Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/celouts has been banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Was just a matter of time anyways.

There is no point in making incel websites on reddit but it's ok for inceltears and trufemcels to be on it

I hope more people join here. (As long as they are not retarded)

Last edited:
Buch of anti-lolicon fags they were anyway

>Reddit

48C859BB DF9D 454F 811C 7BCE2D7573C7

71AD7355 7D75 417B 803D 12D97CEA8CFE

C49DE76E C728 4B72 B24A 32F0D6CB7969

Cool story

Not just a reddit thing, but part of a bigger movement to wipe off all ugly men who point out female behaviour and its effects on the modern world. You can be an ugly man as long as you cope without blaming women (who are the sole reason why things are as bad as they are) like /r/incelswithoutballs .

i have noticed that incel forums are under attack especially the ones who are open in their honesty and opinions so fuck the haters and we will never be silenced

My alt literally got perma banned the same time this happened, I acquired so much jewgold from that subleddit :feelskek::feelskek: I feel sorry for whoever sent me all of that

i have noticed that incel forums are under attack especially the ones who are open in their honesty and opinions so fuck the haters and we will never be silenced
Free Incels

reddit admins are a bunch of fags.

There is no point in making incel websites on reddit but it's ok for inceltears and trufemcels to be on it
It's also okay for literal pedofiles and hardcore anarcho-commies, but not okay for undesirable men who literally did nothing wrong

reddit admins are a bunch of fags.
I think you mean “everyone on Reddit is a bunch of fags”

Normal people don’t use Reddit. They’re too busy using Instagram, Twitter and other normies social media. Literally only faggots and soyboys use Reddit.

It was only a matter of time. There was a string of Reddit gold giftings which I suspect came from cracked accounts so the admins would get notified and look into the sub.

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

It was only a matter of time. There was a string of Reddit gold giftings which I suspect came from cracked accounts so the admins would get notified and look into the sub.
yeah noticed all the fucking soy golds

when I feel like training my butthole for a nice AIDS sesh, I go on reddit to find myself :feelsgah:

Suits them right for using Reddit.

There's no point in trying to make another incel sub on reddit. When will they learn.

New wave of refugees?

over for redditfags

it never even began for redditcels

Bluepillers: 66

they're here

Holy shit its true lmao

You can talk about this as long as you are a girl? Reddit is cancer.

I don't understand, where they will get their outrage content when everything they deem offensive is banned from the internet? Cucktears will have to search other people to bully soon because of lack of content, and the next people they bully have to be inferior to them, a task very hard to accomplish.

funny because reddit incels subs are mostly memes and funny shits..they never post crazy stuff or anything

They could spend their time just posting incel memes on established subs like r/tinder and the like (there's ways to make incel memes normie friendly). Don't understand why they felt the need to create another sub that was destined to be banned.