Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/NiggerTears has cucktears SCARED

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
a cucktears member tried to link to niggertears, but the mods deleted the post and said:

"Please don't link to hostile subs right now, it encourages brigading. As long as they obey Reddit rules in that sub, they aren't doing anything wrong by posting there."

They know that the second niggertears is banned, their sub is banned.

The SECOND cucktears condemn Niggertears, they condemn their own sub.

CHECKMATE CUCKQUEERS

https://www.reddit.com/r/NiggerTears/ for some satirical fun.
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
>call black people negros and say that they're chimping out
>get banned
fucking cuck mods
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
fagotonabike said:
>call black people negros and say that they're chimping out
>get banned
fucking cuck mods

Actual racism will get the sub banned. The sub copies, word for word, from cucktears. The second we stray from that, the experiment fails.
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
RippedRichandIncel said:
Actual racism will get the sub banned. The sub copies, word for word, from cucktears. The second we stray from that, the experiment fails.

But /inceltears/ insults and discriminates us all the time
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Lol yea, they think it's all childsplay and they can bully whoever they want, but when us incels dox them or blackpill them to where there isn't another useless rebuttal, they cry to themselves and sticky posts like "protect yourself from doxxing." It's literally like we're in elementary school again lol.

The niggertears community definitely proves our point. Inceltears are the bullies. They just see it from another perspective and they're like "where do we report????"
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
fagotonabike said:
But /inceltears/ insults and discriminates us all the time

True, and that's why this sub needs to act as a pure satire of that, and not as a genuine hate sub.

As a satire sub, it holds the highground, as a real hate sub it will disappear in the blink of an eye.


Zielony4 said:
Lol yea, they think it's all childsplay and they can bully whoever they want, but when us incels dox them or blackpill them to where there isn't another useless rebuttal, they cry to themselves and sticky posts like "protect yourself from doxxing." It's literally like we're in elementary school again lol.

The niggertears community definitely proves our point. Inceltears are the bullies. They just see it from another perspective and they're like "where do we report????"

Exactly. They're hypocrites, and the mods realise it. That's why they ban every mention of /r/niggertears. It destroys them, because either it's ok to hate on 'niggers' or 'yids' etc.., and their sub can live on, or, it's not ok, and their sub needs to go too. 

It's over for them
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
This is great. I hope this sub gets big. Promote it wherever you can. Be sure to make it an obvious satire to the other sub, otherwise the point of the sub will be lost. Might be a good idea to anonymously report both subs to the admin as well.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
This is great. I hope this sub gets big. Promote it wherever you can. Be sure to make it an obvious satire to the other sub, otherwise the point of the sub will be lost. Might be a good idea to anonymously report both subs to the admin as well.

Thanks bro. I've tried to make the satire as obvious as possible: every post is tagged with 'SATIRE' and the sub's description has a large disclaimer. 

Any other ways i can make it obvious?
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
This is great. I hope this sub gets big. Promote it wherever you can. Be sure to make it an obvious satire to the other sub, otherwise the point of the sub will be lost. Might be a good idea to anonymously report both subs to the admin as well.

That's actually a good idea. We could mention that there's a few hate groups circling around reddit, and talk about both the subs. As long as it doesn't effect rippedrichandincel.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
Zielony4 said:
That's actually a good idea. We could mention that there's a few hate groups circling around reddit, and talk about both the subs. As long as it doesn't effect rippedrichandincel.

This is the end goal: reddit has to make a choice: either it's ok to have a sub which mocks an entire group of people, regardless of whether its blacks or jews or women or ugly men, or it's not. 

If niggertears is anti-reddit, then cucktears is too.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
We should expand this concept even further to raise awareness for this new bullying culture IT started. Maybe also another one like DepressionTears where we mock lonely and desperate suicidewatch user like IT are doing it with us.
 
BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
85
Online
1h 49m
They can't even see the parallels between their sub and the satirical sub, they legitimately think we just started being racist to black people for no reason lmao.
 
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
LOL. Checkmate
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
RippedRichandIncel said:
Thanks bro. I've tried to make the satire as obvious as possible: every post is tagged with 'SATIRE' and the sub's description has a large disclaimer. 

Any other ways i can make it obvious?

Create a bot that literally takes posts from the other sub and replace every instance of incel with nigger. I suppose to make it obvious it is from cucktears is to copy their style and put an image on the top that says inceltears, with the word incel crossed out, and nigger written in under it.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
Create a bot that literally takes posts from the other sub and replace every instance of incel with nigger. I suppose to make it obvious it is from cucktears is to copy their style and put an image on the top that says inceltears, with the word incel crossed out, and nigger written in under it.

No idea how to make a bot like that.

The image idea is great though, will definitely add that!


BF8211 said:
They can't even see the parallels between their sub and the satirical sub, they legitimately think we just started being racist to black people for no reason lmao.

They're honestly mentally deficient. 

'HOW CAN WE REPORT THIS TO DA ADMINS!??!?!'

they literally cannot see the irony. 

Well, their mods can, because any mention of reporting niggertears is deleted.
They know that once it goes, they go.
 
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
824
Online
8d 18h 7m
NGTOW

fucking lol
 
I

IncelED

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
40
Online
10m
RippedRichandIncel said:

LMFAO.

Ripped, this sub is an excellent idea for potential revenge.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
IncelED said:
LMFAO.

Ripped, this sub is an excellent idea for potential revenge.

Thanks bro. Feel free to contribute if you ever see a cucktears post that would work well when wordswapped. Just replace incel with nigger, female with racist etc.

Enjoy the keks.
 
subhumane

subhumane

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
16
Online
0
The precise reason Incels had to leave Reddit sometime
 
I

IncelED

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
40
Online
10m
RippedRichandIncel said:
Thanks bro. Feel free to contribute if you ever see a cucktears post that would work well when wordswapped. Just replace incel with nigger, female with racist etc.

Enjoy the keks.

Yup. I did just that from the top post on the cucktears front page. This is one experiment I'm willing to do, and the satire should definitely be known. Glad to know that actual racism would be pointless.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
IncelED said:
Yup. I did just that from the top post on the cucktears front page. This is one experiment I'm willing to do, and the satire should definitely be known. Glad to know that actual racism would be pointless.

lmao great post
 
Narcocel

Narcocel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
40
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
That's actually a good idea. We could mention that there's a few hate groups circling around reddit, and talk about both the subs. As long as it doesn't effect rippedrichandincel.

That reminds me... is St. rippedrichandincel here or is he still dealing with reddit cucks?
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Narcocel said:
That reminds me... is St. rippedrichandincel here or is he still dealing with reddit cucks?

Isn't he the guy who made this post? Lol. He made the niggertears sub.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
Zielony4 said:
Isn't he the guy who made this post? Lol. He made the niggertears sub.

Yep. I'm here. Managing the niggerstear sub too.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
RippedRichandIncel said:
Yep. I'm  here. Managing the niggerstear sub too.

Lol. You should make an alt named "RidingCrackers" or "RidingWhiteguys" and make it mod. Just like RidingChad.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
Zielony4 said:
Lol. You should make an alt named "RidingCrackers" or "RidingWhiteguys" and make it mod. Just like RidingChad.

Lmao I was actually thinking of this, but I;m worried that it would count as doxxing or something stupid and get the sub banned.
 
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
RippedRichandIncel said:
Lmao I was actually thinking of this, but I;m worried that it would count as doxxing or something stupid and get the sub banned.

Why would it count as doxxing? It's just named, you aren't digging up information about him.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
lonelyreee said:
Why would it count as doxxing? It's just named, you aren't digging up information about him.

it probably woudn't, but I don't want to do anything which might give the admins enough reason to ban
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
LOOOOOOLOLOOLOLLO HAHAHAHA IM DYING. FUCKING CHECKMATE.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
189
Online
1h 29m
opsec said:
LOOOOOOLOLOOLOLLO HAHAHAHA IM DYING. FUCKING CHECKMATE.

Lmao thanks bro. If you see any paricularly good inceltears posts, feel free to post em.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,646
Online
7d 17h 50m
Ok took me awhile to see what you were doing here, lmao, great job man, fuck these idiot cuck tear hypocrites. Whats their reaction so far?
 
S

secondworstlife

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11
Online
3h 13m
This is gold. But the sad truth is that niggertears will get banned and inceltears not. Because you said the word "nigger" or something will be the excuse.
 
ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
179
Online
1d 2h 14m
/r/NiggerTears is the funniest shit ever. Notice how all the /r/IncelTears members are not going to the sub to say "Dis is raycis", it's because they know our satirization of their subreddit is correct and they are the true bullies.
 
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,104
Online
20d 4h 31m
fagotonabike said:
>call black people negros and say that they're chimping out
>get banned
fucking cuck mods

Not to be to racist but a lot of black hood dwelling brethren have a habit of doing that. Its just anthropological research. Honest. ;)
 
Workingcel

Workingcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
13
Online
0
I can’t access the niggertears sub. :/ I can if I click on ripped’s link but not when I search for it to subscribe.
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
what a waste of time and stupid idea

do you think you'll change their bluepilled minds with this stupid experiment? if anything it will make them more defensive
 
Narcocel

Narcocel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
40
Online
0
Zielony4 said:
Isn't he the guy who made this post? Lol. He made the niggertears sub.

Oh i just realized that. I didn't pay attention to the OP so now i feel retarded.

Good to have him here though
 

Similar threads

hearmeout
Replies
37
Views
1K
nystagmuscel
nystagmuscel
Transcended Trucel
Replies
100
Views
2K
Misogynist Curry 卐
Misogynist Curry 卐
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top