Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill] Muslim parents kick out their daughter for getting engaged to a white man

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I had only been out of inpatient for 4 days, & my parents kicked me out. It was also right before New Years Eve. The reason? Because I have a fiancé.

My parents had me talk with them. They told me they wanted me to get better (because I've been diagnosed with PTSD due to the abuse THEY put me through). Then, my n-mom asked, "Who's [insert bf's name]?" I kept asking how they got the name, & they wouldn't tell me. After almost an hour of going back & forth, I finally fessed up that I did have a fiancé.

Right after, my mom tried to force me to marry him the next day. She said that we would be driving down to his suburb, meet his parents, take us both to a mosque, have him convert to Islam, & both of us would get married (Islamically, not legally). Then they would kick me out. They told me that I'm now "his responsibility." They treated me like I was a burden, & now that burden is being passed on to someone else because I decided to date & get engaged.

We got into a screaming fight about it. They treated me like crap for being with someone before marriage. Meanwhile, my dad has been consistently sleeping with prostitutes & cheating on my mom for over 20 years. My dad kept denying it even though I saw the court documents. Then my dad had the audacity to tell me that my PTSD came from my fiancé. I yelled back saying it was from them. They knew I was recording them & denied abusing me which made me more upset. Then my dad said I can't talk to them that way, & he kicked me out.

I called 911 because I felt unsafe. I expected my parents to hit me or something. The cops came, took me outside, & listened to a previous recording I have of my dad admitting that my mom & him abused me. I called my fiancé & told him to pick me up. The police didn't think it was safe for him to come to my house directly, so they dropped me off to a nearby Dunkin Donuts where I could be picked up safely.

My fiancé & his mom came to pick me up. His mom was very sweet & understanding of the whole situation. I was in tears by how kind they were & how they were willing to let me stay with them. Since this was during winter break, I stayed with my fiancé at his parents' house because he likes to go there during breaks & weekends.

When school started, I moved into his apartment by our school. His roommates talked & decided to let me stay for a month only. If I didn't get a job by the end of the month, they want me out., even though I'm paying my share of the bills & as much of the rent as I can. My fiancé told me that's not going to happen because if I leave, he goes with me. Since he bought most of the furniture at the apartment, all of that is going away with us.

My parents have apologized for the way they acted & said they didn't mean it when they kicked me out. They've been nicer to me, but they still try to manipulate me by making me feel bad for taking meds, trying to get me to stop taking them & not listen to the doctors. I sometimes visit during the weekends because my autistic younger brother (2 years younger than me) misses me A LOT & doesn't understand what's going on. When I was gone, he barely talked. He didn't smile or laugh. I felt really bad, but I tried not to blame myself. After all, this only happened because my parents kicked me out.

Since I've been living away from my parents, my mental health has improved. I'm still healing, but things are much better now despite me being kicked out not too long ago (3 weeks ago). It's kind of scary being on my own without the financial support of my parents, but I'm handling it pretty well.

She is engaged to a non Muslim who her parents want to convert to Islam, it's safe to assume he's white. Females are willing to go through all this for a white man.

She will regret it, the damage is done

why do people still think JBW isn't real

@RREEEEEEEEE If you needed more proof.

there was this somali hijabi IG model that married a white nationalist and lived in a basement together when they were teenagers
this happened in holland iirc @RREEEEEEEEE @EthnicelNL @NeetSupremacist

if that's not a racepill i dont know what is

its over for whitecels

Retarded parents tbh. Why fuck up your own child's life?

This is pretty tame, real Muslims would have her put to death.
Yeah but still. Even if it's a foid no one deserves to be treated like that by people that are supposed to support you. I mean, my parents hate me and I hate them too but I learned not to give a fuck about it.

there was this somali hijabi IG model that married a white nationalist and lived in a basement together when they were teenagers

His name is Dennis Honing, he Islammaxxed.

I hope that not only does he not convert to Islam, but she converts to Christianity.

His name is Dennis Honing, he Islammaxxed.
JFL look at this fucking guy

JBW axiom reigns supreme again, never began for somalicels

There are loads of white men married to ethnic foids who are way better looking than them, meanwhile 99% of ethnic men are incel.

Retarded parents tbh. Why fuck up your own child's life?
She's not a child anymore.

JFL @ supporting whores like her. Ethnic foids like her want the financial security of her hard-working ethnic parents while fucking white Chads on the side without consequence. And then they cry and moan when these ethnic parents grow a spine and kick the whore out.

@RREEEEEEEEE If you needed more proof.

Proof of what? I already know that deathnik women hate ethnic men. She isn't "Muslim," she was only raised Islamically. Sluts will be sluts.

I remember that. :feelskek: EDIT: As @NeetSupremacist pointed out, he's apparently a revert, so their relationship is none of my concern.

Last edited:
I remember that. :feelskek: EDIT: As @NeetSupremacist pointed out, he's apparently a revert, so their relationship is none of my concern.
Fuck this planet.

I literally mog him into obvlivion and yet I'm a KHHV virgin while he has 4 kids with a hot ethnic foid.
pisses me off ngl, bed wench deathnik nigress whore knew what she was doing

fun fact: her IG name was cheeseandxalwo (her IG is gone now btw)

cheese is obviously cheese

'xalwo' however is a somali sweet that looks like this

what this is alluding to is very obvious, deathnik whores especially black ones fetishise this shit

cheese is obviously cheese View attachment 82983

'xalwo' however is a somali sweet that looks like this View attachment 82984

what this is alluding to is very obvious, deathnik whores especially black ones fetishise this shit
Is xalwo good?

cheese is obviously cheese View attachment 82983

'xalwo' however is a somali sweet that looks like this View attachment 82984

I don't care about women who go against their male guardian's wishes, especially if it results in degeneracy. The degenerate ones can fatally jump off of a bridge for all I care. I'd laugh.

Based parents. Fucking whores better stay within their own race.

JBW kicks in again. I sometimes wonder how true JBW is since most incels are white, yet whitemen are able to get ethnic foids with less difficulty. Isn't this a contradiction?

JBW kicks in again. I sometimes wonder how true JBW is since most incels are white, yet whitemen are able to get ethnic foids with less difficulty. Isn't this a contradiction?
Not really. Those whites do try to find self-hating deathnik holes, unlike the users on here.

Lifefuel, that self-hating whore should be ashamed

Based,

Death to race traitors. All of them.

So basically all whitecels are volcels then?

unless they're deformed or severe mentalcel yes

most whites are 5/10's atleast and if they're too ugly they can SEAMAXX and ascend with a self hating noodlewhore or even currywhore

So basically all whitecels are volcels then?
If they aren't deformed. So far I haven't seen a single white male that was sub 4. They border from 4 to 5/10 with 4.5 being the average.

If you're a white incel, you're probably just comically short, so ugly you don't look human or just blatantly non neurotypical or god forbid, a Satanic combination of all 3.

What's with the recent plight of Muslima whores throwing themselves at white men ? Seems like Murica not only takes the oil but also the foids. What a tragedy.

I called 911 because I felt unsafe. I expected my parents to hit me or something. The cops came, took me outside, & listened to a previous recording I have of my dad admitting that my mom & him abused me. I called my fiancé & told him to pick me up. The police didn't think it was safe for him to come to my house directly, so they dropped me off to a nearby Dunkin Donuts where I could be picked up safely.

Gentlemen, behold the result of paying your taxes to the state. Some uppity bitch gets to use them as her personal army against the parents who raised her with blood and tears.

What's with the recent plight of Muslima whores throwing themselves at white men ? Seems like Murica not only takes the oil but also the foids. What a tragedy.
""Muslima"" :lul: And Donald Trump is a leftist.

Gentlemen, behold the result of paying your taxes to the state. Some uppity bitch gets to use them as her personal army against the parents who raised her with blood and tears.
Not hard to see why ethnics like to abort their daughters.

A lot of muslim foids want black men not white. They will do anything to defend the BBC. Almost all muslim foids are pro blackcocksmatter.

Low IQ. The proper term is "Islamic."

Low IQ.
"Mumina" is one who believes not necessarily she'll act upon her believes.
But whatever bro your coping delusion called "faith" so you decide the fatwas.

A lot of muslim foids want black men not white. They will do anything to defend the BBC. Almost all muslim foids are pro blackcocksmatter.
low iq cope

Deserves to be honor killed tbh

Keep telling yourself that
jfl if you actually believe what holes say, western women are notoriously known to virtue signal, including islamic women.
white men are still at the top of the dating hierarchy, blacks in MENA probably have dogshit curry tier SMV
bring me black male/arab female dating stats and we'll talk

Muslims actually believe that black people are demons from hell.
Need proof. Please cite.
I know you sand nigger Arabs enslaved blacks and treated them a but better then whites but I still need proofs