Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/bald is so fucking delusional

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
Reddit is Psy Op delusion central. Filled with Glowing 3 Letters. There is discord servers that are psy opping the internet at every opportunity.. everywhere on the internet is like that.

It is so fucking over for that guy

Gorilla in congo

Obligatory @Subhuman Currycel tag

Send him a link to here

He belongs here.

Giving someone false hope is a cruel thing. Just makes the crash harder.

misery loves company

that guy is truecel btw

That's mentalout tbh.

Never began for him

amazing! looks great! welcome to the bald boi gang
Looks really great my brother! You've got kind n understanding eyes.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
fktbjh5wvli61.jpg
He's truecel even with hair

"Just shave it, bro!"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
fktbjh5wvli61.jpg
He's truecel even with hair
yes,but at least with hair he looked normal,at least healthy. without hair he looks ill.
when you're ugly you can't afford to lose your hair if you don't want to be a creep

@Barney Calhoun do you mog him

Someone with cuckit account invite him here, it's over, truecel af

Being bald drop a man smv bi 1000 points
May not be detrimental for a 7/10 that have a base of 20000.
But a 5/10 guy start off at 0.

Holy crap brutal. It’s a crab in bucket mentality. They keep bringing everyone down whoever tries to not be bald

just shave your head and pretend you're agent 47 theory
Holy crap brutal. It’s a crab in bucket mentality. They keep bringing everyone down whoever tries to not be incel
that's pretty much this forum lol

That is terrible, someone please give that poor guy some chad genetics!

I look similar he is on the same level as me

brutal

There are a couple of bald chads but 95% of them are fat bearded soys or complete subhumans like this.

Hair = life

Once you lose your hair you stop being an individual
You are just a random bald guy

Last edited:
Kinda hurts my heart seeing truecels like that

lol klamus you destroyed that guy
btw r/bald is so ridicoulous
they also tell men whose hair can still be saved ad that would look awfully without them to go bald.
This guy was still ugly with hair, but without hair he looks ill and subhuman. women now would be creeped just by his stare. he wouldn't even need to talk to them to creep them out.

Monks are bald.

Guys, the reason he is perpetually rejected has nothing to do looks, it's just his bad vibes and lack of confidence! I can detect his lack of confidence through the pic. Smile!!! :soy:

Legit truecel. I bet 90% of this forum face mog him.

The dude looks kinda like me

Lmfao I'm caging so hard, why are ricecels so bluepilled and delusional?

I'd rope if I go bald. I'm a rice so probably won't.

"I'd rather be dead than an incel" lmaoo you're already a fucking trucel. He's a virgin and looks 2/10 and still thinks he has a chance lol have some fucking awareness of the situation you're in.

Goddamn those pics look like what the news will show when he goes ER. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Omg he looks just like Jason Stratham