Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racemixing is fucking disgusting

what's funny is that she already has a kid with him when she died at 21, meaning she was 19 and him 29 when they started fucking, probably even 18 since getting pregnant takes some time. You'd have to be fucking delusional to think a 19 year old woman was somehow already propogandazied at that age. She clearly wanted him because white women are nigger lovers
They started dating when she was 17 and he was 27.
Brutal BBCpill

They started dating when she was 17 and he was 27.
Brutal BBCpill
Lol you think that's brutal?

Look at this girl. She genuinely looks like the typical angelic white girl stormfront cucks would post to brag about white beauty

And yet..... this white little angel.....

Got blacked at 13
Gave birth to her nigger child at 14
Went BACK for round two
Got pregnant AGAIN with nigger baby #2
And then was left a single mother

Da7d41d5 e34d 49b1 af41 f6ac07aada31

Lol you think that's brutal?

Look at this girl. She genuinely looks like the typical angelic white girl stormfront cucks would post to brag about white beauty

And yet..... this white little angel.....

Got blacked at 13
Gave birth to her nigger child at 14
Went BACK for round two
Got pregnant AGAIN with nigger baby #2
And then was left a single mother

View attachment 1089330
Brutal

Their brains are flawed, they throw themselves at violent abusive criminals

That lil nigger will hang himself or go ER when he grows up.
He won´t fit in anywhere, cause he doesn´t have a strong identity

I just feel so sorry for that innocent kid man....... Truly hurts my soul to see, that some parents are literally brain-dead, and don´t give a fuck about the future of their offspring

racemixing is indeed disgusting

currycels want to mix with hot blonde HBBs, and hot blonde HBBs are disgusted by currycels

Nomatter what people say, racemixxing won't stop. Racemixxing provides gene diversity too.

Kek niggers really are insane and beyond stupid. That guy is the blackest nigger chimp I've ever seen,he is blessed with the chance to upgrade his baboon genes with a blonde aryan and he fucks it up this bad? Niggers really don't deserve anything good if they're gonna fumble the ball this miserably
He doesn’t care because he probably slays. Meanwhile we rot.

If Jews are this powerful why don't they just skew the numbers and make black and mutt iq higher than white iq.
Environment and nutrition bro, if india were to provide good nutritional food which playes a significant role cognitive functioms. the iq would increase by 10 points. That's the reason African Blacks are smarter than the mainland ones. It just shows environment and other factors plays a role.

Environment and nutrition bro, if india were to provide good nutritional food which playes a significant role cognitive functioms. the iq would increase by 10 points. That's the reason African Blacks are smarter than the mainland ones. It just shows environment and other factors plays a role.
I know brocel I'm making a point where SFcels says everything positive about ethnics and Blacks is cause of jews

I don't support abortion but when it's niggers it should be obligatory (they'd die getting shot by some other ones anyway)

How'd I know this would be a BMXF thread. "Race mixing" my ass. It's BBC that's got your panties in a bunch

Last edited:
“SFcels says everything positive about ethnics and Blacks is cause of jews”
Here you go:
>First I mentioned how Ethiopians and Sudanese had made civilization before many Europeans. And DarkStarDown started saying it's because of they have "mena DNA" and they took inspiration from Egyptians and resorted to whataboutism rather than simply accepting that all blacks and ethnics are not savages.
> Then Britisher and all the racists use to think that Indo European brought civilization to India. Discovery of IVC ended their retarded cope again.
>When I mention that the iq gap between ethnics/blacks and whites is narrowing down they cope and say it's the Jews.
>When you mention how IQ is directly related to socioeconomic conditions they again cope say it's the Jewish studies.
>They talk about "Great replacement theory" even though all stats disproves their retarded cope and somehow these stats are skewed by Jew but Jews can't skew the iq stats
And many more

I'm a mixed race and I approve of this message
I don't have problems with people who are mixed race since you can't prevent the way you're born. However, I have issues with people who participate in race mixing culture. Are you black Dad white Mom like most mixed on here?

most white women don't have fathers anymore either.
Probably because their mothers divorce-raped their husbands. 70% of divorces in the US are initiated by women.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0COwtusdtC/?igsh=em1zaHBnY3ZxYWxh

Stage 1, which applied to most of the world before the Industrial Revolution, both birth rates and death rates are high. As a result, population size remains fairly constant but can have major swings with events such as wars or pandemics.
In Stage 2, the introduction of modern medicine lowers death rates, especially among children, while birth rates remain high; the result is rapid population growth. Many of the least developed countries today are in Stage 2.
In Stage 3, birth rates gradually decrease, usually as a result of improved economic conditions, an increase in women’s status, and access to contraception. Population growth continues, but at a lower rate. Most developing countries are in Stage 3.
In Stage 4, birth and death rates are both low, stabilizing the population. These countries tend to have stronger economies, higher levels of education, better healthcare, a higher proportion of working women, and a fertility rate hovering around two children per woman. Most developed countries are in Stage 4.
A possible Stage 5 would include countries in which fertility rates have fallen significantly below replacement level (2 children) and the elderly population is greater than the youthful population.
There's no great replacement stop coping it's just a effect of industrialization and modernization. Almost every developing and developed country's birthrates are dropping.
And the continent of north America was never white and never will be.

incels on this forum need to accept racmixxing
you're willingly shooting your chances of ascension if you dont open up to interracial foids
Glad this whore is dead
:forcedsmile:
Her son will grow up an orphan, probably join a gang, and get shot dead by 16. Keep coping
:feelsseriously:
Kek niggers really are insane and beyond stupid. That guy is the blackest nigger chimp I've ever seen,he is blessed with the chance to upgrade his baboon genes with a blonde aryan and he fucks it up this bad? Niggers really don't deserve anything good if they're gonna fumble the ball this miserably
he's a retard indeed, but by being violent is how they control foids. Also JBF pill at work, it works for ugly 40yr pakis in uk who groom young JB white toilets and knock them up.

when i was taking my mom to physio after her surgery few years, there was a day care next to it. everyday when i went there, a giga stacy brunette milf would come to pick her kids up. i thought it was a chad, until i saw the kids it was some ugly nigger mutt :feelspuke:
it broke me on the inside that such a stacy would willing get blacked and become a single mom:cryfeels:

@DarkStarDown real or cope?
with asians but those dont work out for male offsprings who come out looking weird. hapa sluts always mog their male counterparts

only very small selective part of sandnigger/curries(light skin aryan looking niggas)/spics can breed with white and ascend their genetics fully along with their kids turning out to be smart maybe. but those 3 groups have good amount of retards as well

black/white mixes produces dumb mofos but some mullatos holes are hot as fk

Last edited:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0COwtusdtC/?igsh=em1zaHBnY3ZxYWxh

Stage 1, which applied to most of the world before the Industrial Revolution, both birth rates and death rates are high. As a result, population size remains fairly constant but can have major swings with events such as wars or pandemics.
In Stage 2, the introduction of modern medicine lowers death rates, especially among children, while birth rates remain high; the result is rapid population growth. Many of the least developed countries today are in Stage 2.
In Stage 3, birth rates gradually decrease, usually as a result of improved economic conditions, an increase in women’s status, and access to contraception. Population growth continues, but at a lower rate. Most developing countries are in Stage 3.
In Stage 4, birth and death rates are both low, stabilizing the population. These countries tend to have stronger economies, higher levels of education, better healthcare, a higher proportion of working women, and a fertility rate hovering around two children per woman. Most developed countries are in Stage 4.
A possible Stage 5 would include countries in which fertility rates have fallen significantly below replacement level (2 children) and the elderly population is greater than the youthful population.
There's no great replacement stop coping it's just a effect of industrialization and modernization. Almost every developing and developed country's birthrates are dropping.
And the continent of north America was never white and never will be.

congratulations. you just proved the great replacement
kudos to you for being worst user on this site

@DarkStarDown

racemixing creates incels, why would we accept it?

you're lowering your chances of ascension by limiting the race of foids

thats some volcel shit :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:
i dont like racemixxing but i am not a coper

thats some volcel shit :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:
doesn't matter since i'm 5'6 and non-NT, it never began for me. it doesn't matter what i set my standards to because toilets would still go for chad at the end of the day

All mixed race mutts should have access to free, legal euthanasia.