Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As an ethnic I would feel wrong dating a white girl (or any girl)

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
I hate being an worthless shitskin ethnic because I'm stuck with a set of balls that produce nothing but:

-brown skin
-bug eyes
-fucked up noses
-black hair
-brown eyes

So with that being said how could you want to date a white girl even if she WANTED to desperately, if you know your future kids will just be a severe downgrade from what they actually could have been had she stayed with a white man?

DAE ethnic know what I mean? How could we possibly lust after women when all we do is bring ugliness and darkness into the world while whites bring colored eyes/hair, bright skin, small noses, and other desirable features?

Are we ethnics just trash that need to be executed? Given the impossibility of our dating prospects, I'd say yes. Everything points to us being long overdue for destruction. In a globalized world what purpose do we serve? We are garbage, even our women hate us for cursing them with their unattractive features.

95% of women Brazil get sperm from white sperm donors. This isn't a coincidence. Ethnics are the most subhuman, vile trash and most of the world agrees our genes are worthless.

"‘What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly and kindly." - Francis Galton

I would gladly participate in an ethnic genocide if one were to arise. I hope the white resentment in the USA becomes large enough that we get put into concentration camps and finally get killed en masse. It's the most benevolent thing you could do for us.

The only reason whites haven't killed ethnics is because they want something to feel superior to. Even the lowest, ugliest, nerdiest white neckbeard is above an ethnic "Chad".

No woman would want her child to have my curly hair.

No woman would want her child to have my curly hair.

giphy.gif

Legit bro and the few women that are insane enough to do it through betabux or whatever, you shouldn't poison the gene pool any further with your nefarious DNA, better to remain incel forever, our sperm should be considered toxic bioweapons capable of destruction to gods (White people)

I hate being an worthless shitskin ethnic because I'm stuck with a set of balls that produce nothing but:

-brown skin
-bug eyes
-fucked up noses
-black hair
-brown eyes

So with that being said how could you want to date a white girl even if she WANTED to desperately, if you know your future kids will just be a severe downgrade from what they actually could have been had she stayed with a white man?

DAE ethnic know what I mean? How could we possibly lust after women when all we do is bring ugliness and darkness into the world while whites bring colored eyes/hair, bright skin, small noses, and other desirable features?

Are we ethnics just trash that need to be executed? Given the impossibility of our dating prospects, I'd say yes. Everything points to us being long overdue for destruction. In a globalized world what purpose do we serve? We are garbage, even our women hate us for cursing them with their unattractive features.

95% of women Brazil get sperm from white sperm donors. This isn't a coincidence. Ethnics are the most subhuman, vile trash and most of the world agrees our genes are worthless.

"‘What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly and kindly." - Francis Galton

I would gladly participate in an ethnic genocide if one were to arise. I hope the white resentment in the USA becomes large enough that we get put into concentration camps and finally get killed en masse. It's the most benevolent thing you could do for us.

The only reason whites haven't killed ethnics is because they want something to feel superior to. Even the lowest, ugliest, nerdiest white neckbeard is above an ethnic "Chad".
I agree to this. I'm white and hispanic and although I'm above average in looks my height screwed me over. I also have brown hair and eyes. I'm a disgrace to the whites...

-brown skin
-bug eyes
-fucked up noses
-black hair
-brown eyes

So with that being said how could you want to date a white girl even if she WANTED to desperately,

Not happening so stop thinking about situations which you won't face.

Any ways is that you in your avi?

Even the lowest, ugliest, nerdiest white neckbeard is above an ethnic "Chad".

Coping hard

Fuck outta here. Have you seen 13k's new study? I want to hit up a white bitch because that's the ONLY way my kids are going to be deemed attractive by this eurocentric society. If I have any kids, I don't want them to live the hell I have to.

If we could extrapolate from racial dating statistics and if hypergamy persisted it does seem like ethnics would be eradicated out of the gene pool in a globalized world.
Globalism is ethnic genocide lmao

LOL. every white girl in the west is thirsting for ETHNIC SPERM to wash away their genes. you underestimate how self hating white bitches are.

Wait, you weren't the guy called other ''shitskins'' and subhumans copers when they talk about JBW theory?

-brown skin
-bug eyes
-fucked up noses
-black hair
-brown eyes

Don't worry white women love fucking up their genetics. They'll fuck anything that isn't white.
LOL. every white girl in the west is thirsting for ETHNIC SPERM to wash away their genes. you underestimate how self hating white bitches are.

Fuck outta here. Have you seen 13k's new study? I want to hit up a white bitch because that's the ONLY way my kids are going to be deemed attractive by this eurocentric society. If I have any kids, I don't want them to live the hell I have to.

Meanwhile a white guy can hit up 10 ethnic girls and improve her lineage. What do you have to offer in comparison?

Your sperm will only bring a woman's child into darkness and inceldom. Sure it'll be better than if you procreated with a black woman, but the woman herself has a better chance of having slayer children if she chose white DNA over yours.

I think I've finally gone insane bro. But that's what racepill does to you. You start writing tl;dr rants on incels.is because they're the only ones who will listen to the insane ranting.

Betabuxxing is the ONLY thing keeping ethnic women from abandoning ethnic men completely. When they finally have enough money, they will simply hop on Chad's dick and raise his kid by themselves.

Prince Carried by Nigs
Okay

Love these worship threads.

Are you the dude in your profile?

mentalcel

I agree to this. I'm white and hispanic and although I'm above average in looks my height screwed me over. I also have brown hair and eyes. I'm a disgrace to the whites...

One drop rule boyo, you automatically have a decreased quality of life and women will pick up on that.

Just imagine if you had blue eyes. How much different your life would be.

They will KNEELL BEFORE MY ETHNIC SPERM !!!!:feelskek:

Are you the dude in your profile?

mentalcel
No, he mogs me, I look even worse. He can probably at least fraud as Hispanic or something even though he's probably South Asian.

One drop rule boyo, you automatically have a decreased quality of life and women will pick up on that.

Just imagine if you had blue eyes. How much different your life would be.

m8 do you realize that there are white people that look like you (or similar to you).
blame your dad for having low standards

In 2018 young white girls under 25 will fuck anything except a whitecel

Meanwhile a white guy can hit up 10 ethnic girls and improve her lineage. What do you have to offer in comparison?

Your sperm will only bring a woman's child into darkness and inceldom. Sure it'll be better than if you procreated with a black woman, but the woman herself has a better chance of having slayer children if she chose white DNA over yours.

I think I've finally gone insane bro. But that's what racepill does to you. You start writing tl;dr rants on incels.is because they're the only ones who will listen to the insane ranting.

Betabuxxing is the ONLY thing keeping ethnic women from abandoning ethnic men completely. When they finally have enough money, they will simply hop on Chad's dick and raise his kid by themselves.
Ethnics are more likley to be a quadruple micro gigaManlet like me

If we could extrapolate from racial dating statistics and if hypergamy persisted it does seem like ethnics would be eradicated out of the gene pool in a globalized world.
Globalism is ethnic genocide lmao

giphy.gif

Someone who gets it.

If all ethnic women had full control over the father of their children and all the money in the world to raise him, they would discard ethnic men at the drop of a hat and get white sperm donors.

Think about it, someone Chinese/Indian literally has ALMOST zero chance of dating a girl, that some pathetic cucks with too much time actually compile pictures of Asian men with white girls. Because it's a one in a million situation.

Finding a mate in the west as an Asian or Indian is almost impossible. You almost have a better chance of winning the lottery than landing with a girl. That's the power of whiteness. It's an unstoppable force that will genocide us.

giphy.gif

Someone who gets it.

If all ethnic women had full control over the father of their children and all the money in the world to raise him, they would discard ethnic men at the drop of a hat and get white sperm donors.

Think about it, someone Chinese/Indian literally has ALMOST zero chance of dating a girl, that some pathetic cucks with too much time actually compile pictures of Asian men with white girls. Because it's a one in a million situation.

Finding a mate in the west as an Asian or Indian is almost impossible. You almost have a better chance of winning the lottery than landing with a girl. That's the power of whiteness. It's an unstoppable force that will genocide us.

then explain why india and china are the fastest growing countries in the world?

then explain why india and china are the fastest growing countries in the world?

Oh you think it's because Asian men are oh-so-attractive?

Women are forced (often with threats of violence or even execution) to marry these men. If it were actually up to them, they would genocide the males and invite whites into their country to have children with instead.

You can't win as an ethnic. It was never meant to be. The only way for an ethnic man to lose his virginity is through forced social contracts promising to give a woman half your shit if you dare to leave her.
m8 do you realize that there are white people that look like you (or similar to you).
blame your dad for having low standards
That's not me in the pic. I look far worse

You can't win as an ethnic. It was never meant to be. The only way for an ethnic man to lose his virginity is through forced social contracts promising to give a woman half your shit if you dare to leave her.

its over.

In 2018 young white girls under 25 will fuck anything except a whitecel
25 is a bit of a stretch, but that's totally true. Usually by 20, some black guy she fucked around with "abused her" (personality detector failure) and she had to learn the hard way not to race mix.

Succubus

giphy.gif

Someone who gets it.

But one thing you are not accounting for is that there would be a shortage of single whites that are available for dating as a consequence of everyone aggressively pursuing a white partner. Ethnics would be stuck with their own and we all know ethnics breed like rabbits.

But one thing you are not accounting for is that there would be a shortage of single whites that are available for dating as a consequence of everyone aggressively pursuing a white partner. Ethnics would be stuck with their own and we all know ethnics breed like rabbits.

This is why sperm banks exist. One man's sperm can impregnate hundreds of women.

Dating hardly exists anymore. Marriage is dead. Everything is replaced by ONS and soon enough women will cut out even that middle man and start using sperm banks to get white male DNA.

Women don't need ethnic men. They want jobs and employment so they can acquire enough wealth to raise children by themselves.

They can marry whites now, but when white men become more scarce, they WILL resort to sperm banks to make their children white and just raise them by themselves without a betabux.

In the USA, 40% of children are raised by single moms. That will increase as women get a larger share of money.

>inb4 cucked mods delete this thread

All the mods are white except for Master and I think Ryo who's a sand nigger. They don't know what it's like being a deathnik asexual piece of meat invited into white countries to slave for them via medicine or IT while taking our women in return, using them as cumrags, and allowing us to finally breed with them at the age of 30 given you make at least half a million a year.

This is why sperm banks exist. One man's sperm can impregnate hundreds of women.

Dating hardly exists anymore. Marriage is dead. Everything is replaced by ONS and soon enough women will cut out even that middle man and start using sperm banks to get white male DNA.

Women don't need ethnic men. They want jobs and employment so they can acquire enough wealth to raise children by themselves.

They can marry whites now, but when white men become more scarce, they WILL resort to sperm banks to make their children white and just raise them by themselves without a betabux.

In the USA, 40% of children are raised by single moms. That will increase as women get a larger share of money.

>inb4 cucked mods delete this thread

All the mods are white except for Master and I think Ryo who's a sand nigger. They don't know what it's like being a deathnik asexual piece of meat invited into white countries to slave for them via medicine or IT while taking our women in return, using them as cumrags, and allowing us to finally breed with them at the age of 30 given you make at least half a million a year.
I don't think that's going to happen. People have an innate appetite for sexual intercourse (kinda the whole point of this site tbh). The primary method of breeding will most likely remain as it is for a long time.

I don't think that's going to happen. People have an innate appetite for sexual intercourse (kinda the whole point of this site tbh). The primary method of breeding will most likely remain as it is for a long time.

I really think you underestimate ethnic female hatred of ethnic men.

A long time? Maybe, as long as social norms are enforced.

In a feminized world, it would only be a matter of time before ethnic men were eliminated from the dating pool completely.

Thanks to hypergamy and females outperforming males in life, they don't need your betabux. They can just fuck any guy they want and raise his child single-handedly. Sure he'll be fucked up as most products of single moms are, but most would prefer that to taking dick from a subhuman ethnic.

High IQ post

White women will fuck anything that's over 6ft.

I really think you underestimate ethnic female hatred of ethnic men.

A long time? Maybe, as long as social norms are enforced.

In a feminized world, it would only be a matter of time before ethnic men were eliminated from the dating pool completely.

Thanks to hypergamy and females outperforming males in life, they don't need your betabux. They can just fuck any guy they want and raise his child single-handedly. Sure he'll be fucked up as most products of single moms are, but most would prefer that to taking dick from a subhuman ethnic.
Only top tier ethnic roasties are going to be able to score a white partner. Subhuman ethnic foids have too low of an smv and whites have better buyers. Ethnic foids have no other option other than to be stuck with you. And i don't think ethnic foids hate their male counterpart, it's just that given the option all things being equal they would opt for a white partner just as ethnic men do. Again sex is a natural desire, never going to go away.

I believe all JBW spammers need to be sent to prison. I am going to run for office solely on the platform of imprisoning JBW posters.

We truly have disgusting genes as a collective these traits are very common among curries

Thick black hair
dark black to brown skin
small dicks
bug eyes

its never even began

Most of them do, but thats due to face, height, and NT status mogging me and not having race-betraying parents.
hRf7cAw.png
Swallow the race pill big boi, half-white half-ethnic babies are superior to you and I. You need to fuck some ethnic bitch and I need to fuck a white bitch, that's how we'll create the most aesthetically pleasing species possible.

hRf7cAw.png
Swallow the race pill big boi, half-white half-ethnic babies are superior to you and I. You need to fuck some ethnic bitch and I need to fuck a white bitch, that's how we'll create the most aesthetically pleasing species possible.

Would you rather be with an ugly white woman or an attractive black woman?

I believe all JBW spammers need to be sent to prison. I am going to run for office solely on the platform of imprisoning JBW posters.

I'm not insinuating JBW is something that is a true phenomenon, I'm insinuating it is the natural order of things because human beings are attracted to beauty which only Caucasians possess (according to women, personally I see beauty in all races, but as a man I can't judge because men fuck anything). The rest of us are shit skinned drones with nothing to offer.

Whites have a rich history, better complexions, and more variety than black hair ethnics.

I would love nothing more than to share my life with another girl but I know at the end of the day it would end in the creation of a subhuman male who will live unwanted just like me.

There is nothing fundamentally different between me and a white person other than colors and slightly fairer features, but that is enough to get us thrown into the trash heap.

if that was the case why aren't sub 4 foids nailing chads on the reg
hohoho, but they are my friend. Mens' status is much less affected by whom they associate with, so men are more socially free to date/fuck down as needed. Since hypergamy is all the rage these days, the top 20% of men are spreading their seed (not literally, figuratively) to top 80% of women, which includes all '4' women. Only the bottom 20% of women don't get Chad, and they have to "suffer" with a top 40% man.

hRf7cAw.png
Full black Meeks still slays and you know it.

Your cry to racemix goes against the racepill tenet that "Caucasian features are most attractive". If I have the attractive Caucasian features, why should I diminish them with ethnic ones that are supposedly less attractive? I have a very "roman" nose, blue eyes, and "regular" sized lips. If they're so important, why should I throw them away?

hRf7cAw.png

Meeks' phenotype attracts bottom of the barrel trashy women. Whiteness attracts well educated, intelligent Asian and white women.

Your cry to racemix goes against the racepill tenet that "Caucasian features are most attractive". If I have the attractive Caucasian features, why should I diminish them with ethnic ones that are supposedly less attractive? I have a very "roman" nose, blue eyes, and "regular" sized lips. If they're so important, why should I throw them away?
Variances of white are also very attraction. Blue eyes, roman nose on a half-asian or half-black? Men and Foids alike go crazy over that shit. And it's easy for you to get that, JBW.