Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/twitch finally telling lonely cucks to stop donating to female titty streamers

@bluecollarCEL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

There's blue pilled cope interlaced in there though, so utterly useless. Women you see downtown or in a park will be repulsed by your existence.

I do feel kind of bad about those literal cuckolds who donate to these camwhores though, because one day it will dawn on them that they just threw money away for fucking nothing. When they're going through a hard time in life they're going to think about the tens of thousands of dollars they donated to some random chick online, and they're going to weep about it.

The amount of upvotes is surprising, I guess they decided to be honest with themselves instead of thinking that being a cuck like Jesse Cox is cool and edgy for defending those femoids

look at the replies sounds like they are so cucked they are attacking the OP and still defending the bitch for LYING

look at the replies sounds like they are so cucked they are attacking the OP and still defending the bitch for LYING

They are coping & calling OP angry when all he's trying to do is save these cucks. Just fucking lol.

Also JFL @ the white knights in the comments shitting on OP for daring to imply that these "sweet, innocent women" are intending to sucker anyone out of their money. Women are wonderful and can do no wrong, they absolutely do not realize they're playing tons of virgin men, hence why that recent bitch specifically hid the fact that she had a husband from her orbiters.

It's the cucks fault, no doubt, but the roastie who cheats them out of money isn't totally absolved of wrong doing. They intend to get as much as they can from these beta cucks.

There's blue pilled cope interlaced in there though, so utterly useless. Women you see downtown or in a park will be repulsed by your existence.

I do feel kind of bad about those literal cuckolds who donate to these camwhores though, because one day it will dawn on them that they just threw money away for fucking nothing. When they're going through a hard time in life they're going to think about the tens of thousands of dollars they donated to some random chick online, and they're going to weep about it.
I am usually very sympathetic to people who are wronged, but honestly those people deserve to burn in Hell.

I am donating to https://www.patreon.com/mobiletechreview
How big of a cuck am I?
IMG 20180626 205900

The biggest. JFL @ thinking you have a chance with her.

Really hopes this opens some cuck’s eyes. Make these bitches either go homeless or get a real job.

Kek. Who in their right mind would donate money to whores streaming their cleavage...cucks should just rope imo.

Really hopes this opens some cuck’s eyes. Make these bitches either go homeless or get a real job.
It won’t they will still be donating as we speak

I think its men's biology to be a provider, in cave man days we would get rewarded with intimacy with the foid we helped protect but modern technology fucks it up with tens of thousands of guys donating to one girl

dear everyone: stop thinking people owe you anything if you do something nice for them. period.

Foid reponse but they know what they are doing

many posts on /r/niceguy can be summed up as mens biology and modern day femnoids getting upset when the guy gets pissed there's nothing in return but most foids use it to their advantage just like Amouranth not telling her viewers she was married so she could keep milking them in the hopes they believe there's a chance with her.

Last edited:
If you need a public announcement to tell you this, then just kys.

The amount of upvotes is surprising, I guess they decided to be honest with themselves instead of thinking that being a cuck like Jesse Cox is cool and edgy for defending those femoids
what did cox do?

Kek. Who in their right mind would donate money to whores streaming their cleavage...cucks should just rope imo.

I donated to Jenaurf a few times (like $5 a few times) :( until i realized she had a boyfriend who she hid like all these female twitch streamers.

I donated to Jenaurf a few times :( until i realized she had a boyfriend who she hid him like all these female twitch streamers.

Shame on you. Did you really think you would have a chance with her even if she didnt have a bf :lul:

People who donate to female streamers are the absolutely worst cucks. But most of all, JFL at them being so low IQ to think that women are tech savvy enough to set a stream on their own... it´s always their bfs doing the work behind the scenes.

Imagine being born an average looking foid
Imagine having no distinguishable talents
Imagine having a legion of men willing to support your endeavours and giving you constant validation

This is oppression, wake up people
#feminism #woke af

Shame on you. Did you really think you would have a chance with her even if she didnt have a bf :lul:

she did this thing with staring into the camera like she was staring just at you, your soul and thanked you and me it made feel amazing :feelsahh:

then her boyfriend came in who seemed to treat her like garbage, he was loud, she made him dinner and i felt like :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsautistic::feelsrope:
People who donate to female streamers are the absolutely worst cucks. But most of all, JFL at them being so low IQ to think that women are tech savvy enough to set a stream on their own... it´s always their bfs doing the work behind the scenes.

i only learned this stuff afterwards, there's no way 90% of these females setup their streams, its a guy they friendzoned to do it or their boyfriends

the remaining 10% are those rare females who are nerds and look like it and barely get any viewers because of it but dont even give incels a chance anyway

she did this thing with staring into the camera like she was staring just at you, your soul and thanked you and me it made feel amazing :(

then her boyfriend came in who seemed to treat her like garbage, was loud, she made him dinner and i felt like :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsautistic::feelsrope:
:lul::lul::lul: it never began boyo

@bluecollarCEL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Is this an official guy from Twitch?. Or just some random dude on reddit. Until I see this message on the front page of the Twitch website it doesn't mean shit. I don't know how it works now but I think they use these things called bits and Twitch gets a cut of that Money. Why would Twitch want losers to stop donating if it gets them CASH. Loser men watching hot chicks stream is probably 80 percent of their audience they cant be that dumb to admit to this.

I mentioned this in some other thread, but I want to mention it here:

If I started a Twitch stream I would limit it to 50 dollars max donation per individual per month as I have a fucking heart. I know people have to pay Rent, Utilities, Food, etc. Women are SO FUCKING EVIL if they get some lonely guy to donate id say more than 75 dollars a month. If some Snatch accepts 1,000+ from some guy she truly is a EVIL CUNT. And will burn in hell for her actions.

sadricecel always bringing it with the ragesuifuel combo

I hope they become addicted to it. Less financial competition

I proudly support @FACEandLMS on Patreon
Everyone who can should do this. Put your money where your mouth is, and support the mainstreaming of blackpill science.

I never got , how you can seriously be this naive and spent your money to these sluts who will laugh your ass off at you? And they dont do it one time, nah they do it very often.

Every guy who gives gifts/money to girls either in his conscious or his subconscious believes that this will raise his chance of having sex/relationship with her. I don't get why it's so hard for Redditors to have an honest discussion about this. They always say dumb shit like

I donated to Jenaurf a few times (like $5 a few times) :( until i realized she had a boyfriend who she hid like all these female twitch streamers.
If I could ban you and press the key to do so with the force of Gods.

Wishful thinking it won’t happen

Cucks need their titty streamers to say their name after they donate 15$ or else they start feeling misogynistic