Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/IncelTear uses trollers and spammers as targets to spoil our image.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I noticed after lurking the r/IncelTear subreddit. That they mostly on pick on the trollers,spammers and LDARS threads and make it seem like they are the majority of incels (which they are unfortunately). Since the spammers, trollers etc lack logic and are the worst representation for incel community,and so if they are trying to make the BP community look bad, postmaxxers and shit posters are the best target to make a bad image of us.

I rarely see them make a post criticizing blkp[UWSL]illpress posts or any other high IQ user because they wouldn't be able to come up with a counter arguement or make it look stupid like they do with the trollers, spammers etc. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]postmaxxers, extreme cringey edglords,shit posters etc give us a bad image and actually feed the negative stereotype of the BP community. They are the best targets to use to spoil our image. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Let's say your trying to make a community look bad, you would pick the bad apples of that community to represent the majority of them. This way, you can destroy their brand and image. This is why r/IncelTear cherry picks quite a lot. [/UWSL]

But regardless, even if we were somewhat goodie tooshoos. They would still hate us anyway. So what does it matter? Just an observation.

However, I believe if the majority of this forum were logical and high IQ. Had some level of self awareness. We would get less shit. Just saying.

Yeah, I understand. Lurking Normies wouldn't know any better and would think this is how most Incel are.

I'm not lurking there, is it radical/ free speech like here?
Normally they ban all radicals right? Like radical feminists (men haters).

I heard this forum is supposed to be "alternative speech" as opposed to free speech, meaning you can't be bluepill/feminist and spout your opinion here.

IDGAF about our reputation with subhuman lgbt tranny degenerates that browse IT

is it radical/ free speech like here?
Reddit is far from what you'd call a "free speech" website, much less incel tear.

pfffffffffffffffffff:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: "Reddit Free speech"????? Maybe years ago but not now.

Obviously they won't take the high iq threads
Their goal isn't to show that we are based and that the blackpill is true, but that we are losers.

Report them so they get ban

pfffffffffffffffffff:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: "Reddit Free speech"????? Maybe years ago but not now.
I'm not registered there. All i know is they have banned r/fascist and not r/communist or marxist.
The man haters are gone now/ radical feminists. There are still tons of libtard bastards allowed in there, spreading their hatespeech against good people, inceltear for example.
I have checked it a couple of days ago. I thought it was full of incel-wannabes.
It's full of people who need to be killed. This pure shit bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back