Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race means nothing to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Iam posting here as a KHHVcel because of the foids and soys of my race. If youre an incel and dont hate your race, youre a coping faggot.

you might not be racist, foids might not be racist, but their pussy is.

I don't just hate my race, I hate the entire humanity.

I don't just hate my race, I hate the entire humanity.

Based. I hate my race the most. And then the remaining races in no particular order.

I hate everyone equally.

Foids of your race betrayed you by seeking white cock and letting you suffer.

I don't think an individual has any additional moral obligations to another on the basis of race alone.

we should have suffocated in gas

I don't think an individual has any additional moral obligations to another on the basis of race alone.

Not fair to ethnic men though. Noodle and currywhores seek ugly white men who cant get white foids. Ethnic men are left to rot or betabuxx.

Not fair to ethnic men though. Noodle and currywhores seek ugly white men who cant get white foids. Ethnic men are left to rot or betabuxx.

If somehow it is allowed as a passifying maneuver as a reaction to ethnic females leaving ethnic males en masse and only associating with white and black guys, ethnic males will have no choice in the future but to cope with sexbots and other forms of artificial stimuli.

If somehow it is allowed as a passifying maneuver as a reaction to ethnic females leaving ethnic males en masse and only associating with white and black guys, ethnic males will have no choice in the future but to cope with sexbots and other forms of artificial stimuli.

Thats a shit way to live.

Thats a shit way to live.

Yeah but still better than no kind of sexual outlet of any kind either. And from current trends ethnic females leaving ethnic males en masse once arrange marriage and other cultural arrangements in curryland become defunct is a distinct possibility.

Yeah but still better than no kind of sexual outlet of any kind either. And from current trends ethnic females leaving ethnic males en masse once arrange marriage and other cultural arrangements in curryland become defunct is a distinct possibility.

Arranged marriages will always exist in curryland. Its just that i dont want to betabuxx for an ugly foid.

we should have suffocated in gas
I hate jews tbh despite me being an ugly one. They hate me more though
I want blond white women to be raped and degraded and beheaded like the trash they are by somali trucels.
I want black women to be hanged and kneeled on and fed to dogs like the dirty dogs they are.
I want asian women to be enslaved to work and whipped while working.
I want arab women's hijab to be ripped off and their hair shaved while they work as slaves under the burning sun of the middle eastern desert.
I want indian foids to be forced to work in the sewers like rats.
Based I want kikefoids to take a shower

true, but I hate them all nonetheless

I want blond white women to be raped and degraded and beheaded like the trash they are by somali trucels.
I want black women to be hanged and kneeled on and fed to dogs like the dirty dogs they are.
I want arab women's hijab to be ripped off and their hair shaved while they work as slaves under the burning sun of the middle eastern desert.
based

life's not fair, she will never love you then, she will always think about Chad even if he is white

I despise curries.

Whats happening to hispanic and slavic foids ?

I'll race you to the bar!

Last one there is buying the drinks!

Race is just about looks really.

The only race I hate are cumskins.

20200711 080502