Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is based on violence.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I hate how you can't even life peacefully in this world. Ironically, if you live with your parent(s), your room may be the most peaceful place.
This is the reason why there are hikkimoris and some people don't leave their room for a prolonged amount of time.

A few years ago I visited some small village 25-30 kilometers away from my city.
I wanted to find a place for sleeping. Near the forest I heard someone ( male ) either talking loudly or screaming and you could literally hear an aggression and vileness in his voice.

When I went through the forest it was full of unpleasant sounds. Birds screaming more piercingly than in the city.
Then I heard sounds of music and voices of normies through the trees.
Place just seemed very unwelcoming ( maybe because it was located near swamps? ) and I went back.

Can't even find peaceful places outside cities without normalfags ruining silence.

Last edited:
don't go outside, don't make a mistake

in my experience young scum between 14 to mid 20s is most dangerous when they're in groups, so i always try to avoid such if there is no one else besides them on the street.

Yes. Hence the expression Law of the Jungle. It is the survival of the fittest. It is the wild west outside

Dude just saved himself from being eaten alive by a Lithuanian forest demon

I hate how you can't even life peacefully in this world. Ironically, if you live with your parent(s), your room may be the most peaceful place.
This is the reason why there are hikkimoris and some people don't leave their room for a prolonged amount of time.

A few years ago I visited some small village 25-30 kilometers away from my city.
I wanted to find a place for sleeping. Near the forest I heard someone ( male ) either talking loudly or screaming and you could literally heard a an aggression and vileness in his voice.

When I went through the forest it was full of unpleasant sounds. Birds screaming more piercingly than in the city.
When I heard sounds of music and voices of normies through the trees.
Place just seemed very unwelcoming ( maybe because it was located near swamps? ) and I went back.

Can't even find peaceful places outside cities without normalfags ruining silence.
True, my room is the most peaceful place for me :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

As a great man once said:

“He who would live must fight.
He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”

I want to go rural areas but people are too ignorant

Maybe people are too stubborn these day

I can't even open my window without normies yelling like crazy. Drives me nuts anytime I do it.

in my experience young scum between 14 to mid 20s is most dangerous when they're in groups, so i always try to avoid such if there is no one else besides them on the street.
true cause sexual competition is highest there

I can't even open my window without normies yelling like crazy. Drives me nuts anytime I do it.
Maybe you're autistic. Autists are hypersensitive to sounds.

Yea, imagine being slav and being around busty potatoface busty slavic teens and not getting teen love, at least ethnics are not bombarded by borderline nutbusting stacies, brootal experience ngl

I wanted to find a place for sleeping. Near the forest I heard someone ( male ) either talking loudly or screaming and you could literally hear an aggression and vileness in his voice.

Then I heard sounds of music and voices of normies through the trees.

Industrial society and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

As a great man once said:

“He who would live must fight.
He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”
There's far less wisdom in that than you've been led to believe.