Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill]Ethnics exist just to serve white people

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Being born ethnic is the same as being born a truecel(unless top 20-.1% for your race).

Ethnics are animals in human form meant to serve the white people day and night.

It never began for ethnics.

The race pill is brutal

Ill grab my rope :lul: :lul: :lul:

What about the jews?

Wrong, ethnics are just uglier than white men on average.
That's it, that's the ethnicpill, stop being a cuck to whites.

What about the jews?
according to the talmud:
"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night." — Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

however, I don't see it anywhere. everyone hates jews for looking "nerdy" and worships white people.

Hitler version of the Talmud:
Non-Aryans exist so that they can serve the Aryans and not the beasts. The non-Aryan is an animal in human form condemned to serve the Aryan chad day and night

Do I classify as a slave?

stop being a cuck to whites.
i can't.

Whites own the banks, whites influence my culture, whites mog my country at capitalism, white foreigners are appreciated more than locals, all the local woman do everything to migrate to northern europe and marry a white man. there is no real ethnic solidarity, we betray each other for the slightest chance of being accepted by white people

Fucking retarded hyperbole. At least I think it's hyperbole...the fact that I'm unsure is proof of how low iq it is though.

Fucking retarded hyperbole. At least I think it's hyperbole...the fact that I'm unsure is proof of how low iq it is though.
keep coping,i wish i was wrong but all ethnics do is serve and worship whites since ancient times.

i would kill my self if i was borned an indian.

well same, although i don't think most indians have the capacity to understand their situation, so maybe i wouldn't

keep coping,i wish i was wrong but all ethnics do is serve and worship whites since ancient times.
Times are changing boyo. Ethnics are not so slowly but surely becoming the real media influences, which in turn effects beauty standards by the way. As for the banks , that's a different story. As for capitalism, I can take it or leave it.

Times are changing boyo. Ethnics are not so slowly but surely becoming the real media influences, which in turn effects beauty standards by the way.
:feelskek:

pathetic cope

remember when greek and roman swarthy manlet empires were superpowers and whites lived in mudhuts?
the beauty ideal was tall robust and nordic even back then

:feelskek:

pathetic cope

remember when greek and roman swarthy manlet empires were superpowers and whites lived in mudhuts?
the beauty ideal was tall robust and nordic even back then
I don't see how I'm coping because I'm white myself. In fact I might even have a better grasp on this matter than you because of that. Whites are considered a low class fetish nowadays unless they're a relatively progressive chad. Either that or just as ugly as the common ethnic. In the west as least, idk where you're from.

I don't see how I'm coping because I'm white myself. In fact I might even have a better grasp on this matter than you because of that. Whites are considered a low class fetish nowadays unless they're a relatively progressive chad. Either that or just as ugly as the common ethnic. In the west as least, idk where you're from.
sorry, but you can't change biology. whites are the most sexually dimorphic and high fighting success race

Being born ethnic is being born a trucel, all ethnics are 0/10 by definition.

i can't.

Whites own the banks, whites influence my culture, whites mog my country at capitalism, white foreigners are appreciated more than locals, all the local woman do everything to migrate to northern europe and marry a white man. there is no real ethnic solidarity, we betray each other for the slightest chance of being accepted by white people
REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Here's quite a bit more black history... Late 1770s - 1970s. Black Mason's, black Israelites, Rastafarian, Muslims, and even shriners! There's also a black "skull and bones" group!!!

&

well same, although i don't think most indians have the capacity to understand their situation, so maybe i wouldn't
they 100% do understand the situation, that's why they have skin lightening and surgery, and all the Bollywood actors are white. They understand their prospects but cannot do anything about it. Are you familiar with the book "I have no mouth and I must scream" ?

White person here please come worship me ethnicels :feelsLSD:

If I was born Indian -in India- I would likely ascend in almost every case. Born in the West and its totally different. I would trade my current life for some 4/10 Bengali or Northwest Indian with a good family business any day. Even if that business was just selling fucking bolis or bhang. I would do it. Why? Ascension, most likely a loyal, caring wife. A wife who respects me. I'll never have any of that as a truecel in the West.

East Asians are quite intelligent, "empowered" people. But they don't value human life like we do. For instance, they have almost no bones about committing suicide. It just happens and people don't talk about it.

Some non-white women are attractive to me.

Thats true and brutal man