Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mixed people are more likely to have a variety of medical issues.

They are a mixed white people who are successful. Goes against what you are saying. Racemixing helped Jews

Jews are mathematically not white

Negrito admix south asian
It was mostly myanmar who have that kind of admixture the rest are gentically more isolated
even average pinoy have no negrito admixture but they do have mainland chink admixture

Last edited:
Last edited:
even biology is pushing for Total Race Traitor Death

It was most likely negrito admixture or statistical noise

If it is below 5 percent then take it with a grain of salt
Sounds like cope. Curries were present there for 1000s of years trading. First SEA kings were Indian even. Many Tamil kings even took SEA Queens. Some genetic impact would be visible

@Rapist you guys were OG SEAmaxxers

Sounds like cope. Curries were present there for 1000s of years trading. First SEA kings were Indian even. Many Tamil kings even took SEA Queens. Some genetic impact would be visible

@Rapist you guys were OG SEAmaxxers
In myanmar and some parts of thailand yes but the rest are more genetically isolated

Sea people looks brown is because of evolutionary adaptation
Modern day SEA people are far more likely to have mainland chink admixture than any other admixture

He's coping. Central Asians mog the fuck out of gooks. Even the Mongol Empire consisted largely of Eurasian soldiers.
So basically racemixing helped Central Asians?

So basically racemixing helped Central Asians?
Entire caucasus region mogs the shit out of central asia and turkey despite having no PIE admixture

Average chechen guys are far more robust than any guys from turkey or central asia JFL

Indonesia and Malaysia also. Yes it's very less but many of them do have curry DNA
It was mostly modern day malaysia with their bangladeshi immigrants and some parts of sumatra island while the rest are less likely to have such admixture

Western myanmar and some parts of SEA but nowhere near being the majority

Last edited:
exactly. more genetic diversity is statistically beneficial. the thing is that biracial people are often outsiders because we're a racially segregated society.
Mixed race people are the result of outbreeding depression

Your response is typical for people from reddit despite the proof showed you the contrary

Mixed race people are the result of outbreeding depression

Your response is typical for people from reddit despite the proof showed you the contrary
nope. mixed race people's psychopathology has to do with racism. it's a social thing, not what inherently happens.

nope. mixed race people's psychopathology has to do with racism. it's a social thing, not what inherently happens.
More like lookism

Mixed race people who are funny looking ended up mentally ill

Mixed race people will have harder time acquiring organ match

studies show biracial people are more attractive.
It was mostly cope because the sample size is too small and the control practically fallacious
If it was the case then brazil would beat any european or middle eastern countries in terms of beauty industries

Coloureds people from south africa is hideous compared to dutch afrikaneer

Last edited:
It was mostly cope because the sample size is too small and the control practically fallacious
If it was the case then brazil would beat any european or middle eastern countries in terms of beauty industries

View attachment 1276361
Coloureds people from south africa is hideous compared to dutch afrikaneer
because they are hispanic as fuck, not biracial.

look it up, biracial people are perceived cross culturally as more attractive.

because they are hispanic as fuck, not biracial.

look it up, biracial people are perceived cross culturally as more attractive.
Cope coloureds are basically mullatoes and they are hideous as fuck

You are coping muttcels here
Gastlughting wont work here

so you reject studies you don't like
I'm not rejecting it

I have my own counter studies to this fallacy but i'm just too lazy at the moment to deal with it
I will be back to counter it all though

I'm not rejecting it

I have my own counter studies to this fallacy but i'm just too lazy at the moment to deal with it
I will be back to counter it all though
nope. biracial people are viewed as more attractive. that's a fact. people like averaged faces not dimorphic ones.