Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting /r9k/ hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
what the fuck went wrong?
it used to be a place where we shared feels,

now it's just normies, LARPers, racebait, tranny spam, discord drama, roasties, """""fembots"""""", gay shit and tinder advice

I just visited it and didn't even see one woman hate thread, over for that place tbh

what the fuck went wrong?
it used to be a place where we shared feels,

now it's just normies, LARPers, racebait, tranny spam, discord drama, roasties, """""fembots"""""", gay shit and tinder advice

I just visited it and didn't even see one woman hate thread, over for that place tbh
Didn't you hear about the trap discord? They blackmailed this guy into suicide.

Letting females in is the bane of online communities.

I used to frequent /r9k/ until late 2016. I think that was the time when normies started invading. Honestly current /r9k/ is literally worse than IT.

Never heard about /r9k/ until apparently people on there bullied a foid, I thought pretty well of them after that tbh

r9k is such shit, but i dont think it was ever an exclusively incel site

its just back in the day there were a lot more incels on 4chan instead of the fucking facebook tier shithole it is now

Just another example of how normies ruin anything they are a part of.

I loved r9k when I could find a women hate thread or feels thread every night when I was in college. But today it’s just shit. Trannies, normies, and degeneracy threads ruined r9k. Just another normie shithole at this point.

What else is there to say other than they are tranny worshipping faggots?

I used to frequent /r9k/ until late 2016. I think that was the time when normies started invading. Honestly current /r9k/ is literally worse than IT.
Unfortunately. It was my favorite board and now I don't even go there.
Btw a few days ago I made a thread mocking Reddit on /r9k/ and it got deleted in less than 5 minutes. No explanation, no ban. Nothing. It seems that 4chan (or at least /r9k/) is controlled by :soy: now.