Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Racists Are Copers

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
>Some blacks
>Lists Sands
>Lists Southern Europeans who are White
Sands commit a lot of crimes and southern europeans more than western

Well, i’d rather just not live around people who are more likely to rob me or kill me
id rather live with them than faggots, feminists, cucks etc.

Sands commit a lot of crimes and southern europeans more than western
Never denied that

Look at this:

NafriCrimeStats

And not trying to create a crabs-in-the-bucket mentality, but so do some Balkan Slavs & even the Irish have a slightly higher crime rate
id rather live with them than faggots, feminists, cucks etc.
Ok, whatever helps you cope buddy

Never denied that

Look at this:

View attachment 1252316

And not trying to create a crabs-in-the-bucket mentality, but so do some Balkan Slavs & even the Irish have a slightly higher crime rate
Yes they come from less degenerated countries so they are more primitive and wont listen to rules and imagine living in a country where faggots get killed and then moving to one where they can kiss on the streets and get praised for it jfl

Yes they come from less degenerated countries so they are more primitive and wont listen to rules and imagine living in a country where faggots get killed and then moving to one where they can kiss on the streets and get praised for it jfl
Alright Mr.Smartass, I hate faggotry also, but you dont see the bigger picture in this case

And don't go thinking "muh niggers are based" when they are more likely to kill you

lol, I’d rather be Bezos than that retarded ugly dumb fucking nigger you posted OP.

Bezos may be ugly as sin but he’s got enough money and clout to buy all the top shelf pussy that he wants and there’s tons of hot women out there that would literally force themselves to be with him due to the gold digger factor but I’m sure also many others who GENUINELY would want to be with him due to his status as one of the richest men on the planet meaning there’s true desire there and not simple gold digging as he’s proven himself to be a man that can get things done
Cope

IMG 4339

have you already forgotten about this happening? :forcedsmile:

Richest man on the planet and still can't control his wife from flirting with a better looking guy in public on national TV :feelskek:

Also the athlete OP mentioned is worth millions. But he also has something Bezos doesn't: genetic wealth

Nobody wants to live multiracial hell hole
Nigger infested area is crime ridden area full of robber

Try to live in birmingham and you will think again about it

Last edited:
Alright Mr.Smartass, I hate faggotry also, but you dont see the bigger picture in this case

And don't go thinking "muh niggers are based" when they are more likely to kill you
i know they are more likely to kill me but if whites were more like niggers we wouldnt have the problems that we have today

images

This is Kelly Oubre. Born in 1995. 6’7” NBA player with a net worth of over $20mil, and he is one of most famously attractive men in the NBA.

If you stormfaggots had a button you could press to start life over as him, you’d press it immediately without hesistation. Skin color is just one genetic factor amongst millions, and they all matter. Would it be better to be a white variant of Kelly Oubre? Sure. But if you had two buttons, one to be Jeff Bezos and the other to be Kelly Oubre, you know which one you are picking.

>But ethnics on average

Nigga, who cares about average? You are not an average of the collective experience of your race. You are one person. You get one life. One body. That’s it. Average doesn’t matter. You had an equal dice roll of being Kelly Oubre as being Chris Chan.

Race only matters for shit like “legacy” or “offspring” or other bullshit, of which you have none of anyways.

>W-white people are h-higher IQ on average

That doesn’t mean you’re smart. You can still be dumb as fuck. And IQ doesn’t fucking matter anyways. Would you rather be Einstein or a male model.

Let other people be the smart, hard-working cucks that carry society so you can enjoy it. They’ll always exist.

Most of you if you had the chance to be reborn an attractive woman would take it too. Not tranny shit, but soul being imbued into a female life. Skip all the hardships in life you currently endure without purpose or meaning.

Racism is cope. If your genes were so amazing, you wouldn’t be here. Better to be a genetically-gifted brown than a genetic garbage white person.
Exactly not to mention racism and bigotry are essentially anti incel since most incels like me are part of marginalized communities fuck nazis and white race

Nobody wants to live multiracial hell hole
Nigger infested area is crime ridden area full of robber

Try to live in birmingham and you will think again about it
Ok reported

Exactly not to mention racism and bigotry are essentially anti incel since most incels like me are part of marginalized communities fuck nazis and white race
fuck everyone thats not incel tbh but then again even some incels have retarded views so fuck everyone thats not me

What occurs in society also affects us, so we should try to make it at least functional
2024cel tales.

are 2024cels really bluepilled on accelerationism?

educate urself:feelsYall:

Cope

View attachment 1252329

have you already forgotten about this happening? :forcedsmile:

Richest man on the planet and still can't control his wife from flirting with a better looking guy in public on national TV :feelskek:

Also the athlete OP mentioned is worth millions. But he also has something Bezos doesn't: genetic wealth
Not even a fair comparison or worthy rebuttal.

It’s giga terra Chad mogger Leonardo Difriggin CapriChad FFS not some rando Chad or normie mogger off the streets you’re talking about here.

This is the Chad of all Chads who even his fellow Terra moggers Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt admitted to being jealous of in their prime.

Of course ANY broad is going to go absolutely bat shit bonkers crazy around such a maxxed out living legend terra mogger.

normal people=slaves
You probably wanted to kill or hurt someone before aswell but you couldnt because its illegal. I understand not doing it because of the consequences but saying crime is bad makes you a slave
based. I'd rather be an impulsive retard than follow a million different regulations on how to be the best goylem soycuck

Nah racism is natural. Obviously anyone would their my life to be a nba star no shit but that doesn’t change the biology of race. Also tribalistic preference will always exist we will always prefer our own race.
i agree, there are attractive ethnics who mog the shit out of ugly white people.
It’s only self hating ethnics, barely white incel retards coping with JBW or some low iq absolutist who disagrees. I’ve never really heard SFcel Incels claim ugly whites mog attractive ethnics. Btw I’m specifically talking about SFcel incels not ones outside of the incel sphere.
Racial realists ignore the fact that not all ethnics have low iq or are committing crimes. most non-white people are normal people who have families, work, and contribute to society
nobody denies that tbh. But it doesn’t change the fact certain groups like blacks & Jews act a certain way. A way that is bad and not beneficial for society and some good individuals out of a shitty majority mean nothing.

It’s genetics btw culture is cope they’re just different
lol, I’d rather be Bezos than that retarded ugly dumb fucking nigger you posted OP.
You’d pick a balding Jew MANLET cuck over him? Nah I disagree I’d def prefer being a high PSL nba star millionaire.
Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

Only in absence of other opportunities. Lebron is known to be a kind of dumb guy. He’s also a 6’8” billionaire.
Lebron isn’t that dumb. He’s def smarter than the average black. He’s not smart Fs but he’s probably high 90s in terms of iq which isn’t bad for a negro.
Pay Day Money GIF

Rich people don’t care about the state of society. The richest man in Somalia lives a much better life than you. Why care about the lives of people that aren’t you? Do you think they’d feel the same?

Jews fuck over everybody no Jews + catholic theocracy = prosperous society.

Nah racism is natural. Obviously anyone would their my life to be a nba star no shit but that doesn’t change the biology of race. Also tribalistic preference will always exist we will always prefer our own race.

It’s only self hating ethnics, barely white incel retards coping with JBW or some low iq absolutist who disagrees. I’ve never really heard SFcel Incels claim ugly whites mog attractive ethnics. Btw I’m specifically talking about SFcel incels not ones outside of the incel sphere.

nobody denies that tbh. But it doesn’t change the fact certain groups like blacks & Jews act a certain way. A way that is bad and not beneficial for society and some good individuals out of a shitty majority mean nothing.

It’s genetics btw culture is cope they’re just different

You’d pick a balding Jew MANLET cuck over him? Nah I disagree I’d def prefer being a high PSL nba star millionaire.

Lebron isn’t that dumb. He’s def smarter than the average black. He’s not smart Fs but he’s probably high 90s in terms of iq which isn’t bad for a negro.

Jews fuck over everybody no Jews + catholic theocracy = prosperous society.
That nigger is fucking retarded looking Idgaf how much pussy he gets.

Now had OP used Meeks or Chris Brown as his example instead maybe I could reason myself into being a nigger as one of them as they look alright but the chosen nigger looks stupid as hell.

That nigger is fucking retarded looking Idgaf how much pussy he gets.

Now had OP used Meeks or Chris Brown as his example instead maybe I could reason myself into being a nigger as one of them as they look alright but the chosen nigger looks stupid as hell.
U think Chris brown looks better than the one op showed ????

your ratings suck man. Chris brown isnt even that gl tbh HTN at best. His looks are nothing crazy
You don’t get it just like the rest of the userbase here and like even non incels don’t get it and what I mean is women determine who is a good looking Chad or not.

Not us guys.

And I’d be willing to bet the majority of women out there find Chris Brown to be far better looking than that retarded goofy nigger mutt that you posted.

You don’t get it just like the rest of the userbase here and like even non incels don’t get it and what I mean is women determine who is a good looking Chad or not.

Not us guys.

And I’d be willing to bet the majority of women out there find Chris Brown to be far better looking than that retarded goofy nigger mutt that you posted.
Uh I didn’t post him and btw you’re wrong lol. Stop paying attention to roasties dude kelly oubre is the simped over nba player. Edits of him on tiktok have well over millions of likes

Uh I didn’t post him and btw you’re wrong lol. Stop paying attention to roasties dude kelly oubre is the simped over nba player. Edits of him on tiktok have well over millions of likes
That’s absolutely nothing compared to the fame and popularity of Chris Brown dude.

Many consider him to be on the level of Michael Jackson or greater.

Basketball nigger has nothing on Chris Brown.

That’s absolutely nothing compared to the fame and popularity of Chris Brown dude.

Many consider him to be on the level of Michael Jackson or greater.

Basketball nigger has nothing on Chris Brown.
Holy shit hahahhahahahah what the fuck hahahhahahahah Chris brown on the same level as Michael Jackson. Bro are you sure you’re not part nigger or something because this is a negro level iq statement.

Like Chris brown to Michael Jackson’s fame is absolutely not even fucking close not even a fucking fraction. Chris brown isn’t even the most famous pop artist alive he wouldn’t even be the most famous rapper ALIVE if he was a rapper.

Michael Jackson was like so fucking famous his shows would sell out in like dirt poor 3rd world fucking countries during the 80s. He stayed at a hotel to hide away from people in Brazil I think and when people found out hundreds of thousand just to see Jackson from the balcony Z’s

Holy shit hahahhahahahah what the fuck hahahhahahahah Chris brown on the same level as Michael Jackson. Bro are you sure you’re not part nigger or something because this is a negro level iq statement.

Like Chris brown to Michael Jackson’s fame is absolutely not even fucking close not even a fucking fraction. Chris brown isn’t even the most famous pop artist alive he wouldn’t even be the most famous rapper ALIVE if he was a rapper.

Michael Jackson was like so fucking famous his shows would sell out in like dirt poor 3rd world fucking countries during the 80s. He stayed at a hotel to hide away from people in Brazil I think and when people found out hundreds of thousand just to see Jackson from the balcony Z’s
Didn’t say I felt that way but many do and he gets compared to him all the time.

He himself looks up to MJ so much he politely shuts down such people but anyway my point still stands regardless.

His SMV trumps basketball nigger by not just leaps and bounds but by continents.

Galaxies even.

Didn’t say I felt that way but many do and he gets compared to him all the time.

He himself looks up to MJ so much he politely shuts down such people but anyway my point still stands regardless.

His SMV trumps basketball nigger by not just leaps and bounds but by continents.

Galaxies even.
That’s only because of status. Obviously a pop singer the level of Chris brown will outshine a average nba player who’s only really known for his attractive looks

images

This is Kelly Oubre. Born in 1995. 6’7” NBA player with a net worth of over $20mil, and he is one of most famously attractive men in the NBA.

If you stormfaggots had a button you could press to start life over as him, you’d press it immediately without hesistation. Skin color is just one genetic factor amongst millions, and they all matter. Would it be better to be a white variant of Kelly Oubre? Sure. But if you had two buttons, one to be Jeff Bezos and the other to be Kelly Oubre, you know which one you are picking.

>But ethnics on average

Nigga, who cares about average? You are not an average of the collective experience of your race. You are one person. You get one life. One body. That’s it. Average doesn’t matter. You had an equal dice roll of being Kelly Oubre as being Chris Chan.

Race only matters for shit like “legacy” or “offspring” or other bullshit, of which you have none of anyways.

>W-white people are h-higher IQ on average

That doesn’t mean you’re smart. You can still be dumb as fuck. And IQ doesn’t fucking matter anyways. Would you rather be Einstein or a male model.

Let other people be the smart, hard-working cucks that carry society so you can enjoy it. They’ll always exist.

Most of you if you had the chance to be reborn an attractive woman would take it too. Not tranny shit, but soul being imbued into a female life. Skip all the hardships in life you currently endure without purpose or meaning.

Racism is cope. If your genes were so amazing, you wouldn’t be here. Better to be a genetically-gifted brown then a genetic garbage white person.
No, white people are the inferior race, if I press a button where I could be born black I would press it until I break my finger because white people are low t inferior creatures along with chinks and curries

Not us guys.

You’re coping. Kelly Oubre isn’t even that good of a player. He’s more famous for being good looking than he is for playing basketball. He’s not even really a top 100 player in league tbh. He literally got famous for being facially good looking.

He’s also 7in taller than Chris Brown lmfao. 6’5” is like perfect height, and he’s 2in taller than that.

You’re coping. Kelly Oubre isn’t even that good of a player. He’s more famous for being good looking than he is for playing basketball. He’s not even really a top 100 player in league tbh. He literally got famous for being facially good looking.

He’s also 7in taller than Chris Brown lmfao. 6’5” is like perfect height, and he’s 2in taller than that.
Test it out then.

Make an account on some site where a lot of whores post such as loveshack.org or even some reddit where you can ask such a question and dollars to donuts the majority of women are going to choose “Breezy” over your boyfriend the dopey looking darkie lmfao.

bluepilledowner.is

I agree
“Tosses the 146766th nigger into furnace”

Guaranteed you stay in the West nigger. why don't you go home, why don't you go home dirty nigger bastards why don't you go home

racism is cool. its cool to be a racist sexist violent homophobe

Guaranteed you stay in the West nigger. why don't you go home, why don't you go home dirty nigger bastards why don't you go home
Kys stormcuck your white girls are busy fucking Tyrone’s and chads while you rot here attacking Jews for no reason lol

Kys stormcuck your white girls are busy fucking Tyrone’s and chads while you rot here attacking Jews for no reason
Kys stormcuck your white girls are busy fucking Tyrone’s and chads while you rot here attacking Jews for no reason

Kys stormcuck your white girls are busy fucking Tyrone’s and chads while you rot here attacking Jews for no reason lol
Ok kike, is there no a baby cock for you and your pedo people to suck, vile race of people or go and kill and fuck kids while thinking you are gods chosen people I would love to watch u hang from a tree

Ok kike, is there no a baby cock for you and your pedo people to suck, vile race of people or go and kill and fuck kids while thinking you are gods chosen people I would love to watch u hang from a tree
Cope
That’s not happening

Cope cope cope cope cope cope we will see Jew my oven is on