Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting r/rolereversal is depressing to me

Yeah, I think it's one of the harshest truths the blackpill will teach you, that you can never really be vulnerable as a man, ever. And deep down most men know this, hence why they make up most of suicides. Modern females pretend to care about their man's feelings because of new "mental health" awareness but most females find that once their man does end up professing his deepest feels of sadness or despair, they gradually begin to lose attraction. Seen it countless times in stories on the internet and it happened to me personally.
Like why bother dating and loving a girl if you can’t even turn to her for support in dark times. Like I’m not even talking about using her as a therapist, just having someone who would be there for you and be your biggest fan. I wouldn’t be depressed all the time around her (I’d probably be way happier if I was in a good relationship) but I don’t think I could handle suffering in silence around her.

The thing I fear most is trying to defend my girl from being harassed by some Chad or defending myself while with her, him beating the shit out of me because I’m clearly not as strong as he is, and then him stealing my girl because me getting my ass whooped is such a big sign of weakness being exposed by a superior man would be irresistible to her.
sounds like a NTR plot.

but yes, I am really bothered by that idea too. especially the your girl masturbating to thought of the guy who beat you. like even the thought of it makes me want to fucking puke. only real solution to that situation is leaving the whore. she's corrupted and broken at that point, whether it be from her instinctive feelings that she has no control over or from a psychological disorder, an idiological personality fuck up that caused her to want to be with a good looking, cruel monster more than the guy who gives her love and affection.

if you go through something like that let that become just a shitty memory. just an embarrassing, disgusting, horrible memory. just like getting in a car accident but more shameful. there is nothing you can do, it is nothing you have control over. life is full of pain, if something like that happens you have to accept the suffering and leave the whore. this life is packed with unimaginable pain and suffering, this scenario is just one of them. all that you can wish is finding a girl who'd truly feel sorry for you if you get beat and feel hate towards whoever did that to you. and if all women are whores and not one of them would care then it is another fact of this fucking gay world, another blackpill you have to swallow and completely give up on women even more than you did before.

sounds like a NTR plot.

but yes, I am really bothered by that idea too. especially the your girl masturbating to thought of the guy who beat you. like even the thought of it makes me want to fucking puke. only real solution to that situation is leaving the whore. she's corrupted and broken at that point, whether it be from her instinctive feelings that she has no control over or from a psychological disorder, an idiological personality fuck up that caused her to want to be with a good looking, cruel monster more than the guy who gives her love and affection.

if you go through something like that let that become just a shitty memory. just an embarrassing, disgusting, horrible memory. just like getting in a car accident but more shameful. there is nothing you can do, it is nothing you have control over. life is full of pain, if something like that happens you have to accept the suffering and leave the whore. this life is packed with unimaginable pain and suffering, this scenario is just one of them. all that you can wish is finding a girl who'd truly feel sorry for you if you get beat and feel hate towards whoever did that to you. and if all women are whores and not one of them would care then it is another fact of this fucking gay world, another blackpill you have to swallow and completely give up on women even more than you did before.
I actually did read an NTR hentai doujin I found on /r9k/ about that exact scenario. It wasn’t arousing in the slightest. It was insanely depressing and also pissed me off. I’m amazed actual cuckolds can get off to this shit because my heart would be destroyed if I got cheated on.

it’s even sadder when you realize that even girls that are genuinely nice girls (yes, nice girls who are actually kind do exist) would potentially do this shit, too.

Like why bother dating and loving a girl if you can’t even turn to her for support in dark times. Like I’m not even talking about using her as a therapist, just having someone who would be there for you and be your biggest fan. I wouldn’t be depressed all the time around her (I’d probably be way happier if I was in a good relationship) but I don’t think I could handle suffering in silence around her.

For many centuries, that's what arranged marriage was for, to find you a life partner who would be by your side no matter what, and it worked because females couldn't get out of marriage as easily as they can do today. It's not that women back then were more caring, they just couldn't leave, they had no choice but to support their husband (there was also societal pressure on women to support their husbands and run a good family unit).

A lot of men suffer in silence around their wives/gf's until they can't handle it anymore nowadays. That's when they commit suicide.

For many centuries, that's what arranged marriage was for, to find you a life partner who would be by your side no matter what, and it worked because females couldn't get out of marriage as easily as they can do today. It's not that women back then were more caring, they just couldn't leave, they had no choice but to support their husband (there was also societal pressure on women to support their husbands and run a good family unit).

A lot of men suffer in silence around their wives/gf's until they can't handle it anymore. That's when they commit suicide.
Yeah I am a believer that a man and woman should be there for one another and should both be giving 100% in the relationship. This whole idea of dominance and submissiveness is disgusting to me.

in my ideal relationship my girlfriend/wife is my best friend, and in turn I am also my girlfriend’s/wife’s best friend.

I think this is why relationships in fiction can be depressing when they’re bluepilled because they seem so pure. So loving and compassionate. Like they’re together for way more reasons than they found each other not enough to fuck. No these people appreciate and value one another as people and don’t have to put on acts around them.

Last edited:
just having someone who would be there for you and be your biggest fan
that's a very cute and naive way of putting it. I wish there was a girl like this, no matter what happens no.1 fan of me. wow man instead of this:
Tenor

just whores guzzling cum and drinking piss of chad, craving to eat chad's asshole, fantasizing about getting their bones broken by chad, getting wet over strongest cro-magnon gorilla ape looking man, cheating, promiscuity, entitlement. I fucking hate women so fucking much for what they are. I just really wish there is one single fucking girl that would love me and she's not this way but it's basic female nature and I don't know if it's even possible for a girl like that to exist.

real NTR type life stories are nightmare fuel. I read shit like that and I want to die.

that's a very cute and naive way of putting it. I wish there was a girl like this, no matter what happens no.1 fan of me. wow man instead of this:
View attachment 177259

just whores guzzling cum and drinking piss of chad, craving to eat chad's asshole, fantasizing about getting their bones broken by chad, getting wet over strongest cro-magnon gorilla ape looking man, cheating, promiscuity, entitlement. I fucking hate women so fucking much for what they are. I just really wish there is one single fucking girl that would love me and she's not this way but it's basic female nature and I don't know if it's even possible for a girl like that to exist.

real NTR type life stories are nightmare fuel. I read shit like that and I want to die.
Yeah I really hate how casual sex is so normalized. I’m not exactly one for sex before marriage but it seems like mindless hookups are the norm at this point. Like I know sex is supposed to feel good but do you really wanna do it with someone you’re not gonna ever see again? Do you really wanna have sex just because it feels good and not also as an act of love?
I feel like sex has become so destigmatized that people call it overrated. They fuck so much with so many different people that sex is basically like eating and shitting. They rarely appreciate it. Like I’m not saying we should go back to a time where sex was considered evil or whatever the fuck, but idk I have always felt that sex should be reserved for the boy or girl you love. Like it’s the pinnacle of intimacy and the biggest confirmation that a boy or girl likes you. It is the ultimate way of showing validation.

it’s the pinnacle of intimacy and the biggest confirmation that a boy or girl likes you. It is the ultimate way of showing validation.
I agree. one would expect a girl to feel special taking a guy's virginity for that reason, imagine a guy saving himself for you. you literally know that he has no STDs and he's pure. but it's the other way around the women though more you fuck around and more STDs you collect more attractive you become to females.

either 99% of females are just too ignorant and dumb to think rationally about shit like this or they're enslaved by their archaic, primitive desires. I really wish it's the first one so the ones who are not bought in to culture of hooking up with 100 guys exist out there somewhere. if female nature is complete whoring(it sounds more likely) then we are doomed, every man is. it's loneliness or getting cucked.

This whole thread is :feelsrope: fuel

Women bein dominant makes me lol

Ehh I wouldn’t want 100% mommy because that would be too emasculating but I would really want a girl who is kind and motherly, and not just for her children but also the man she loves.

Also the idea of being lovingly spooned by a taller girl sounds nice. I like short girls as much as any other guy but I feel like shorter girls wouldn’t be able to hold a man.
Forget about that. Role reversal is bullshit and the man acting as the one taken care of still has some masculine trait that just made the foid horny. Foids are actually incapable of feeling altruistic love