Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/foreveralonejerk is banned

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
it was a good sub but peeps from r/inceltears wouldnt let you live in peace i have reported them multiple times for man hate but reddit is being reddit

Nigga who gives a fuck about redditfags

Reddit is full of NPCs, to be honest. It is impossible to share and debate.

Most niggers there do not want to debate, they only downvote until oblivion because they are low IQ fags.

Reddit is full of NPCs, to be honest. It is impossible to share and debate.

Most niggers there do not want to debate, they only downvote until oblivion because they are low IQ fags.
True

It's funny that being alone is almost seen as a crime on cuckddit.

it was a good sub but peeps from r/inceltears wouldnt let you live in peace i have reported them multiple times for man hate but reddit is being reddit

Funny GIF

Of course reddit tries to silence the voice of Incels. But we still exist, hopefully many will find this place.

they want to take away EVERY incel space so we have no one to talk to and no where to go so we end up killing ourselves from loneliness

Just ban the r/foreveralone, r/short and r/aspergers too. At this point they should just go wild, show their real faces and show how much they HATE any non-privileged males.

It's funny that being alone is almost seen as a crime on cuckddit.
*being alone and not making women have accountability for it.

It's okay if you're an alone man on Reddit as long as you're a male feminist who (metaphorically) licks women's toes, and does not bring up all the horrifying statistics which prove how shallow modern women are, which is why men are alone in the first place.

they want to take away EVERY incel space so we have no one to talk to and no where to go so we end up killing ourselves from loneliness

Just ban the r/foreveralone, r/short and r/aspergers too. At this point they should just go wild, show their real faces and show how much they HATE any non-privileged males.
Ban all male orientated subs or male majority active ones I'll be not so surprised when it happens by 2030.