Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] Asian chad don't exist

I’m so glad I wasn’t born Asian.

Pure asian chad is hard to find but every race have their chad i see few asian actor with godlike feature (maybe surgerymaxxx).

Massive cope, buddy boyo.
In my country they slayed the most

GrAYcel thread. I have even seen Indian gigachads. Only aboriginals are completely devoid of Chads

4gz4jcg890i81.jpg

no such thing as an asian chad really, but some KPOP stars could be labled as changs i guess..they are very popular among young western white girls..but they are just the top 0,0001% of asian men..

jfl, I gotta go file my taxes but I am watching this when I get back.

no such thing as an asian chad really, but some KPOP stars could be labled as changs i guess..they are very popular among young western white girls..but they are just the top 0,0001% of asian men..
lol kpop star are gay :feelshaha:

I'm not changing! I'm not going to stop watching anime just because some self hating foid says I should. How out of touch can you possibly be?! HAHAHA She is married to a white guy, of course she is spewing his propaganda. Those thoughts are not her own, and like the channel owner says if she were male she would be an INCEL.

She pissed me off:feelsree: She lumps us all into the same category and says this is why x:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: