Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy /r/braincels gets quarantined. Ban must be imminent.

Good, incels need to stay away from places like reddit where discussion is limited by sitewide rules and hostile admins. Braincels in particular has a woman head admin and it’s a joke that people still visit it.

Non-cucked? You'd have to be a gigacuck to consider braincels to be non-cucked.
Don't be a dick. Most of the regular contributers weren't cucked, it just had a problem with infiltrators. But it worked more reliable than this site.
Good, incels need to stay away from places like reddit where discussion is limited by sitewide rules and hostile admins. Braincels in particular has a woman head admin and it’s a joke that people still visit it.
The admin sucked, that's ture, but we have a shitty admin or two here as well

Don't be a dick. Most of the regular contributers weren't cucked, it just had a problem with infiltrators. But it worked more reliable than this site.
Most of the contributers weren't cucked? Piss off, cuck.

Any incel that is happy to support a female as head admin of an incel space is a cuck.

Most of the contributers weren't cucked? Piss off, cuck.

Any incel that is happy to support a female as head admin of an incel space is a cuck.
I can't think of a single post, comment, or picture supporting her. I don't think you know what that word means.

I can't think of a single post, comment, or picture supporting her. I don't think you know what that word means.
Using the subreddit is support of how it is run. If you do not find the idea of a female mod on an incel space so laughabe/rage-inducing that you cannot even use it, you are a cuckold.

but doesnt a quarantine just mean the sub cant be linked to other places?