Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Braincels landwhale mod is stepping down because she's getting married

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Imagine actually being modded by this bitch for so long. I'm glad the sub got quarantined and hopefully it gets banned soon enough with the absence of their only "femcel" mod.

This sub has grown to more subscribers than r/Incels ever had. However, it's time for me to leave.
I started dating a guy at the beginning of August. I asked him to marry me, and he said yes. (In lieu of an engagement ring, I bought him a GeForce RTX 2080.)
I'm going to focus on moving forward with a new chapter in my life.

Last edited:
Fat negress is getting married? Color me surprised... NOT.

Tutorial mode.

Femcels exist teehee

Foids should not be allowed anywhere near incel communities. Fucking cunts always have to torture us even in our own spaces.

Foids should not be allowed anywhere near incel communities. Fucking cunts always have to torture us even in our own spaces.
Actually though. Foids can't be incels.

Good riddance. Bet she'll make a fortune with the child support.

then she spews this joke of dating and asian and buying him some bullshit and proposing to him JFL the virtue signaling never ends

happiest day of my life tbh

Last edited:
Imagine what kind of gigacuck u have to be to post under a female mod :soy:

"I started dating a guy at the beginning of August. I asked him to marry me, and he said yes. (In lieu of an engagement ring, I bought him a GeForce RTX 2080.)"

Kek, is she openly teasing them? Imagine being modded by a foid who just uses you to stroke her own ego. Even the incles are cucked on feggit.

That's hilarious. I'm glad the stupid bitch finally stepped down. Too little too late though, since /r/braincels is quarantined now.

Download

The sub needs to be banned tbh. We should start mass reporting that shit-hole.

"
This sub has grown to more subscribers than r/Incels ever had. However, it's time for me to leave.

I started dating a guy at the beginning of August. I asked him to marry me, and he said yes. (In lieu of an engagement ring, I bought him a GeForce RTX 2080.)

I'm going to focus on moving forward with a new chapter in my life."

Fuck I lol'd so hard.. What the fuck is this?

giphy.gif

This is like the time when coontown went to voat

I have board gaming pic. Is she kinda hapa looking? If so i think i have correct pic.

"""Femcels""" get married while incels die alone.

just lost it. might still be on a discord server i posted on. ill have to check. i changed my storage system

Bro you need to find this. I have to see her pic kek

fuckin LOL

these cucks deserve to have their subreddit banned.

this landwhale got married while the original mod of the subreddit allegedly committed suicide.

the head mod is a self-reported obese black woman

meaning she admitted to being obese

water is wet and even the ugliest of women can easily get whatever she wants, even a white guy to marry them and provide (beta bucks)

the head mod is a self-reported obese black woman

meaning she admitted to being obese

water is wet and even the ugliest of women can easily get whatever she wants, even a white guy to marry them and provide (beta bucks)

Jfl at being born a woman and not succeeding in life when literally everything is handed to you on a silver platter.

this landwhale got married while the original mod of the subreddit allegedly committed suicide.

Really says it all about female privilege vs. male oppression.

Someone needs to step up and Make Braincels Great again

MBGA

Hopefully he is ugky and fat and he is her looksmatch