Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race and hierarchy of phones

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
iPhones =white well adjusted human beings

iPhones embody the values of a white man
Samsung =gook nerdy lol pedosphile dark webuser
Microsoft-lunix = jungle gook
Redmi OnePlus and other Android garbage = currriss and other lower races

Samsung psycho

mfw samsungcel

What about Sony?

Another white worshiping thread.

iPhones embody the values of a white man
iFucking hate iPhones. They're not valuable they're trendy. And that trend is going down. All the new iPhones are basically the same. Somebody else is gonna surpass them

What about Sony?
Oh sony still has some brand recognition because of their marketing and videos but it's safe to say it's over for them but still better then sumsung ewww

Oh sony still has some brand recognition because of their marketing and videos but it's safe to say it's over for them but still better then sumsung ewww
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Android is an incel OS.

i use a hoo wei bc i like being spied on by communists

Fuck Apple.

wilnian twêgen nu ðafian êower

I've got a 300 dollar Motorola phone, maybe if I purchase a 2000 dollar iphone then I won't be a dirty inkwell anymore.

iFucking hate iPhones. They're not valuable they're trendy. And that trend is going down. All the new iPhones are basically the same. Somebody else is gonna surpass them
Iphone mogs Android completely. I only use Android for games cause easier to pirate games there. but everything else iPhone mogger, better finance apps, better habit tracking, better everything period
ye Sony has lost the cell phone wars
I've got a 300 dollar Motorola phone, maybe if I purchase a 2000 dollar iphone then I won't be a dirty inkwell anymore.
sadly no, I have bought new iPhones over and over. didn't make me ascend

Not likely, im an iPhone user

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back