Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting r/rolereversal is depressing to me

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Now I’m sure some of you know what the subreddit is. If you aren’t, it’s basically a subreddit about discussing relationships involving women taking the more “dominant” role in the relationship rather than the man. They also post art a lot. I think gentle femdom falls under the spectrum? Idk

but anyway it’s depressing because in some ways, a “role reversed” relationship seems ideal for me. As someone who’s introverted, is very shy and struggles with social anxiety, and also deals with depression, low self-esteem and all that shit that I’m sure many of us deal with, I feel like this would be ideal for me because I am in a relationship where my hypothetical girlfriend or wife cares a lot about me. She doesn’t find my personality “quirks” repulsive, hell she probably really likes them. She doesn’t judge me for wanting to be open with my emotions, is okay with being a shoulder to cry on, takes care of me at times where it’s hard to take care of myself (for example, if I’m sick or injured). She doesn’t judge me for my anxiety and insecurities and actually tries to help me accept myself and get me out of my shell. Now obviously I shouldn’t use her as a “therapist” just to dump my shit on all the time (no one deserves nor wants this) but the is very emotionally supportive. She doesn’t necessarily have to solve my problems or have the answers. Sometimes, knowing that she is there for me and that she has my back is all I want. I want to feel comfortable being vulnerable around her. She needs to have a great capability of empathy (tho if she’s autistic or something that is something I would work on with her). I think I’d like an introverted girl because I feel like I would struggle to keep up with a bubbly, loud, social butterfly extroverted girl.

I also like the idea of us laughing all the time, teasing each other, having our inside jokes. Bonding over shared interests, like if we like the same band/artist, or both play guitar, or a piece of entertainment or whatever. Or just discussing our day.

Obviously she doesn’t mind me being a completely inexperienced virgin. She likes it. She “teaches” me during our first time: how to kiss a girl, foreplay, where and when to touch, how to make her feel good. She lets me go at my own pace and is happy to explain anything or show me anything I’m not sure of regarding sex. She isn’t demeaning at all during the experience: she is kind, helpful, and understanding. The sex might not be mind blowing, but she still has a great time “showing me the ropes.” We both laugh and crack jokes during the whole awkward experience. If she’s a virgin like me, we explore each other, learn together.

She grabs my hand and runs with me when I’m shy or unsure. She is encouraging. Of course this is all stuff I would do for her, because I love her.

Now I don’t exactly want to be babied or dominated all the time. I don’t need her to be my mommy. I’ll still disagree with her on thingsand voice my opinions. Once my confidence and self-worth grows I will naturally become more dominant and bold in the relationship. I also don’t want to be pegged or whatever, and the idea of a girl dominating me in the bedroom freaks me out (though the idea of fucking a girl rough like howalso makes me uncomfortable). But my ideal relationship would in a way be an “equal” one where we both give 100% to make each other happy, to make this relationship work. A relationship where she is also my best friend and I am hers, someone to lean on. I think this is why I’m so fond of the characters Rem and Emilia from the light novel/anime Re:Zero. Because both these girls are both very kind and extremely supportive of the male character, who is going through some extremely dark shit during the course of the plot. It’s also probably how I started liking the idea of laying my head in my girl’s lap after a shit day while she brushes my hair with her hand (I would of course do the same to her). I want a girl who would protect me, stand up for me, even fight for me when others are shitting on me. I of course in time would want to build the courage and confidence to do the same for her.

Anyway I don’t expect this to ever happen to me because girls ain’t like this. Girls are genetically wired to like men who are strong, dominant, stoic, and powerful. Men who are traditionally masculine. Men that never shed a tear, men who always take what they want and deal with their problems like men. Things I am not. Even a good looking Chad can risk destroying his romantic relationships by showing vulnerability. Also I’m not a good looking guy and combined with my beta, reserved, awkward personality getting a girlfriend at this stage of my life is impossible. Dating can be a very cruel and unforgiving thing for men, even Chads. Hell I still don’t know whether or not women can genuinely love men for, well, men. I can see why some dudes would rather just stay single and have hookup after hookup, because at least you won’t get burned by someone you love and have a connection with.

This was a long rant and I’m sure some of you won’t read. That’s fine. I just wanted to get this off my chest and see if anyone else here can relate.

Last edited:
Tfw u realize you will never have a tall, caring, dominant mommy gf
Cryingnigga

Tfw u will never have a tall, caring, dominant mommy gf
View attachment 177200
Ehh I wouldn’t want 100% mommy because that would be too emasculating but I would really want a girl who is kind and motherly, and not just for her children but also the man she loves.

Also the idea of being lovingly spooned by a taller girl sounds nice. I like short girls as much as any other guy but I feel like shorter girls wouldn’t be able to hold a man.

Iam a socially autistic loner who can relate, but i still want to dominate tbh. Women lose respect very quickly to subservient men in relationships. We all know how they treat their betabuxxers.

Iam a socially autistic loner who can relate, but i still want to dominate tbh. Women lose respect very quickly to subservient men in relationships. We all know how they treat their betabuxxers.
tbh I don’t want to be 100% submissive but I also don’t want to be 100% dominant. I just wanna feel comfortable acting like myself around a girl and not have to put on some shitty “I am a fucking tough shit God” act all the time. We need to respect each other.

I feel like my lack of masculinity is due to how I wasn’t really given an opportunity to really develop confidence and boldness as a kid.

tbh I don’t want to be 100% submissive but I also don’t want to be 100% dominant. I just wanna feel comfortable acting like myself around a girl and not have to put on some shitty “I am a fucking tough shit God” act all the time. We need to respect each other.

I feel like my lack of masculinity is due to how I wasn’t really given an opportunity to really develop confidence and boldness as a kid.

Makes sense. I dont really know how id be in a relationship since i was never given a chance by whores. I wouldnt put up with BS thats for sure.

Also confidence is a bluepilled myth.
A tall dominant girl is the worst type of woman you can like. Tall girls are not that common. Tall girls who like shorter guys are even rarer. And those who like ugly dudes are pretty much nonexistent. There's a tall girl in my class, and whenever I look at her I think of roping.

Tfw u will never have this
View attachment 177202

Tall women gross me out tbh. They look like dudes.

A tall dominant girl is the worst type of woman you can like. Tall girls are not that common. Tall girls who like shorter guys are even rarer. And those who like ugly dudes are pretty much nonexistent. There's a tall girl in my class, and whenever I look at her I think of roping.

Tfw u will never have this
View attachment 177202
tbh unlike foids I have zero preference for height unless she is like, idk, 7’2 and towers over me or is like 3’5 and literally a dwarf
Makes sense. I dont really know how id be in a relationship since i was never given a chance by whores. I wouldnt put up with BS thats for sure.

Also confidence is a bluepilled myth.

Tall women gross me out tbh. They look like dudes.

lol while it’s bullshit that confidence is what girls like most it’s not a myth. Men who are confident and secure tend to be more successful in life. There is a reason why Chads are for the most part extroverted and confident (at least at surface level): they receive so much positive reinforcement/validation from others they become low inhibition and have zero fear when it comes to social relationships. There’s a reason why it seems like most good looking dudes are rarely shy or anxious.

also a girl being taller =/= her looking like a dude, a lot of supermodels and shit are taller than the average woman. I’ve seen some really cute and pretty tall girls in my life.

Last edited:
tbh unlike foids I have zero preference for height unless she is like, idk, 7’2 and towers over me or is like 3’5 and literally a dwarf
I guess beggars can't be choosers

NEVER EVER

I wish I was a shota again, but cute this time, so some older girl could rape me

ehh idk if I’d want a 100% mommy “ara ara” girl. Might be a bit too suffocating for me. I love my stepmom to bits but she can be annoying. But I do want a girl who’s super nice and supportive and caring.

Imagine the wonderful traction of a taller girl lifting you into the air, your spine stretching to absorb fluid, your chin tractioned by her boobs to even traction the cervical vertebrae, which you wouldn't get if you were just doing pullups or dips.

I like tall women. I like short women. I like women who are my exact height or close to it.

I also really like girls that have short (not buzzcut) hair and wear glasses

the only tattoos I feel totally comfortable with on a girl are on her arms. From one to entire sleeves as long as they are done well. It’s not often but I’ve seen some women with some really neat looking tattoos on their arms. Sometimes entire sleeves of nice, punchy, colorful art. Anywhere else looks weird to me (but doesn’t on a guy for some reason). I like pierced ears from one on the earlobe to multiple along the ear. I am okay with small gauges, not giant ones. I don’t really like nose, lip, or clit piercings.

I like tomboys that also have a feminine side. Just a little bit of girly. I’m not into a girl that is entirely feminine nor entirely masculine.

or maybe I just like the idea of these things.

why am I going so off topic lol

Last edited:
I like tall women. I like short women. I like women who are my exact height or close to it.

I also really like girls that have short (not buzzcut) hair and wear glasses

the only tattoos I feel totally comfortable with on a girl are on her arms. From one to entire sleeves as long as they are done well. Anywhere else looks weird to me (but doesn’t on a guy for some reason). I like pierced ears from one on the earlobe to multiple along the ear. I am okay with small gauges, not giant ones. I don’t really like nose, lip, or clit piercings.

I like tomboys that also have a feminine side. Just a little bit of girly. I’m not into a girl that is entirely feminine nor entirely masculine.

or maybe I just like the idea of these things.

why am I going so off topic lol
You are horny my nigga

You are horny my nigga
I’m actually not. I’m having romantic fantasies. I’m too fucking tired to be horny.
My sexual fetishes are pretty vanilla tbh

I’m actually not. I’m having romantic fantasies. I’m too fucking tired to be horny.
My sexual fetishes are pretty vanilla tbh
Then you're lonely, just like the rest of us.

Then you're lonely, just like the rest of us.
Sometimes I think of us holding hands, walking in a nice, quiet park and having some nice conversations, laughing and enjoying our company.
Sometimes I fantasize making a woman scream in ecstasy and pleaser as I make her cum with my fingers first, then again with my benis. And then being all chill naked together for the day or night doing pillow talk n stuff after we cum. Just hanging out but naked, appreciating our bodies. Talking, laughing, watching a movie, playing a video game. Taking a bath or shower together. Foreplay in the shower or tub sounds great. I bet fingering a girl when you’re both wet and soapy is amazing.
But we wouldn’t be silent. There’d be some dirty talk but we would still probably be teasing and cracking jokes, being chatty while I’m knuckle deep in her. I consider fingering a girl to be just as hot as penis in vagina. Not entirely sure about eating a girl out, I’m more neutral on that. The idea of silent sex with nothing but moans and no communication or dialogue sounds weird to me.
All my sexual fantasies involve us both having a blast and both of us pleasuring each other. I know some Incels consider it cucked to care about a girl’s pleasure during sex but I would take pride in making her feel good. Also I like having fun with people who are having fun being around me, enjoying my company.
Now I made myself sad :(
I hate being a hopeless romantic.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think of us holding hands, walking in a nice, quiet park and having some nice conversations, laughing and enjoying our company.
Sometimes I fantasize making a woman scream in ecstasy and pleaser as I make her cum with my fingers first, then again with my benis. And then being all chill naked together for the day or night doing pillow talk n stuff after we cum. Just hanging out but naked, appreciating our bodies. Talking, laughing, watching a movie, playing a video game. Taking a bath or shower together. Foreplay in the shower or tub sounds great. I bet fingering a girl when you’re both wet and soapy is amazing.
But we wouldn’t be silent. There’d be some dirty talk but we would still probably be teasing and cracking jokes, being chatty while I’m knuckle deep in her. The idea of silent sex with nothing but moans and no communication or dialogue sounds weird to me.
All my sexual fantasies involve us both having a blast and both of us pleasuring each other. I know some Incels consider it cucked to care about a girl’s pleasure during sex but I would take pride in making her feel good. Also I like having fun with people who are having fun being around me, enjoying my company.
Now I made myself sad :(
I hate being a hopeless romantic.
You're almost describing my pathetic daydreams
Artwojak

You're almost describing my pathetic daydreams
View attachment 177216
This is why I hope to see some highly advanced AR/VR tech in the future if I’m still alive by then and haven’t ascended so I can experience it. And not just some video game where you push button to get to outcome but actual genuine relationship with virtual waifu who’s looks and personality can be 100% customized and she is programmed to love you and be attracted to you and only you, but also has organic self-thought/awareness like an actual person so it doesn’t ever feel like you’re talking to some automated bot.

Now I’m sure some of you know what the subreddit is. If you aren’t, it’s basically a subreddit about discussing relationships involving women taking the more “dominant” role in the relationship rather than the man. They also post art a lot. I think gentle femdom falls under the spectrum? Idk

but anyway it’s depressing because in some ways, a “role reversed” relationship seems ideal for me. As someone who’s introverted, is very shy and struggles with social anxiety, and also deals with depression, low self-esteem and all that shit that I’m sure many of us deal with, I feel like this would be ideal for me because I am in a relationship where my hypothetical girlfriend or wife cares a lot about me. She doesn’t find my personality “quirks” repulsive, hell she probably really likes them. She doesn’t judge me for wanting to be open with my emotions, is okay with being a shoulder to cry on, takes care of me at times where it’s hard to take care of myself (for example, if I’m sick or injured). She doesn’t judge me for my anxiety and insecurities and actually tries to help me accept myself and get me out of my shell. Now obviously I shouldn’t use her as a “therapist” just to dump my shit on all the time (no one deserves nor wants this) but the is very emotionally supportive. She doesn’t necessarily have to solve my problems or have the answers. Sometimes, knowing that she is there for me and that she has my back is all I want. I want to feel comfortable being vulnerable around her. She needs to have a great capability of empathy (tho if she’s autistic or something that is something I would work on with her). I think I’d like an introverted girl because I feel like I would struggle to keep up with a bubbly, loud, social butterfly extroverted girl.

I also like the idea of us laughing all the time, teasing each other, having our inside jokes. Bonding over shared interests, like if we like the same band/artist, or both play guitar, or a piece of entertainment or whatever. Or just discussing our day.

Obviously she doesn’t mind me being a completely inexperienced virgin. She likes it. She “teaches” me during our first time: how to kiss a girl, foreplay, where and when to touch, how to make her feel good. She lets me go at my own pace and is happy to explain anything or show me anything I’m not sure of regarding sex. She isn’t demeaning at all during the experience: she is kind, helpful, and understanding. The sex might not be mind blowing, but she still has a great time “showing me the ropes.” We both laugh and crack jokes during the whole awkward experience. If she’s a virgin like me, we explore each other, learn together.

She grabs my hand and runs with me when I’m shy or unsure. She is encouraging. Of course this is all stuff I would do for her, because I love her.

Now I don’t exactly want to be babied or dominated all the time. I don’t need her to be my mommy. I’ll still disagree with her on thingsand voice my opinions. Once my confidence and self-worth grows I will naturally become more dominant and bold in the relationship. I also don’t want to be pegged or whatever, and the idea of a girl dominating me in the bedroom freaks me out (though the idea of fucking a girl rough like howalso makes me uncomfortable). But my ideal relationship would in a way be an “equal” one where we both give 100% to make each other happy, to make this relationship work. A relationship where she is also my best friend and I am hers, someone to lean on. I think this is why I’m so fond of the characters Rem and Emilia from the light novel/anime Re:Zero. Because both these girls are both very kind and extremely supportive of the male character, who is going through some extremely dark shit during the course of the plot. It’s also probably how I started liking the idea of laying my head in my girl’s lap after a shit day while she brushes my hair with her hand (I would of course do the same to her). I want a girl who would protect me, stand up for me, even fight for me when others are shitting on me. I of course in time would want to build the courage and confidence to do the same for her.

Anyway I don’t expect this to ever happen to me because girls ain’t like this. Girls are genetically wired to like men who are strong, dominant, stoic, and powerful. Men who are traditionally masculine. Men that never shed a tear, men who always take what they want and deal with their problems like men. Things I am not. Even a good looking Chad can risk destroying his romantic relationships by showing vulnerability. Also I’m not a good looking guy and combined with my beta, reserved, awkward personality getting a girlfriend at this stage of my life is impossible. Dating can be a very cruel and unforgiving thing for men, even Chads. Hell I still don’t know whether or not women can genuinely love men for, well, men. I can see why some dudes would rather just stay single and have hookup after hookup, because at least you won’t get burned by someone you love and have a connection with.

This was a long rant and I’m sure some of you won’t read. That’s fine. I just wanted to get this off my chest and see if anyone else here can relate.
tbh I don't think this is that unrealistic, except for the fact that you were born ugly so its over you :feelsrope:

tbh I don't think this is that unrealistic, except for the fact that you were born ugly so its over you :feelsrope:
nah even if I was Chad unless I’m some sort of Gigachad with some extremely rare god tier looks that not even taking a shit in her coffee would deter her, I’d still have to act like Chad to maintain romantic relationships. Not even being Chad can stop a girl from being disgusted and losing respect for him when he is crying/depressed/vulnerable. He may be able to get away with it a bit more than the average normie/betabux but she won’t put up with it forever.
Also Chads get cheated on, too.

Tfw u realize you will never have a tall, caring, dominant mommy gf
:soy: :soy: :soy:

What a fucking soy thing to say, you would probs be happy being cucked as your girl shows 0 respect for you as a man.

What a fucking soy thing to say, you would probs be happy being cucked as your girl shows 0 respect for you as a man.

"Sensible angrycel"
Why the fuck should I care of what she thinks of me as a man if she's loyal, has sex with me and loves me?

Last edited:

Lol if she cheated and I found out I would beg for her to get the fuck out of my life
If we were living together I’d just YEET all her shit on the doorstep and tell her to fuck off
tbh I would not let her walk all over me or at least try to
I’m not gonna take being treated like garbage from anybody, especially from the people I love

Lol if she cheated and I found out I would beg for her to get the fuck out of my life
If we were living together I’d just YEET all her shit on the doorstep and tell her to fuck off
tbh I would not let her walk all over me or at least try to
I’m not gonna take being treated like garbage from anybody, especially from the people I love
JFL at you betacels, you should never try to ascend because you will 100% get cucked, your coping hard if you think a foid will stay loyal to you if you are submissive.

JFL at you betacels, you should never try to ascend because you will 100% get cucked, your coping hard if you think a foid will stay loyal to you if you are submissive.
JFL at you still believing in ascension.

m8 if I somehow landed a relationship by a miracle I would probably be paranoid at all times because I’m blackpilled. I wouldn’t be able to stop being nervous of her cheating.
I’m fantasizing about my ideal romance, but IRL would be skeptical at all times in a relationship
Especially since I myself am extremely insecure and have very little self-esteem.

daydreaming about being a submissive man is 100000000x less cucked than actually "ascending" and being together with land whale that has 1/10th of your smv, who cheats on you anyway

daydreaming about being a submissive man is 100000000x less cucked than actually "ascending" and being together with land whale that has 1/10th of your smv, who cheats on you anyway
Man it’s actually kinda insulting that it’s considered “submissive” to want your girlfriend or wife to be loving you, accepting you despite your flaws, and caring about you and your well being

Man it’s actually kinda insulting that it’s considered “submissive” to want your girlfriend or wife to be loving you, accepting you despite your flaws, and caring about you and your well being
ikr :feelsbadman:

Yeah when I think of “submission” I think of a man getting turned on by being pegged or humiliated and treated like shit by a woman. Not being loved and feeling safe and protected by her.

This is why I hope to see some highly advanced AR/VR tech in the future if I’m still alive by then and haven’t ascended so I can experience it. And not just some video game where you push button to get to outcome but actual genuine relationship with virtual waifu who’s looks and personality can be 100% customized and she is programmed to love you and be attracted to you and only you, but also has organic self-thought/awareness like an actual person so it doesn’t ever feel like you’re talking to some automated bot.
Only reason I live, tbh. The new half-life announcement made my day even though I don't give a shit about the game, because it'll be a massive step forward for VR.

Only reason I live, tbh. The new half-life announcement made my day even though I don't give a shit about the game, because it'll be a massive step forward for VR.
Yeah like I could just play some VR porn game or watch some POV porn but I want to actually talk to a woman I’m gonna have sex with tbh. I wanna have a connection with her and have fun being with her beyond sticking my penis in her holes.
You can’t be intimate with fictional characters on a screen. You can’t be intimate with a waifu.

I hereby declare this a based thread

I respect your views but remember when a foid is the dominant one it usually ends bad trust me I have seen it.

I respect your views but remember when a foid is the dominant one it usually ends bad trust me I have seen it.
Because the typical way they display dominance is in a very mean and sometimes abusive way, not in a loving way
I have zero interest in being the male version of a girl with an abusive boyfriend

I'd kill for a gentle femdom gf. she has to be loyal and loving though I'm not a redditor(cuck).

I'd kill for a gentle femdom gf. she has to be loyal and loving though I'm not a redditor(cuck).
Same but I’d be as loving and caring as she is to me tbh
I’d cuddle with her and rub her head after she’s had a bad day, care for her when she’s sick, be there for her when she’s sad, protect her when she can’t herself
Everything I mentioned before I would also do for her because I love her and because she loves me and does all that for me

Same but I’d be as loving and caring as she is to me tbh
I’d cuddle with her and rub her head after she’s had a bad day, care for her when she’s sick, be there for her when she’s sad, protect her when she can’t herself
Everything I mentioned before I would also do for her because I love her and because she loves me and does all that for me
you're gentle. I am too. it does not mean I let people walk over me, but have a gentle soul. which's what our mothers told us women like but they don't, they like agressive, murderous cro-magnon type of men.

you're gentle. I am too. it does not mean I let people walk over me, but have a gentle soul. which's what our mothers told us women like but they don't, they like agressive, murderous cro-magnon type of men.
It’s sad how it’s considered unattractive for a man to be “gentle” because it’s weakness and unmasculine. And I don’t mean that in a Nice Guy (TM) way at all.
There’s some fucked up shit about being a man and masculinity in general. It’s like masculinity is both an awesome tool and also chains trapping you.
I don’t consider myself a “nice guy”. I’ve had negative thoughts about people. I can be an asshole at times. I can be self-centered. But I also care for others. I don’t want to treat anyone badly at all unless they treat me that way. I don’t want to bully or hurt anyone. I take no pleasure in others’ pain and suffering. I don’t want to be a woman beating, domestic abusing piece of shit. I don’t want to rape or kidnap or enslave women. I don’t want to hurt them. But sometimes I often wonder if they enjoy being hurt by men way superior to me. And that saddens me greatly. And I’m not some fedora tipping cunt that unironically says m’lady. I just want to love and care for and cherish someone who feels the same about me.

Last edited:
It’s sad how it’s considered unattractive for a man to be “gentle” because it’s weakness and unmasculine.
which is the stupidest thing. I believe lao tzu's philosophy and not hurting other living, I take a buddhist, schopenhauer way of approach to life.
Quote a man is born gentle and weak at death he is hard and stiff green plants are tender laoz

There’s some fucked up shit about being a man and masculinity in general. It’s like masculinity is both an awesome tool and also chains trapping you.
I feel you totally. having physical strength is useful tool. but the expectations of society and especially women just because you're a man does not make any sense to me at this point, at all. "you're not a man if you don't do that" etc. "manning up" just take a losing bet, do extremely stupid shit, put yourself into dangerous situations for no reason at all if you want to be a real "man" and come off as attractive philosophy is retarded.

if you're not manipulative, assertive, aggressive, hurtful, lying then you're worthless, you're scum for people at this point. and sexually unattractive to women. I don't get women. why would you want to be with a dangerous man who's probably going to beat you, physically and psychologically harm you? I have never hurt anyone without a reason. maybe had fights but literally all of them were self defense. I don't get cruelty, I am disgusted by it.

I don’t want to bully or hurt anyone. I take no pleasure in others’ pain and suffering. I don’t want to be a woman beating, domestic abusing piece of shit. I don’t want to rape or kidnap or enslave women. I don’t want to hurt them.
ditto. I grew up at my grandparents. I visited my grandmother few weeks ago, she talked about my childhood as every old woman does. "you were such a gentle boy, all the ladies in the park loved you. you have never did hurt anyone, you were such a nice boy." I literally have picked on no one. even the shortest, weirdest kids, I played in my corner. women think you're a loser for it. but I will not change myself or cause pain to people. I don't think I can live that way. I physically can do it, I am not short or physically weak. I can yell at people, start fights, probably win significant amount of those fights since I trained kickboxing and most people don't know how to even throw a punch. but will probably lose a few and those can fuck me for life. imagine hitting your head against concrete because you lost your balance in a fight, or getting stabbed. either I find a woman who appreciates a gentle soul or live alone and watch the women around me get beaten and bitch about their primitive husbands.

"This elephant lives alone in the forest in the absence of a proper partner. If you do not get associates with wisdom and high thoughts, it is better to live alone in this world, for foolish associates will only increase your suffering."

better to die alone than get a bitch who thinks you're not man enough for not bullying people when you were young. if all women are like that, then I guess I am really fucked up becaue of my gentle nature who does not want to inflict anyone pain.

which is the stupidest thing. I believe lao tzu's philosophy and not hurting other living, I take a buddhist, schopenhauer way of approach to life.
View attachment 177237

I feel you totally. having physical strength is useful tool. but the expectations of society and especially women just because you're a man does not make any sense to me at this point, at all. "you're not a man if you don't do that" etc. "manning up" just take a losing bet, do extremely stupid shit, put yourself into dangerous situations for no reason at all if you want to be a real "man" and come off as attractive philosophy is retarded.

if you're not manipulative, assertive, aggressive, hurtful, lying then you're worthless, you're scum for people at this point. and sexually unattractive to women. I don't get women. why would you want to be with a dangerous man who's probably going to beat you, physically and psychologically harm you? I have never hurt anyone without a reason. maybe had fights but literally all of them were self defense. I don't get cruelty, I am disgusted by it.

ditto. I grew up at my grandparents. I visited my grandmother few weeks ago, she talked about my childhood as every old woman does. "you were such a gentle boy, all the ladies in the park loved you. you have never did hurt anyone, you were such a nice boy." I literally have picked on no one. even the shortest, weirdest kids, I played in my corner. women think you're a loser for it. but I will not change myself or cause pain to people. I don't think I can live that way. I physically can do it, I am not short or physically weak. I can yell at people, start fights, probably win significant amount of those fights since I trained kickboxing and most people don't know how to even throw a punch. but will probably lose a few and those can fuck me for life. imagine hitting your head against concrete because you lost your balance in a fight, or getting stabbed. either I find a woman who appreciates a gentle soul or live alone and watch the women around me get beaten and bitch about their primitive husbands.

"This elephant lives alone in the forest in the absence of a proper partner. If you do not get associates with wisdom and high thoughts, it is better to live alone in this world, for foolish associates will only increase your suffering."

better to die alone than get a bitch who thinks you're not man enough for not bullying people when you were young. if all women are like that, then I guess I am really fucked up becaue of my gentle nature who does not want to inflict anyone pain.
I don’t even feel like I can do a lot of that. I feel like words can hurt me easily and I don’t even feel like I’d be brave enough to use my fists if needed. How the fuck am I supposed to protect a girl from some piece of shit fucking with her or endangering her if I can’t fight?

I don’t even feel like I can do a lot of that. I feel like words can hurt me easily and I don’t even feel like I’d be brave enough to use my fists if needed. How the fuck am I supposed to protect a girl from some piece of shit fucking with her or endangering her if I can’t fight?
even if you were upto task, ready to get physical, if 5 people ganged up on you there is nothing you can do. even the chaddest of all can't fight of 3 guys with knives, let alone protect a girl from those. what if the asshole has a gun? I understand how you'd feel like shit because you'd feel so powerless in a situation like that but in the end everybody is powerless in such situations. best you can do is avoid getting into shit like that or running away in my opinion.

even if you were upto task, ready to get physical, if 5 people ganged up on you there is nothing you can do. even the chaddest of all can't fight of 3 guys with knives, let alone protect a girl from those. what if the asshole has a gun? I understand how you'd feel like shit because you'd feel so powerless in a situation like that but in the end everybody is powerless in such situations. best you can do is avoid getting into shit like that or running away in my opinion.
The thing I fear most is trying to defend my girl from being harassed by some Chad or defending myself while with her, him beating the shit out of me because I’m clearly not as strong as he is, and then him stealing my girl because me getting my ass whooped is such a big sign of weakness being exposed by a superior man would be irresistible to her. I’ve heard stories of guys getting their assess whooped by men who were taller and better looking, which would initially upset the guy’s girlfriend. Only for her to later on masturbate to thoughts of the Chad that could have killed her boyfriend. Sometimes she’ll end up fucking him. Like how am I supposed to trust someone like that? I should be getting love and support and validation after that. Not getting punished.
I honestly think I would commit suicide if that ever happened to me.

I hope you realise that women don't actually want to deal with men's problems, women have so many insecurities of their own that they want an ultra-confident guy who can deal with their issues. Not the other way round.

I hope you realise that women don't actually want to deal with men's problems, women have so many insecurities of their own that they want an ultra-confident guy who can deal with their issues. Not the other way round.
That’s why I am sad. I have to be her rock but she cannot be mine. Shit, even other guys can lose respect for you if you open up to them so you sometimes need to be really picky about which male friend you can be vulnerable around.

That’s why I am sad. I have to be her rock but she cannot be mine. Shit, even other guys can lose respect for you if you open up to them so you sometimes need to be really picky about which male friend you can be vulnerable around.

Yeah, I think it's one of the harshest truths the blackpill will teach you, that you can never really be vulnerable as a man, ever. And deep down most men know this, hence why they make up most of suicides. Modern females pretend to care about their man's feelings because of new "mental health" awareness but most females find that once their man does end up professing his deepest feels of sadness or despair, they gradually begin to lose attraction. Seen it countless times in stories on the internet and it happened to me personally.