Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/AskReddit asks fakecels who were never incels how they felt about “ascending”

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

So much ragefuel in this thread. It’s all about “former incels” humblebragging how they finally lost their virginities and regret being “incel.” If they ascended they were unlikely to be incel in the first place JFL so much soy and virtue signaling.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:. Inceldom is a state of mind bro. Has nothing to do with looks or sky high female standards or the lack of any matches on dating apps or the rejections in real life bro.

Top comment is a former nice guy (not even Incel) and says it’s “super childish” to expect people to throw themselves at you for holding door open for them.

Tf? That completely misses the point sir cucktard. No one who comments on this shit has ever been real Incel

What the actual fuck

It's just like that old AskReddit thread from a while back, and yet again, there is a net zero of actual incels in the comments. Just a bunch of lucky normies and/or fakecels to begin with.

I thought colvin had finally changed back to his old avi

45 thousand upvotes.

It's just like that old AskReddit thread from a while back, and yet again, there is a net zero of actual incels in the comments. Just a bunch of lucky normies and/or fakecels to begin with.
Sort by controversial. I spotted one who could be Incel. The rest are stupid fakecel bullshitters. One foid commented her brother “was Incel and he dated a girl who burned his fedora” ... sure.

How come there is never any documention of inceldom from the these former "incels"? No screen names, no third party accounts, no pics, nothing. How many of these "incels" were just youngcels that got lucky with a landwhale or late 20s/early 30s betabuxxers who gave up and would take anything? For all we know it could be a bunch of delusional soys and foids pretending to be us or people like us and then saying they're just like us. Trust nothing on reddit. Too many retards trying to get karma and upvotes and its filled with delusional "just world" retards that will do anything to maintain and preserve their worldview.

>Then I got tinder and just started going on dates. Had a few good, few bad, and then met my wife.

Top comment is a former nice guy (not even Incel) and says it’s “super childish” to expect people to throw themselves at you for holding door open for them.

Yep, but normies lump us in with simps all the time from what I've seen. Imagine holding the door open for a fucking hole JFL

top comment:im gay
reddit: OMGGGGFGGGGGGG GIVE HIM GOLD NOWWWW

Ragefuel--high dose.

How come there is never any documention of inceldom from the these former "incels"? No screen names, no third party accounts, no pics, nothing. How many of these "incels" were just youngcels that got lucky with a landwhale or late 20s/early 30s betabuxxers who gave up and would take anything?
Agree. Plus tons of fakecels in the comments (bruh, I was an incel between the age of 23-25...wtf) and teens considering themselves incels just because they didn't get laid by their 15th birthday (one guy talks about how he was an 'incel', then lost his virginity at 17 jfl).

Wonder how many of these were bot accounts too. Similar ridiculous responses largely posted within a two hour period with massive upvote counts. I highly doubt most normies are that interested concerning the topic of incels that they would comb through an entire thread with thousands of responses to upvote every comment to the level the current numbers show.

Bumped because replying to these replies is hilarious enough to be a megathread.

Notice how he said "At the time I didn't see that would I have just showered girls wouldn't have been disgusted by me." even though he also stated that there was a certain point where he just stopped showering? Meaning that he was showering while being rejected. This shit is hilarious. These bluepillers can't even make something up properly.

"I WOULDN'T CONSIDER MY SELF AN INCEL"
So why are you answering the question retard?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back