Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/exmuslim: Male vs. Female

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
r/exmuslim male: "I want to study evolution, see what a bacon cheeseburger tastes like, try a margarita for the first time, not have to interrupt myself five times a day to pray to the invisible sky daddy, not have to worry about being drafted into some mullah's jihad, and just enjoy life as a free man."

r/exmuslim female: "I want to be a slut and suck Chad's cock."

AWALT. Doesn't matter where they live, what race, what time period. They never change.

Men leave Islam because there is no god, females leave Islam because the white man is their new god.

r/exmuslim male: "I want to study evolution, see what a bacon cheeseburger tastes like, try a margarita for the first time, not have to interrupt myself five times a day to pray to the invisible sky daddy, not have to worry about being drafted into some mullah's jihad, and just enjoy life as a free man."

Jfl Because having the desire to eat a fucking cheeseburger is so proufound right? Could have used better examples tbh

Both of them are cucked tbh. Most of them are just brown people with SEVERE inferiority complexes from growing up in the west.

Jfl Because having the desire to eat a fucking cheeseburger is so proufound right? Could have used better examples tbh
its not like the muslimcel can get laid

/r/exmuslim is teeming with coping incels.

An /r/exmuslim tranny/faggot (Lmao even their head mod turned into a faggot):

Many of them are getting blackpilled:

where, /r/exmuslim foid:

Men leave Islam because there is no god, females leave Islam because the white man is their new god.
Intergalactic alien level high IQ post.

Last edited:
High IQ

Men want to experience life.
Foids want to experience chads cock.

It's the xx chromesomes talking

margaritas are a foid drink tbh, but other than that everything you said was spot on

Schwarzschild radius IQ.

Celestial bodies like literal black holes can have large Schwarzchild radiuses but humans have extremely low ones. I just calculated the earths Schwartzchild radius to be just under 1 cm. The reason black holes have so large such radius is because of their large mass.

The radius in question is calculated by multiplying the mass with the gravitational constant which is small and dividing it with the speed of light which is high twice.

Black hole mass would mean high IQ and such radius would mean low IQ.

Last edited: