Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/BigDickProblems

How the fuck do you touch the toilet bowl with your dick? Are their dicks like 30 cm?
The water level in American toilets is much higher than Euro toilets.

Now i don't need to make a thread to tell everyone that i'm a dickcel.

I fucking hate this humblebrag bullshit. I would fucking kill to have a big dick and be even 6ft tall

That sub is full of bp 7" "I'm huge!" copers.

Big Dick is only a problem if it's attached to an incel.

That sub is full of bp 7" "I'm huge!" copers.
Bonepress is one of the biggest copes in the world. How is bp the correct way to measure? True penis size is only the part that's visible and sticking out. Your penis ends at the exact spot where there's "curvature" or the transitional area that connects the penis to the body (often no curvature if fat.) Not even the curvature is part of it.
BP is creating size out of nowhere.
It's like measuring your waist at the navel by sucking in your stomach and squeezing extremely tight with the tape to the point where you're in extreme pain.

It's such a nonsensical bullshit cope and it's insane that people take it seriously and don't even question it. Poking yourself with a ruler is not how you measure dick size. What you see sticking straight out is your penis and nothing else is part of it.
>inb4 but if you're obese this and that
Most of these guys are not obese and still measure BP. Even if you're obese, so what? What you see is what you have.
My dick is almost an inch bigger with BP, but I know it's bullshit and the measurement I get does not reflect the actual size I see with my eyes.

Last edited:
Bonepress is one of the biggest copes in the world. How is bp the correct way to measure? True penis size is only the part that's visible and sticking out. Your penis ends at the exact spot where there's "curvature" or the transitional area that connects the penis to the body (often no curvature if fat.) Not even the curvature is part of it.
BP is creating size out of nowhere.
It's like measuring your waist at the navel by sucking in your stomach and squeezing extremely tight with the tape to the point where you're in extreme pain.

It's such a nonsensical bullshit cope and it's insane that people take it seriously and don't even question it. Poking yourself with a ruler is not how you measure dick size. What you see sticking straight out is your penis and nothing else is part of it.
>inb4 but if you're obese this and that
Most of these guys are not obese and still measure BP. Even if your obese, so what? What you see is what you have.
My dick is almost an inch bigger with BP, but I know it's bullshit and the measurement I get does not reflect the actual size I see with my eyes.
BP is just a way to normalize dick measurements right? Because otherwise obesity would affect it greatly. You wouldn't be able to ascertain an average dick size for a population with other forms of measurement I think.

BP is just a way to normalize dick measurements right? Because otherwise obesity would affect it greatly. You wouldn't be able to ascertain an average dick size for a population with other forms of measurement I think.
Fuck obese retards. Who cares? The point is your dick isn't 6", it's closer to 5" which is the only number that matters. It's what you and others see.
If men are going to cope with bp, then they should also provide real/visible dick size, but they never do that because they're coping.

"Hey reddit I hate having a big dick it touches the toilet bowl every time i sit. Bulge makes girls stare at my pants instead of me when talking. Girl said it hurt but told her friends about it and now they won't leave me alone, it's hard having a big dick"

Fuck, I hate that humblebragging shithole. You've been given what most men can only dream of and this is how you spend your time? Humblebragging on the internet? Fuck you
I don't give a shit about the concept of having a big dick

Fuck obese retards. Who cares? The point is your dick isn't 6", it's closer to 5" which is the only number that matters. It's what you and others see.
If men are going to cope with bp, then they should also provide real/visible dick size, but they never do that because they're coping.
I think it's moreso about signaling they're 1.5 inches or so above BPL average, but I see where you're coming from.