Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racemixing is seen exotic

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Am I the only one seeing (only in internet) men and women of different races hating thier own race and looking out for others? I don't think this is based on reality( basically small scale) but in the internet, every video I get in fyp( never searched about interracial dating before I saw these videos) is some xyz man/woman hating his race counterpart and boasts how this yzx man/woman is better. Whenever I search couples I see multiple interracial couples, you would think 50% couples are in interracial relationship.

Relying myself to get top

Sometimes I search Indian couples to cope, and I get many white women Indian male couple. YouTube isn't showing me what I searched for :feelswhat:

Sometimes I search Indian couples to cope, and I get many white women Indian male couple. YouTube isn't showing me what I searched for :feelswhat:
You're a fool If you believe that you will find true love

You're a fool If you believe that you will find true love
Coping is free, i just want to see how if I ever marry a curry gurl, it would be like

Coping is free, i just want to see how if I ever marry a curry gurl, it would be like
You could visit a poor indian town or city and buy a curry foid as a wife. But she won't truly love you, she will use you for your money

Whites are the only ones allowed to mix because it leaves every gene pool better than it was.