP, everyone who talks there is Tall with great frame, muscles AND is at least PSL 7/10 or above.

View attachment 32151

And for more suifuel, NO WOMAN will EVER say this to any TRUE Blackcel only to tellem a "Truecel" cause he's a KHHV, as a curry i won't be getting it anyway neither will you @13k
View attachment 32152
Tellem is already the third LARPing "blackcel" that has been exposed. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tellem is already the third LARPing "blackcel" that has been exposed. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My apologies, you were right about him, that cunt.

Only the ugly can be incel, I should've stayed loyal to my own line. I gave that larper too much credit for his ethnic rants.

Let me do an experiment and settle this.

8/10 arab vs 5/10 white. -3 theory

you are right but most of these dating stats are about marriage/betabuxxing and also many of these dating sites are mostly older women (30-40 year old wormin). lets be honest the only female preference that matters are young women. and in 2018 young women do not like non-chad white males.
Fun fact: I got a 50% for race-baiting on this thread. I wonder if our blackcels get such shitty treatment from the mods?!

Okay, lol.
I never thought women in Europe cared about this that much.
Now I know why I am incel.

Women preferring white chads

Women being white supremacists

Pick one. Most of them are leftists who have a deep hate for white nationalism and fascism.

You're forgetting the virtue signaling. Women envy women that are with white nationalists because they're exclusive and usually far more masculine and alpha. They still have family values, and they can openly be malicious.

Let me do an experiment and settle this.

8/10 arab vs 5/10 white. -3 theory
You need to be realistic with the pictures you use though.

You can't go use a white skinned male model arab as a"8/10" and ugly ass white as "5/10" to get the results you want to see.

It needs to be brown (shitskin arab) with a good face and a 5/10 average face WASP with blue eyes.

For a white guy to be incel he literally has to be in the bottom 5% looks wise or so mentally autistic to the point he doesn't ever leave his own basement.

you described me perfectly :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Fun fact: I got a 50% for race-baiting on this thread. I wonder if our blackcels get such shitty treatment from the mods?!

these mods have warned me too for debating against JBW lies. the mods themselves try to push JBW theory !

View attachment 32151

View attachment 32152

over
it
is

I'm convinced that anyone extroverted enough to become popular/recognizable by name on any forum is not an incel. Who else has noticed that all these popular guys also just happen to turn out to "make it" or be fakecels?
You also see this happen with people like eggman too. I'm sure even ER would have eventually gotten a gf had his videos manage to blow up without him shooting people up.

I disagree with these numbers. Yes it's over, but not by 80%, by 99.9999999% (~100%).

I live in France, I'm an "OK" Arab (5/10 gymcelled 5'9) and every single foid, every one of them, no matter how subhuman, including ethnics, rejects me. For example the graph says that 16% Arab women reject Arab men. Well that's false. I don't know the context in which this has been asked, but they are simply lying I swear to God I'm not coping at all. Arab women in France will date any guy before they date their own men. The racism in Europe is far higher than in America, anyone who says the opposite doesn't know what he's talking about. You can date some Mexican/Mixed "easily" there, I've talked to some on Facebook years ago. Good luck dating a woman as an Arab in France. USA > Europe.

We already know American women put SS soldiers to shame when it comes to white supremacy:

View attachment 31713
View attachment 31714

But what about EUROPEAN women. supposedly liberal and "open minded" europe ???

This is a 2012 study from University of Groningen, It is a Europe based study that shows exclusion rates in Western Europe. And I quote;

Racial Homophily and Exclusion in Online Dating Preferences:
A Cross-national Comparison

" The aim of this study is to extend existing research on interracial unions by examining racial homophily and exclusion in online dating preferences across 9 European countries. We analyze data from 9 countries (Germany, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, France, and Poland) (N= 100,817), distinguishing between majority- (i.e., European) and minority-status racial group members (i.e., Arabic, African, Asian, and Hispanic).

Moreover, exclusion patterns reveal the existence of a definite hierarchy of racial preferences, which places Europeans and one’s own group on top, Hispanics on an intermediate position, while Arabs, Africans, and Asians are at the bottom of the ranking."*

View attachment 31710

( If you are arab in europe, 70-80% of women write you off from get-go. Your potential dating pool is diminished to that remaining 30%.

Mind you, this study doesnt show gender specific exclusion rates. It is very well known that women on average are more racially selective, so that 70% exclusion is most like likely 80% for WOMEN.)

Ethnics in Europe are FINISHED. You need to be 8/10 to get as much success as a 4/10 white. -3 theory might be actually -4 or -5 theory in Western Europe.

Nope. Stats consistently show, it doesnt matter if you live in the places with more racial diversity. If you are brown, you will have much harder time in dating. Regardless of whether you live in a immigrant infested shithole or rural Europe where there are no other ethnics.

View attachment 31711

If you dont conform to conventional beauty standards with Caucasian phenotype then;

Conservative or liberal, urban or rural, western or eastern, young or old

ALL WOMEN hate you. You guys need to understand, you can't escape -3 theory. Can you get a gf in Europe ? sure, if you are a 7-8 / 10 ethnic then you can pull it off. even then, dont count on it. Most turks and arabs in Europe marry to their cousin they bring from their home countries at age 18.

Source:
http://paa2012.princeton.edu/papers/121669

@FACEandLMS
@Weightcel
@Bronzehawkattack
@EthnicelNL
If that was the case I'd respect white women more. But they fuck monkeys cause of "BBC" an constantly cheat on whites. Then they run off as soon as she's pregnant and looks for a white man to race the little Nigglet. It's sickening!!!!!