Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/inceltear is a misandrist abomination

Celius

Celius

-
The average member over there is not just incredibly misandrist, but also very islamphobic, sexist and racist as well. They unironically have very shitty and boring personalities too.

You can’t be all those things at once and expect men to be any better than you by berating us from a lunatic asylum disguised as a watchdog subreddit, pick a struggle.

Imagine being so fucking sick in the head to go as far as making an account here, type out the most abhorrently abusive and just purely disgusting shit imaginable, screenshot it, post it over there, act as a holier than thou protagonist in a non ambiguous narrative, and then proceed to feel good about yourself as if you are the one living a productive day.

Absolutely unbelievable. I’m glad that I wasn’t born sadistic and I thank the God everyday for not making me an r/inceltear member.

Enough of giving them the attention they so desperately crave, it's a cesspool for of bigger losers than us, nuff said

Water is really wet

Enough of giving them the attention they so desperately crave, it's a cesspool for of bigger losers than us, nuff said
Not giving them attention, but I’m just so confused. I can’t believe such a horrid group of people circlejerking each other by pretending that they’re superior than lonely men who’ve been through pain (literal bottom of the barrel) can grow this big. I still remember when r/teenagers and some other subreddits made fun of them by calling out their hypocrisy and toxicity.

I’m just stunned how it’s not banned yet when so many pedophiles and child groomers came out of it. I feel genuinely bad for the younger users browsing it.

They NEED some sort of escape, you know. They need to create this completely fictional image of incels in their head and characterize themselves as the good guys going against us the bad guys as a desperate attempt to escape their own miseries. I really hope they can grow out of this cause this is just not a healthy way to cope.

@PLA1092 This Irani niɢɢa English mogs me to hell
Cope. I have dyslexia and my vocabulary is horrendous as it’s probably showing by now. Only compliment I can safely give myself is that I fucking accentmog 90% of this shithole to fucking oblivion and beyond. I can speak both British and American English fluently without people even recognizing I’m a professional shitskin. :dab:

Also wtf are you talking about OP
Schizoranting of an autistic incel at 6 in the morning, don’t read too much into it.

@PLA1092 This Irani niɢɢa English mogs me to hell

Also wtf are you talking about OP
You guys sound like the exact same person, dedsrs. :lul:

It's the toilet of the Internet no wonder why it is the way it is, home to scum who aren't worth becoming fertilizer but instead left to become Ash