Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/AvPD complaining about incel users, some of the comments are hilariously bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Here is my "favorite" comment.

"Yes, I am sure that if I wanted meaningless sex, I can/could quite easily go and find it. However, I am equally certain that regardless of who you are, dear reader, that you would be equally capable of finding some predatory individual of either gender who you are not in the least bit attracted to, in some online community to debase, demean and degrade you, if you wanted that."

Hear that bros? I guess we just need to try Tinder and other similar apps/sites, surely that'll work, and I definitely haven't tried that extensively before:feelsgah::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsohh::feelsseriously:

You couldn't add one sentence explaining what AvPD is? We don't all hang out on reddit 24/7
For those who are wondering, it's Avoidant personality disorder, a type of anxiety.

Dumb fucking whore, I just woke up and I'm already mad, thank you.

Women can’t relate to men’s problems. It’s incomprehensible to them.