Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] r/redpillwomen made me accept I can’t hate all women, and there really are good women in the world

u are digusting :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

simping for trannies bro wtf ban him plz :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I highly doubt any foids are genuinely redpilled.
Good luck with meditation and hopefully u find peace brocel

If good women still exist how do you spot them?
Thb I don't think they still exist, women's worst instincts are encouraged by this depraved society.

trad thots are a joke but there are legitimate good women.It is amazing going to church and seeing some random foid being all smiles and giddy with their normie looksmatched bf as if couples like them were normal. it's a sad experience knowing that i most likely will never experience such joy...

Legit expected this to be a troll post.

Forgot this was fakecels.is again. That's on me.

The simpery is all you.

For a long time I clung to the coping mechanism that women are all whores for Chad and pieces of shit (I know many of you are more nuanced than I was). And that feminism is just a manifestation of how women will treat men as soon they don’t need to rely on us anymore. But I’ve changed my mind on this.

There are genuinely good women in the world, like some people on r/redpillwomen. The problem as an incel is just that they are just not attracted to me, and never will be. Emotionally, it is painful to me and will cause me severe grief, but at the end of the day there is nothing I can do and nothing anyone else can do. Hating them and making them out to be a bad guy for this was a cope.

Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of piece of shit whores in the world out there that deserve extermination but to say it’s all of them is a massive cope. Even if the good women are a tiny minority, not everyone is animalistic and are just genetically born superior in character (and fostered by the way they were raised). These women just get drowned out by all the women of inferior moral character because the inferior women are much louder attention whores who need their mouths stuffed with the same shit from the toilet they spew.

Because of this, I’ve decided that no matter how anyone treats me I can choose to be different from the scum of this world as well despite being genetic trash. My mind can still be of moral superior character, even if I will always be seen as a subhuman abomination. Maybe meditation will help me, but I really want to live the best life I can and not even have to think of the inferior scum that most women are. Maybe meditation and community servics will help me make my mind better and less affected by my outside circumstances, and I can also be of superior character in other ways.

And if none of that works, I can always commit suicide because thinking I can be any different despite my influences in this shit nigger society and being treated horribly can’t be overcome. Only time will tell. Or I completely snap and go ER, in which case it will be the first orthodox jew to do so and show how universal inceldom is to mainstream of society, but I hope it doesn’t get there.

Tldr: Not all women deserve genocide, but most do
lmfao big cope bro what people say online oftentimes is representative of them irl

To be honest, youtube channels such as justpearlythings, owned by a female, are more blackpilled than half of the incel community. Also, she puts herself in danger as she debates blackpilled topics such as height importance and body count in public.

They are just tradthots, their idea of marriage is that they get the benefits of feminism but the man is traditional and pays for everything
Don't get it twisted, they are just as bad as every other woman
This they still expect the payment

They are just tradthots, their idea of marriage is that they get the benefits of feminism but the man is traditional and pays for everything

To be honest, youtube channels such as justpearlythings, owned by a female, are more blackpilled than half of the incel community. Also, she puts herself in danger as she debates blackpilled topics such as height importance and body count in public.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

DO NOT FALL FOR THE MANY SPELLS AND TRICKS OF THE FOID. ONE HAS TO STAY SHARP TO AVOID BEING ENSLAVED PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY BY A KIND THAT IS ONLY CLASSIFIABLE BY ITS ABHORRENT NATURE!!!! ONLY STRONG RULES, HARSH ENFORCMENT OF THEM AND NON NEGOTIABLE LEADERSHIP CAN BREAK THE CURSE OF ROMANCE WHICH IS BESTOWED UPON ALL MEN!!!

DO NOT FALL FOR THE MANY SPELLS AND TRICKS OF THE FOID. ONE HAS TO STAY SHARP TO AVOID BEING ENSLAVED PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY BY A KIND THAT IS ONLY CLASSIFIABLE BY ITS ABHORRENT NATURE!!!! ONLY STRONG RULES, HARSH ENFORCMENT OF THEM AND NON NEGOTIABLE LEADERSHIP CAN BREAK THE CURSE OF ROMANCE WHICH IS BESTOWED UPON ALL MEN!!!
I agree I feel like romantic love is unfair and only selects certain men for the job that it feels are "suitable" and if your just not selected all the normies try to enslave you into disposable work horse to bend and women's every desire.....that my friend is a weak man....real men tell women this is how its gonna be take it or leave....or grandfathers type men

@wereq OP should be banned.

@wereq OP should be banned.

It’s true you fucking retarded Jew. This forum was giga agecucked and it needed some sense talked into it.

what a shit thread
I Cant Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

It’s true you fucking retarded Jew. This forum was giga agecucked and it needed some sense talked into it.
I’m sure it is, Doogy. Definately not an IT infiltrator.

Red pill women = whores who have read enough red pill shit to pick up the lingo and start stringing word salad from it. The smarter ones (95-100 IQ) also figure out what shit to stop saying because it outs them, and what new lies to start telling.

Do you know how rapunzel died?

Red pill women = whores who have read enough red pill shit to pick up the lingo and start stringing word salad from it. The smarter ones (95-100 IQ) also figure out what shit to stop saying because it outs them, and what new lies to start telling.
Not necessarily, although they are still Chad only.
Do you know how rapunzel died?
No, how did it go?

@Master @Fat Link please ban this kike!

@Master @Fat Link please ban this kike!
Notice how you couldn’t argue anything I said. Just calling for bans, and then probably blaming the Jews for banning

I agree that not 100% of women are bad. (Being ''bad'' is already loosely defined) But I don't think redpill women are the good ones you're looking for. For starters,the ones who don't/rarely use the internet (or some ethnicfoids who don't have access to it) are infinitely better.

I agree that not 100% of women are bad. (Being ''bad'' is already loosely defined) But I don't think redpill women are the good ones you're looking for. For starters,the ones who don't/rarely use the internet (or some ethnicfoids who don't have access to it) are infinitely better.
Idk what that sub is like now cause I avoid cuckit, but back then they at least put on that appearance. Regardless, people who claim 100% of women are evil or sluts are just coping hard.

Hahahahahahahhahaha bruh ur so fucking naive don't trust these virtue signaling whores.
They are just like all other women and hate you just as much for nothing more but being unlucky and existing as a non chad.

Also this.

Tldr: Not all women deserve genocide, but most do
Eh. Not impressed. You needed to earn a warning badge or something.

The non-cucked part of Inceldom is correct. Any woman who isn't deeply rooted in a tradition or isn't broken enough to be hearing/espousing blackpill philosophy from a pastor (like a Christian couple who believes in God and takes the advice of a male pastor together) is going to be cucked.

For example: There are relative layers of decent "red pulled" type of women, but alone without some religious culture that binds the couple together in their community it means nothing! So they are almost as useless.

There are the occasional moments in our times where culture throws out a random women who has recognised a few of the problems and tries to explain them.

"Redpilled" I guess

View: https://youtu.be/dGFUbTK4apI?si=9lmP7At6bUMgW1-Y

Eh. Not impressed. You needed to earn a warning badge or something.

The non-cucked part of Inceldom is correct. Any woman who isn't deeply rooted in a tradition or isn't broken enough to be hearing/espousing blackpill philosophy from a pastor (like a Christian couple who believes in God and takes the advice of a male pastor together) is going to be cucked.

For example: There are relative layers of decent "red pulled" type of women, but alone without some religious culture that binds the couple together in their community it means nothing! So they are almost as useless.

There are the occasional moments in our times where culture throws out a random women who has recognised a few of the problems and tries to explain them.

"Redpilled" I guess

View: https://youtu.be/dGFUbTK4apI?si=9lmP7At6bUMgW1-Y

It isn’t just being in a certain culture. The bible is full of sluts being stoned or mentioning adultery as a topic because genetics is always going to be a huge factor as well. Conversely, some women just learned it from their parents and that is enough for them to not be sluts (some even never being told but it is in their nature to not do that).

It isn’t just being in a certain culture.
It's a small exception to the rule you are pointing out.
The bible is full of sluts being stoned or mentioning adultery as a topic because genetics is always going to be a huge factor as well. Conversely, some women just learned it from their parents and that is enough for them to not be sluts (some even never being told but it is in their nature to not do that).
You are mealy-mouthing again. Do you know what the means?

All women are whores regardless. They will be Chad only until the day they die.

The whores on r/redpillwomen are nothing but Chad-only virtue signaling manipulative predators. The only thing they care about is manipulating a Chad into being her protector/provider. They aren't these morally superior angels or whatever you're trying to portray them as.