Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/inceltears users are idiots

H

Heroincel

Greycel
These white knights fucking trying to shut this site down. They are fucking idiots. If they shut this place down incels have no place to vent. Incels can't vent anywhere as a result. Some incels may commit suicide or take the ER route. I wouldn't be surprised if some incel users commited suicide after r/incelswas banned.

R/inceltears users are fucking idiots, driving us Incels into worse positions than we already are. All males that make up that sub are cucks and incels in denial. They are feeding into the ugly beast known as feminism. They are white knighting the girls and ruining the power males held over females. If females are equal to males they can't feel any wet pussy towards you. LOL. Ban that sub, not r/incels.

They try to hide the symptoms, but they fail to acknowledge the disease.
They say that they are good people, yet they actively harm incels with their actions.
They are hypocrites, nothing more, nothing less.

Heroincel said:
These white knights fucking trying to shut this site down. They are fucking idiots. If they shut this place down incels have no place to vent. Incels can't vent anywhere as a result. Some incels may commit suicide or take the ER route. I wouldn't be surprised if some incel users commited suicide after r/incelswas banned.

R/inceltears users are fucking idiots, driving us Incels into worse positions than we already are. All males that make up that sub are cucks and incels in denial. They are feeding into the ugly beast known as feminism. They are white knighting the girls and ruining the power males held over females. If females are equal to males they can't feel any wet pussy towards you. LOL. Ban that sub, not r/incels.

This post reads as if you though they actually were good people and found out otherwise.

I agree though, the people over there are the true delusional psychopaths. Not us.

There are male incels there that are still bluepilled Vicks who think personality is holding them back. They pretend there is hope even in late 20s, hell there is a late 40's disabled guy there.

The sluts over there are triggered by the truth we post here.

that place is horrible filled with sadistic stupid sociopaths.

AGREED! Like you mentioned, they fail to realise how boring and shit our lives can be without a coping mechanism/ a place to vent such as this place here. When /r/incels got banned, i was so bored because there was nothing else to do. I couldnt rant, i couldnt post to anything explaining how much i related to that situation. I truly do fear that if this website gets taken down there will be more suicides. I dont think anyone here has it in them to go ER because we are all truly intelligent men and we are better than that.

thank fuck this forum was made, it helps me a little bit from being so depressed all the time.