Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racemixing is fucking disgusting

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Why would a white girl flush her genes down the toilet like that? Nigger children't aren't even cute, they are just disgusting.

Idk but the neuron network isn't working properly.

If it’s brown flush it down

that's why whites will go extinct

White women are at the top of society in both race and gender privilege. There's nowhere to go but down into hedonistic degeneracy.

Every foid is a potential traitor of her own race

born the coal pay the toll, No mercy for race traitors.

She is a single mom 100%.

Racemixing is gross and produces disgusting golem creatures perfect to serve jewish interest because they have no identity or soul or something

She is stacey. Her son is going to be tyrone and will mog all this forum jfl. Keep coping

There was a period in America when Negroes could not even stare with malicious intents at White girls lest they be spanked and hung on a tree, and now they can do as they wish because Whites have become cuckolds in a few generations.

Last edited:
They say that I'm on a roll :feelsmusic:

I'm a product of miscegenation. I wish I was never born. :cryfeels:

There was a period in America when Negroes could not even stare with malicious intents at White girls lest they be spanked and hung on a tree, and now they can do as they wish because Whites have become cuckolds in a few generations.

you cant really blame niggers white women want them.

Why would a white girl flush her genes down the toilet like that? Nigger children't aren't even cute, they are just disgusting.
because the jews told her to do it

Jews know that mutts have low IQ. By brainwashing foids into lusting after BBC, the gene pool of the general populous will be reduced to a bunch of smooth brain negroids

Glad this whore is dead

@Gendocel Get in here nigger the bitch died :lul::lul::lul:

i fucking hate niggers and racemixers

Only washed up no father having cracker foids likes these apes
This is simply not true in 2024

And even then, let's be real, most white women don't have fathers anymore either.

She is stacey. Her son is going to be tyrone and will mog all this forum jfl. Keep coping
Her son will grow up an orphan, probably join a gang, and get shot dead by 16. Keep coping

This is simply not true in 2024

And even then, let's be real, most white women don't have fathers anymore either.
Every foid in every race is becoming more fatherless

Kek niggers really are insane and beyond stupid. That guy is the blackest nigger chimp I've ever seen,he is blessed with the chance to upgrade his baboon genes with a blonde aryan and he fucks it up this bad? Niggers really don't deserve anything good if they're gonna fumble the ball this miserably

Jews know that mutts have low IQ. By brainwashing foids into lusting after BBC, the gene pool of the general populous will be reduced to a bunch of smooth brain negroids
You need to stop this cope. Jews arent perpetuating le bbc propaganda. It's legit and even white colonists attested to this when they were in Africa measuring black mens dicks for some reason

Last edited:
Foids trying to piss off their fathers also go for nigs
Would you rather your white daughter go with a black person or an indian guy?

what's funny is that she already has a kid with him when she died at 21, meaning she was 19 and him 29 when they started fucking, probably even 18 since getting pregnant takes some time. You'd have to be fucking delusional to think a 19 year old woman was somehow already propogandazied at that age. She clearly wanted him because white women are nigger lovers

Her son will grow up an orphan, probably join a gang, and get shot dead by 16. Keep coping
This jfl, there's very little hope for that mixed piglet to achieve anything meaningful in life and that's assuming his nigger dad doesn't kill him too