Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/TheDogPill has been banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
It got banned even though we made everything on the sub about celebrating feminism, women empowerment, exploring female sexuality and growing up.

There was no violent content, everything was mostly from social media and news feeds.

We had strict rules about "no misogyny". But still it did not survive. WTF man. Why?

Screen Shot 2019 10 02 at 35955 PM

@tehgymcel420

Why even bother though... I mean it’s reddit

I think they should keep coming up with new shit until half of the possible subreddits are banned.

the dogpill took me for a walk, and I never came back the same.

Sounds cucked.

It does not sound cuck, it was fully cucked. We made the entire sub along that line so that it can avoid the ban-hammer. But did not work.

what a purge

"violent content", that would make sense since they talk about foids literally forcing doggos to knot their roast flaps which actually counts as animal cruelty, but obviously that isn't the reason why it was banned

When I was there it was clear it wasn't 'for wamyn'. It was just exposing their knot loving nature. Just because you say it was about that obviously reddit can see whats really going on. Cuckddit is shit anyways. This is the only real place to spend your time now.

lol, I hate to say it but I told you it was just a matter of time before they nuked that sub. I was surprised at how fast it was growing too, it was getting something like 100 subscribers in a week near the end. There's another dogpill related sub on there, /r/dogpillscience but there's not enough posts or any kind of traffic at all for them to ban it yet.

Now there is no hope.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
When did we post anything violent there?

The Dog Pill would be allowed of it was mostly foids who posted there.

I wish they'd just go ahead and ban all the remaining subs that liberals don't like and stop giving cucks hope that admins are going to let certain subs survive "if they follow the rules". They will just keep moving the goalposts and keep redefining what constitutes hate until the subs they don't want are gone. And then what? They will do it, again, and again like they have been since the FPH fiasco.

Look at all the stupid cucks at TRP are celebrating as if they've won some sort of victory. They are such spineless cucks licking these San Fransoy boots.

The entire concept of Reddit is a terrible idea since it will always favor the most popular opinion over every other opinion. Additionally they have proven that they are against freedom of speech. They are a bunch of SJWs that will go as far as to defend an aggressive hate group like inceltears and shut down anything that is about old fashioned values. The way I see it anyone investing in Reddit must be out of their mind. I highly recommend anyone reading this: Take your money elsewhere. Do not advertise there. Do not invest in them. Simple as that.

Now there is no hope.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg
When did we post anything violent there?
somehow they just assumed it was related to the wider incel subs

I hope reddit will delete itself really soon

Violation of Reddit's policy = exposing the truth.

The dogpill is too powerful, it threatens even israel so it has to go

They for sure got cucked by their partners' dogs.

faggit needs to burn

Purging the truth so hard.

Reddit is run by soys, fucking waste of time.

Looks like this is the reason it was banned. Girl who wrote this is a self described "dog lover"... I wonder how she heard about the dogpill? I find it kind of annoying that whenever someone writes an article about the dogpill they conveniently always seem to miss my threads.

Looks like this is the reason it was banned. Girl who wrote this is a self described "dog lover"... I wonder how she heard about the dogpill? I find it kind of annoying that whenever someone writes an article about the dogpill they conveniently always seem to miss my threads.

"Belief".
Someone should reminder her all those subs about women fucking their dogs.
Dogsex, canine penis and so many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back