Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/NotLikeOtherGirls

Every basic Becky's anthem right here banking on personality and quirks hoping that chad will notice her crying about how lonely she is whilst having a couple guys in orbit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

lmao, i remember watching this shit on mtv, my mother controlled the time I spent on the computer back in the time, so i had to watch tv and cope with music channels...
Good old times.

lmao, i remember watching this shit on mtv, my mother controlled the time I spent on the computer back in the time, so i had to watch tv and cope with music channels...
Good old times.
it a great song these are the type of songs you listen to when the homies aren't around lol

it a great song these are the type of songs you listen to when the homies aren't around lol
:shhh:
Where my emo niggas at ? :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I was thinking this would be me in HS when i was around 10, but holy shit, puberty hit me hard af

Last edited:
Taylor is a gigastacy.

why are you idolizin look? for me the beautiful people are only privileged and they deserve no respect

Where in my post am I idolizing anyone? I don't give two shits about Swift.

I'm simply saying that by the consensus of society she is regarded as a gigastacy. Whether we agree with that or not is irrelevant.

Where in my post am I idolizing anyone? I don't give two shits about Swift.

I'm simply saying that by the consensus of society she is regarded as a gigastacy. Whether we agree with that or not is irrelevant.
based