Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] r/redpillwomen made me accept I can’t hate all women, and there really are good women in the world

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
20%
For a long time I clung to the coping mechanism that women are all whores for Chad and pieces of shit (I know many of you are more nuanced than I was). And that feminism is just a manifestation of how women will treat men as soon they don’t need to rely on us anymore. But I’ve changed my mind on this.

There are genuinely good women in the world, like some people on r/redpillwomen. The problem as an incel is just that they are just not attracted to me, and never will be. Emotionally, it is painful to me and will cause me severe grief, but at the end of the day there is nothing I can do and nothing anyone else can do. Hating them and making them out to be a bad guy for this was a cope.

Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of piece of shit whores in the world out there that deserve extermination but to say it’s all of them is a massive cope. Even if the good women are a tiny minority, not everyone is animalistic and are just genetically born superior in character (and fostered by the way they were raised). These women just get drowned out by all the women of inferior moral character because the inferior women are much louder attention whores who need their mouths stuffed with the same shit from the toilet they spew.

Because of this, I’ve decided that no matter how anyone treats me I can choose to be different from the scum of this world as well despite being genetic trash. My mind can still be of moral superior character, even if I will always be seen as a subhuman abomination. Maybe meditation will help me, but I really want to live the best life I can and not even have to think of the inferior scum that most women are. Maybe meditation and community servics will help me make my mind better and less affected by my outside circumstances, and I can also be of superior character in other ways.

And if none of that works, I can always commit suicide because thinking I can be any different despite my influences in this shit nigger society and being treated horribly can’t be overcome. Only time will tell. Or I completely snap and go ER, in which case it will be the first orthodox jew to do so and show how universal inceldom is to mainstream of society, but I hope it doesn’t get there.

Tldr: Not all women deserve genocide, but most do

Shut yo pussy ass up nigga

don't believe those virtue signalling whores brocel

Copexodius Maximus

there are lots of piece of shit whores in the world out there that deserve extermination but to say it’s all of them is a massive cope

Maybe meditation will help me, but I really want to live the best life I can and not even have to think of the inferior scum that most women are. Maybe meditation and community servics will help me make my mind better and less affected by my outside circumstances, and I can also be of superior character in other ways.
Once again High iq Jewish

don't believe those virtue signalling whores brocel
Maybe, but males are banned from participating in that sub so I think at least some of them genuinely feel that way.

Once again High iq Jewish
Jfl, only positive reaction so far for this post. Many probably just read the title and that’s it.

Nigger ban ahahahah

Holes with tight pussy

They are just tradthots, their idea of marriage is that they get the benefits of feminism but the man is traditional and pays for everything
Don't get it twisted, they are just as bad as every other woman

Soy2

foids being active in redpill communities or otherwise alt-right communities is simply another way whores seek male validation, they arent actually based and they still have all of their foid desires, its just attention seeking brocel, you should know that. "look at me everyone im based and different, im not like other NORMIE girls i promise haha"

As a Professor, I have good amount of Patience
Damn, didn’t know you professor maxxed. What subject?

They are just tradthots, their idea of marriage is that they get the benefits of feminism but the man is traditional and pays for everything
They aren’t just trad thots, they actively go out of there way to be submissive and do anything they can to better their partner’s life. But yeah, even then they could be larping trad thots I guess. But thinking everyone single one of them is larping seems like a stretch.

foids being active in redpill communities or otherwise alt-right communities is simply another way whores seek male validation, they arent actually based and they still have all of their foid desires, its just attention seeking brocel, you should know that. "look at me everyone im based and different, im not like other NORMIE girls i promise haha"
The problem with that is that they ban men from their subreddit, and it’s a women only space pretty much. I can accept that most of them are probably larpers in some way, but all? Idk bro

What is anyway a "bad" or "evil" person? Everyone watch their own interests. Most humans are evil trash and women are more promiscuous than Men because they can, men would be the same. People who "value" family traditional values would also indulge in degeneracy. I wouldn't believe in anything I read on reddit.

this :yes:

The problem with that is that they ban men from their subreddit, and it’s a women only space pretty much. I can accept that most of them are probably larpers in some way, but all? Idk bro
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

r/redpillwomen are just like r/FDS while being less unhinged

Cope they are all the same just running a different grift for beta orbiters. Looks like you fell into one of their traps.

redpilled women sound insufferable tbh

this retard fell for the fake empathy

I hate myself more than I hate others.

My oneitis is one of this good women, she knows the redpill she understands... but yeah, she's not attracted to me...

Wow, wasn’t expecting this bluepill shit from you of all people. I’m fucking done with this trash site

why do fakecel faggots want this type of foid?

:bluepill: r/redpillwomen made me accept I can’t hate all women, and there really are good women in the world
Fixed it for you

Those foids mostly only want gigachads and ofc some normies luck out in finding em. They are very rare and hard to identify.

I know how this goes, OP is just riding some wave of hope. He though to himself, "you know, I can believe not ALL women are horrible, if I just build a nice character and get really invested into doing some good things, surely one of them will come to me at some point."

He will go a few months steadily losing hope, eventually coming back to the realisation what a fucking idiot he was.

All women want to get fucked by chad, literally 100%, everything they do or think is to attract chad

imagine there is a Wealthy born woman

that genuinely loves you

wants whats best for you

helps you financially and gives you sex pretty often .

Fucking Fairytales Man , there may be Good in some woman , but its pretty Rare because most of these Cunts have some Motives they want to fullfill.

The only good woman in ours lifes is our mothers

100% right. Cant believe assholes reported you.

didn't read + title is soy