Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racemixing is fucking disgusting

Kek niggers really are insane and beyond stupid. That guy is the blackest nigger chimp I've ever seen,he is blessed with the chance to upgrade his baboon genes with a blonde aryan and he fucks it up this bad? Niggers really don't deserve anything good if they're gonna fumble the ball this miserably

I don't have problems with people who are mixed race since you can't prevent the way you're born. However, I have issues with people who participate in race mixing culture. Are you black Dad white Mom like most mixed on here?
Mixed mom white dad

congratulations. you just proved the great replacement
kudos to you for being worst user on this site

@DarkStarDown
Do you have some congnitive problems dude? Great Replacement is literally that Jews are replacing whites with ethnics. What part of my reply seems to apply that stupid notion?

Why would a white girl flush her genes down the toilet like that? Nigger children't aren't even cute, they are just disgusting.

View attachment 1089271
It's a modern fad. Dumb foods follow every single trend there is and currently the dominant trend is having mixed race babies.

>They talk about "Great replacement theory" even though all stats disproves their retarded cope
the post is here, you deny great replacement even though it is literally happening in front of your own fucking eyes :lul:

the twitter video says that niggers are surpassing birth rates of white nations, which you denied in an earlier post.
You stupid retard did you even read what I wrote below, nobody is replacing whites it's a literal consequence of modernisation and industrialisation. Jfl at your comprehension skills. No Jew or anyone else is doing that. Did you not fucking seen the countries who developed over time saw decrease in birth rates.

nobody is replacing whites it's a literal consequence of modernisation and industrialisation.
why do you think they are putting niggers in advertisements and using affirmative action to keep white people from working? to get us to kill ourselves

why do you think they are putting niggers in advertisements
My god you have a problem with blacks being in advertisements, dude you are filled with hatred.
and using affirmative action to keep white people from working?
First they killed it but surprisingly they didn't kill legacy admissions which are far worse, secondly whites barred ethnic and blacks from college education up until the civil rights movements. I can list many reasons but I don't think it would change your mind

My god you have a problem with blacks being in advertisements, dude you are filled with hatred.
in some ads most of the "people" are niggers
they are 14% of the population not 75%

@Gendocel Get in here nigger the bitch died :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 3009
Just look at that ugly fucking nigger. Why the fuck does he get a white foid like that. What an ugly fucking demon.
I’m happy that that race traitor fucking slut hitch got killed. Deserved

View attachment 1089922 Just look at that ugly fucking nigger. Why the fuck does he get a white foid like that. What an ugly fucking demon.
I’m happy that that race traitor fucking slut hitch got killed. Deserved
See this is why BBC be claiming these hoes yall overrate and pedestalize the shit out of them. These hoes want real men who slap them around a bit. THAT'S A BASIC BITCH.

Last edited:
Why would a white girl flush her genes down the toilet like that? Nigger children't aren't even cute, they are just disgusting.

View attachment 1089271
damn, shes really cute. lightskins are not "disgusting" they 99% of the time get the best genes from both both black and white parents, and are even ridiculed online for being "pretty boys" ie the lightskin vs darkskin trend.

one of my blood cousins is mixed and he mogs me, 4 kids at 24

Nigga that bitch is mid and her father probably molested her as a child leading to a repulsion for white men and their "raw unseasoned chicken" (actual quote) penises.
Yeah. Either that or she’s just a slut who hates her parents for no reason and is indoctrinated by Jewish media making her believe “straight white men are evil”

See this is why BBC be claiming these hoes yall overrate and pedestalize the shit out of them. These hoes want real men who slap them around a bit. THAT'S A BASIC BITCH.
I fucking hate these whore sluts. I want loyal trad wife fuck everything else

She's ugly no wonder why she is a single roastie by a nigger

lot of youngcels underestimate how lonely it can be when u older, if u have lot of friends and relatives maybe this wont be the problem. but if u only have your parents and no one else think about when they pass away.