Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race is the only thing that matters

currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
In 2022, race is the only true pill. You CANNOT be incel if you are white. Meanwhile, curries get 0 pussy. A 4/10 white “incel” unironically mogs 6’2 “chadpreet” in the west. It’s OVER if you are curry. Doesn’t matter what features you have or how tall you are or how big your dick is.

Curry = over. I’m even worse at 5’10, square face, high cheekbones, 6.5 in dick, 20in frame etc but I’m shit skinned curry so no woman wants me. This is the ULTIMATE blackpill and all you mayo copers need to GTFO this board since you are fakecels.

Being curry is a death sentence. If you're curry your genetic potential is already significantly lower than people of other races.

In 2022, race is the only true pill. You CANNOT be incel if you are white. Meanwhile, curries get 0 pussy. A 4/10 white “incel” unironically mogs 6’2 “chadpreet” in the west. It’s OVER if you are curry. Doesn’t matter what features you have or how tall you are or how big your dick is.

Curry = over. I’m even worse at 5’10, square face, high cheekbones, 6.5 in dick, 20in frame etc but I’m shit skinned curry so no woman wants me. This is the ULTIMATE blackpill and all you mayo copers need to GTFO this board since you are fakecels.
What about your big tiddy goth orbiting toilet classmate though?

Currycels = Fakecels

Wow you are still not banned

Curries are just a slave race, we should be exterminated.

JBW copers everywhere, yes. Whatever helps you sleep at night, my friend.
Literally just go outside. I see ugly white trash with average/hot women all the time but never in my life have I seen an Indian walking around with a girl outside of arranged marriage in family

AUTISTIC retarded posts you fucking nigger. MUH WHITECELS are fakecels jfl, for a short 3/10 small dick autistic white guy it never began nigga, you have better chance than them.

Being curry is a death sentence. If you're curry your genetic potential is already significantly lower than people of other races.
Exactly, so many copers in this thread JFL

AUTISTIC retarded posts you fucking nigger. MUH WHITECELS are fakecels jfl, for a short 3/10 small dick autistic white guy it never began nigga, you have better chance than them.
LOL no, I’ve seen 5’2 white manlets get pussy in college, I haven’t seen a tall Indian get pussy

Bingo. Without arranged marriages, every single curry would be incel
I agree,curry society literally has to shackle girls to curries for the race to continue and for curry society to function.Without this institution ,curries have no chance of procreating.

BTW, not to shit on your thread, but

I agree,curry society literally has to shackle girls to curries for the race to continue and for curry society to function.Without this institution ,curries have no chance of procreating.
Exterminate all curries.

They whitemaxxed or they drugged the foids jfl, ain’t no way any whore finds an Indian attractive
JFl at this retarded shit, i have seen many curries back home who are not very light with GF. You need to be NT, decent height and not EXTREMELY ugly (3/10) to ascend there. You seriously think all brown niggas shitskins, one massive population cant ascend without arranged marriage? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: .

INB4 @currycuck is permabanned

South Indian Bollywood GIF by SAATH MN

Retarded JBW LOW IQ posts like this should get WARNING / BANN TBH, how can you be this retarded to believe this :lul: :lul: :lul: .

Literally just go outside. I see ugly white trash with average/hot women all the time but never in my life have I seen an Indian walking around with a girl outside of arranged marriage in family
3 months ago when I was still commuting to community College, I saw a Tall White man with a older ethnic woman moving around a baby in a pram. He was very upset and began getting aggressive towards me by shouting phrases and moving towards me

The very existence of any member indeed on this forum or outside the forum who is white disproves OP's retarded statement.

It's such a basic power of observation that you're clearly an infiltrator that must be banned immediately. You've probably just read the jbw article on the incel wiki and then joined the forum

those race threads are usacuck problems

but it does not change the fact white can slay in mena/sea

You need to go live in curryland if it’s that crippling.

Only whites can be incel @currycuck

deformed + 3'3 + 1 inch + white = chad

model face + 6'9 + 9 inch + ethnic = trucel

JBW is law.

ethnics lose because they are shorter, poorer, and have less pretty features than whites do.

And even if you match an ethnic and a white on height, jaw, nose, frame and income, the white will still mog because of his whiteness. Shit brown skin is a massive failo. OVER!

ethnics lose because they are shorter, poorer, and have less pretty features than whites do.

And even if you match an ethnic and a white on height, jaw, nose, frame and income, the white will still mog because of his whiteness. Shit brown skin is a massive failo. OVER!
This is what I’m saying but mayo FAKEcels keep coping cuz they don’t want to put in the effort to meet ethnic foids

India has the second highest population in the world though.
Also majority of Indians don’t migrate to other countries but stay inside India

JBW copers everywhere, yes. Whatever helps you sleep at night, my friend.
faggots still say JBW is true when most of our saints are white or close to it ROFL

Yeah, so what? They're still receiving sex.

Wouldn't that improve your chance of ascension as you don't have to comply with the same standards in the West?
No they don’t have sex at all, they only have sex once or twice for curry kids then they go sexless for the rest of their lives