Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill] Muslim parents kick out their daughter for getting engaged to a white man

jfl if you actually believe what holes say, western women are notoriously known to virtue signal, including islamic women.
white men are still at the top of the dating hierarchy, blacks in MENA probably have dogshit curry tier SMV
bring me black male/arab female dating stats and we'll talk

Bring me white male/arab female dating stats and we'll talk
Muslims actually believe that black people are demons from hell.
No we dont you mong
Muslims believe that djin can change their shape but not their color, they're originally black so Muslim are afraid of all black animals and people.
Low IQ invented bullshit. Just make any claim theory

"Mumina" is one who believes not necessarily she'll act upon her believes.
But whatever bro your coping delusion called "faith" so you decide the fatwas.
How am I coping, "bro"?

Muslims believe that djin can change their shape but not their color, they originally black so Muslim are afraid of all black animals and people.
Low IQ + giga cope.

Bring me white male/arab female dating stats and we'll talk

No we dont you mong

Good to have you here, akhi. I usually deal with low IQ islamophobes by myself on here. Stick around.

Muslims believe that djin can change their shape but not their color, they're originally black so Muslim are afraid of all black animals and people.
Did you find it in Quran or Hadith or is it just a tabbo superstition like the Christians have about witches being lighter then duck feathers

Need proof. Please cite.
I know you sand nigger Arabs enslaved blacks and treated them a but better then whites but I still need proofs
"a bit better"? Jfl at this cope. They were treated with the utmost respect and if they didn't, the slave owners didn't practice their religion correctly.
Did you find it in Quran or Hadith or is it just a tabbo superstition like the Christians have about witches being lighter then duck feathers
He's a Copetic Christian, he doesn't know about Islam.

"a bit better"? Jfl at this cope. They were treated with the utmost respect and if they didn't, the slave owners didn't practice their religion correctly.

He's a Copetic Christian, he doesn't know about Islam.
A slave is a slave. People in those times were way less islamic due to the lack of sunnah and the absence of kutub al-Sittah. Which led to numerous madhab throughout the ummah. Only recently after the Aman message has the fauth been centralized.

Low IQ + giga cope.
I've heard it somewhere, pretty sure it's true.

Here are some Muslims talking about it.
https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/misc/anonymous-posting-counselling-forum/323622-black-dogs

You dont know how burden of proof works kek :feelskek:
you made the first assertion, a dumb one at that

it's actually hard to come across any data since arabs are white according to the US census and asian according to europe

but they're still notorious for fucking white guys
jfl keep cooning while your massa fucks your sisters
It’s kind of an obsession we have in the Arab community, well one of many at least, but curiosity over each others’ love lives drives afternoon tea gossip with Arab mothers around the globe. However, one that seems to strike everyone, even baffle them is the fact that Arab women will date outside of their race. For Arabs living in North America and Europe (where the majority of the population is white) many Arab women (and men) will opt for dating a white guy. Why? Then again why not?
For many Arab women the choice to date non-Arabs comes from a variety of reasons, mainly the fact that they’re attracted to that person on a physical, emotional and mental level. But when eavesdropping on female conversations regarding dating Arab men, other reasons come into play. So what confuses Arab mothers around the world is why wouldn’t their Arab daughter want to be with a person that shares her culture, traditions, values and language. While that shared culture can be great, it can be the reason women hold back from an Arab-Arab relationship.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://scoopempire.com/arab-women-date-white-guy/

There are no 72 virgins waiting for you on the other there is no river if milak and honey.
Heaven is a cope.
you made the first assertion, a dumb one at that

it's actually hard to come across any data since arabs are white according to the US census and asian according to europe

but they're still notorious for fucking white guys
jfl keep cooning while your massa fucks your sisters

https://scoopempire.com/arab-women-date-white-guy/

I made an assertion yet you countered it by demanding stats for while making an assertion backed by nothing yourself. Tihe hypocrisy is astounding.

Ands lmfao your only evidence is some random blog post.

I can also cherry pick some random shit. How low iq can you get

Last edited:
Doesnt say what you're saying

There is no authentic (if any at all) description of jinns having skin colour and not being able to change it when taking other forms jfl
Other self proclaimed arm chair muftis diverted the conversation from "Are black dogs iblis" to "Can dogs be domesticated"
Another one went on to say not to take them rationally as he was once possessed by jin.
While all though out my life every Islamic teacher I have met said that jins can not interact with human they can only observe human. Allah have divided Jin and human world and whoever says Jin can cross to our world is disparaging the power of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

A slave is a slave. People in those times were way less islamic due to the lack of sunnah and the absence of kutub al-Sittah. Which led to numerous madhab throughout the ummah. Only recently after the Aman message has the fauth been centralized.
Low IQ cope, if there was a lack of sunnah then we'd have no sunnah today. Some Arab slaveowners purposely didn't tell their slaves about Islam, otherwise they'd know about their rights.

I've heard it somewhere, pretty sure it's true.

Here are some Muslims talking about it.
https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/misc/anonymous-posting-counselling-forum/323622-black-dogs
Superstition has no part in Islam, I'm sure Copethic Christians have a lot of it though.

There are no 72 virgins waiting for you on the other there is no river if milak and honey.
Heaven is a cope.
Damn, I was hoping there was going to be a river of milak, how will I cope now? Thanks for the wake up call.

Superstition has no part in Islam, I'm sure Copethic Christians have a lot of it though.
They do, I believe Christianity is just as silly as Islam.

Other self proclaimed arm chair muftis diverted the conversation from "Are black dogs iblis" to "Can dogs be domesticated"
Another one went on to say not to take them rationally as he was once possessed by jin.
While all though out my life every Islamic teacher I have met said that jins can not interact with human they can only observe human. Allah have divided Jin and human world and whoever says Jin can cross to our world is disparaging the power of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.
Bro you are legit rambling like a retard. You're just adding random Islamic words into contexts that dont make sense. Like a kid who discovered big words and keeps using them wrongly

Low IQ as usual, there's no separate Jinn world, just different planes of existence.
Look buddy this is what I was told by so called Islamic scholars and this is why I always distance myself from Cope of faith. Because even the ones that claim they know don't seem to have any clear grasp of religion. At the end of the day religion becomes whatever you wish to make out of it.
The jihadicel blowing up himself to kill innocent people have somehow came to the conclusion of jihadimaxxing while the hoe chasing Chad and letting him use her in the hopes of Chad will "rEvERt" has somehow justified it in her mind that it's for greater good. Religion is the shakiest foundation to establish a society upon. Just look at all the Muslim majority country with their wars.
Bro you are legit rambling like a retard. You're just adding random Islamic words into contexts that dont make sense. Like a kid who discovered big words and keeps using them wrongly
Yeah keep defending your faith and beheading critics of it. I am sure it will get you hella pussy in heaven

Why not...?
I dunno, you seem insincere most of the time.

Look buddy this is what I was told by so called Islamic scholars and this is why I always distance myself from Cope of faith. Because even the ones that claim they know don't seem to have any clear grasp of religion. At the end of the day religion becomes whatever you wish to make out of it.
The jihadicel blowing up himself to kill innocent people have somehow came to the conclusion of jihadimaxxing while the hoe chasing Chad and letting him use her in the hopes of Chad will "rEvERt" has somehow justified it in her mind that it's for greater good. Religion is the shakiest foundation to establish a society upon. Just look at all the Muslim majority country with their wars.
Where did you find these scholars, on MEMEri TV? Jfl. Low IQ using illegitimate invasions and illegal wars to "prove" your point. It's not my fault you are too low IQ to understand that America is the biggest terrorist in the world with their War of Terror. There is not a single continent on earth where they have not illegally interfered, and brutalized entire countries.

They do, I believe Christianity is just as silly as Islam.

Yeah keep defending your faith and beheading critics of it. I am sure it will get you hella pussy in heaven

Couldnt be bothered reading that first wall of text.

Nothing wrong with beheading religion traitors. They are ultimate cucks. Almost all of them are liberal moralfag scum who worship the west and throw their own people under the bus. They want to spread faggotry and degeneracy in Muslim countries. Its a good moral thing some hERos are dealing with them.

So if i provide 2 cherry picked anecdotes I win?
no, you will have to disprove JBW axiom as a whole.
JBW theory claims that white men are on top of the dating scene in the west and non-white countries
saying that black men have higher SMV than whites when it comes to one specific area (arab women) is a contradiction to the JBW axiom

the blackpill is on my side, i can post as many anecdotes as i want but you can't

also JFL if you think these guys are cucking arabs
https://face2faceafrica.com/article/arab-racism-against-black

no, you will have to disprove JBW axiom as a whole.
JBW theory claims that white men are on top of the dating scene in the west and non-white countries
saying that black men have higher SMV than whites when it comes to one specific area (arab women) is a contradiction to the JBW axiom

the blackpill is on my side, i can post as many anecdotes as i want but you can't

also JFL if you think these guys are cucking arabs
https://face2faceafrica.com/article/arab-racism-against-black

JBW is BS when it comes to muslims. It only applies to hindu currycels, whites and asians.
Maybe somali women want white men.

Jfl at thinking thug BBC = africans

Every other kind of woman wants their own

Last edited:

Where did you find these scholars, on MEMEri TV? Jfl. Low IQ using illegitimate invasions and illegal wars to "prove" your point. It's not my fault you are too low IQ to understand that America is the biggest terrorist in the world with their War of Terror. There is not a single continent on earth where they have not illegally interfered, and brutalized entire countries.
Why can't your Anerizion god take over China. Why is it always the dimwit goat fuckig sand niggers like you who falls for uncle Sams trick. Keep coping till day of judgment.
JBW is BS when it comes to muslims. It only applies to hindu currycels, whites and asians.

Can't find the video but there was legit a YouTube libcuck pandering video by some leftist hijabi feminazi where she sells cookies and stuff to build bridge between communities. At the beginning of the video she says her Husband is a Jew. Lol
Forget JBW even Just be kikes work on muslim foids. If muslim hoes only went for muslim guy you wouldnt have been in here.

Last edited:
Why can't your Anerizion god take over China. Why is it always the dimwit goat fuckig sand niggers like you who falls for uncle Sams trick. Keep coping till day of judgment.

Can't find the video but there was legit a YouTube libcuck pandering video by some leftist hijabi feminazi where she sells cookies and stuff to build bridge between communities. At the beginning of the video she says her Husband is a Jew. Lol
Forget JBW even Just be kikes work on muslim foids. If muslim hoes only went for muslim guy you wouldnt have been in here.
Fucking whore should be stoned to death for zina. But both you and I know that's a 1 in 10 million case.

xHZfLwL.jpg

Let me just post a pic of an arab rapefugee with a white girl as proof of JBA theory
There are very few pictures of "rapefugees" with white girls in their age range with a normal bmi. Meanwhile, every other brown girl is with a white man.

How can you tell that through text?

There are very few pictures of "rapefugees" with white girls in their age range with a normal bmi. Meanwhile, every other brown girl is with a white man.

How can you tell that through text?

Never see any brown girl with white men except curry kaafir whores and even that's rare. I see black men with white whores aplenty though

Jfl at thinking thug BBC = africans

so your logic is that islam is somehow stopping JBW?
are arabs the only muslims on the planet? jfl there are half as much muslim curries as there are arabs. do european muslims not exist? why doesn't islam stop somali or muslim curries from dating islammaxxed converts? are you saying that arabs adhere to islam more than non arabs?
its a lot of questions

Attachments

• 1548044563961.png
    1548044563961.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 37
so your logic is that islam is somehow stopping JBW?
are arabs the only muslims on the planet? jfl there are half as much muslim curries as there are arabs. do european muslims not exist? why doesn't islam stop somali or muslim curries from dating islammaxxed converts? are you saying that arabs adhere to islam more than non arabs?
its a lot of questions
Nice attempt to strawman with your bunch of retarded questions. Im not surprised that you invented a bunch of imaginary positions and tried to imply I hold them. I cant expect you to be able to hold a simple rational discussion. But congrats you just had your first Cathy Newman moment. White female converts marrying pakis must mean just be curry theory according to your reasoning.

For the record I rarely ever see white male converts with ethnic muslims. Its almost always the case they marry other converts. But I dont have an issue with them since they submitted to islam, abandoned their own culture and accepted the superior faith.

Last edited:
Nice attempt to strawman with your bunch of retarded questions. Im not surprised that you invented a bunch of imaginary positions and tried to imply I hold them. I cant expect you to be able to hold a simple rational discussion. But congrats you just had your first Cathy Newman moment. White female converts marrying pakis must mean just be curry theory according to your reasoning.

For the record I rarely ever see white male converts with ethnic muslims. Its almost always the case they marry other converts. But I dont have an issue with them since they submitted to islam, abandoned their own culture and accepted the superior faith.
White males convert to Islam for the free pussy, not because they want to submit to an invisible man in the sky.

why do people still think JBW isn't real
Because if it was the majority of the users here wouldn't be white,which is actually the case