Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting r9k is a fucking disgrace

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It used to be a board for guys like us, but now it's been overtaken by holes who want to bitch about their woman "problems" and their lack of chad dick. Most of the posts on there go something like "I'm a fat ugly stinky femcel WHY WONT CHAD COMMIT". Even worse are the losers on there who worship them the moment a woman gives them ANY DROP OF ATTENTION. I literally saw a thread today where a woman said she hates men and wants to kill them all, and I shit you not, a bunch of sad losers were in the fucking thread saying "omg I love you so much" and acting all uwu kawaii towards her, UNIRONICALLY. So fucking cringe.
I hate r9k and what it's become. What once was a space for underdogs like us is now just another place to endlessly worship stupid whores like every other goddamned platform ever. Burn the entire place to the ground.

4chan is reddit for people who want to edgepost anonymously, I only go on there for the cooking board and even that is often devoid of any substance. This is why this site in particular is usually preferable to other forms of communication, male only, everyone must adhere to a specific set of rules that prevent anyone from being non incel and the moment they reveal themselves they are gone.

4chan is reddit for people who want to edgepost anonymously, I only go on there for the cooking board and even that is often devoid of any substance. This is why this site in particular is usually preferable to other forms of communication, male only, everyone must adhere to a specific set of rules that prevent anyone from being non incel and the moment they reveal themselves they are gone.
You're right. It's just I remember the days when 4chan wasn't just an inferior reddit clone. I'm angry and pissed to see how a place that once told attention whores to fuck off and didn't put up with women's shit has fallen so much. Now any mid cunt who shows up is showered with attention because these losers worship any vagina that gives them ANY ATTENTION AT ALL. They pretty much act like women with penises at this point, not surprising at this point since so many trannies use that site now.

You're right. It's just I remember the days when 4chan wasn't just an inferior reddit clone. I'm angry and pissed to see how a place that once told attention whores to fuck off and didn't put up with women's shit has fallen so much. Now any mid cunt who shows up is showered with attention because these losers worship any vagina that gives them ANY ATTENTION AT ALL. They pretty much act like women with penises at this point, not surprising at this point since so many trannies use that site now.
It is the unavoidable fate of EVERY form of social media, it gets popular, women flock to it for attention, it becomes a cesspool of unintelligent blabbering normies who often larp as something they aren't to try and fit into a nonexistent subculture of other larping normies. Nothing is safe from women turning shit into mainstream nonsense where every chat is equal to a gaming discord server. It is sad though I was never there to experience it when it was still a good board but I imagine it was quite nice before it attracted parasites and those parasites reproduced.

It is the unavoidable fate of EVERY form of social media, it gets popular, women flock to it for attention, it becomes a cesspool of unintelligent blabbering normies who often larp as something they aren't to try and fit into a nonexistent subculture of other larping normies. Nothing is safe from women turning shit into mainstream nonsense where every chat is equal to a gaming discord server. It is sad though I was never there to experience it when it was still a good board but I imagine it was quite nice before it attracted parasites and those parasites reproduced.
It seems like a huge problem with the zoomer generation. Gynocentrism and female worship is so strong with these losers. Zoomers are the ones overtaking 4chan now that they are coming of age (although most of them are probably not even 18 which explains why the average 4channer is fucking retarded). And also, to anyone who says "bUt deY R RedPilL DurR DuRR" miss me with that shit. They are on the opposite side of the same coin and worship women just as much as the militant simps.

4chan is over, youre gonna have a better time finding quality content on fucking stormfront....which isnt a high bar

4chan is over, youre gonna have a better time finding quality content on fucking stormfront....which isnt a high bar
Why can't we take it back? Why can't we force all of the faggots, trannies, and holes off and reclaim the site?

Why can't we take it back? Why can't we force all of the faggots, trannies, and holes off and reclaim the site?
its over nigga, just accept it

reminds me of that image of how communities are ruined by the entrance of foids

No shit holes ruin everything wherever they go thats why kill all foids

Normies love taking communities away from us. I miss r/braincels and old /r9k/. :feelsbadman:

r9k has been a shithole for a few years now, especially w the foilets like ruby, vamp and that "im a black femanon ama" dyke. I just hide absolutely every general and every fempost I see there and the board is still unbearable after all that. Sticking to /g/
Yeah, the fact that there are actual fucking female internet celebrities on r9k is crazy. I stick to the non mainstream boards for this reason too. Too many simps and normalfags on r9k.

Most the people on /r9k/ claiming to be "femcels" are trannies.

4chan in general is a completely retarded site now full of LARPers.

most posts on 4chan are generated by CIA chatbots anyway #fax

some exposee was run on /pol/ and it was discovered that something like 80% of posts sampled were generated by data servers in Langley, Virginia