Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Quotes Taken Out Of Context on Incels.is. [Megathread]

Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.
Giga Based Quote. :society:

high IQ thread

*chad lets out a grunt of satification and slaps your face and says:" later faggot", as he moves to his harem of stacey. Three staces immediatley crawl to his cock and whorship his dick while you cannot get up and your asshole is bleeding

in the future chad will rape us, not because he is attracted to us but because he wants to humiliate us. Just like he enjoys to heightmogg us and flexes his sexlife on us, by for example slapping the foid and tonguefucking her in public, being loud and obnoxious, walking straight into you when you pass him with the stacey on his side on the street, having extremely loud sex etc- And there is nothing we can do about it

Lets cut some thin slices of foid sashimi and dip it in soy sauce
while keeping the foid alive
Because foids love (((contrast))) [BBC Enthusiasts]
We might cause an abrupt turn of events and start with a more violent course of action in the menu
once the small appetizer has been tasted

Kekfuel thread

@Lookscel
>two pajeets walk into a bar and order drinks
>bartender says that he only has one last bottle for the night
>'sir i want one drink, pls revert back at the earliest' says pajeet #1 to the bartender
>'pls kind sirs give me drink first i came inside first pls love from india' says pajeet #2 to the bartender
>bartender asks them to decide among themselves who will have the drink
>pajeet #1 who was medium brown in skin colour tells the darker skinned pajeet #2 that he should get the drink because he is whiter than him
>pajeet #2 argues that while pajeet #1 is lighter in skin colour, pajeet #2's caste has more Aryan ancestry and hence he's technically whiter than pajeet #1
>a blonde hair blue eyed germanic American overhears their conversation and walks up to the bartender and whispers something
>the bartender gives him the last drink
>the pajeets ask him why did he cut in line and take their drink
>american responds that since he is an actual white person he has full rights over the drink according to pajeet whiteness calculator logic
>this makes the pajeets seethe and they become furious
>pajeet #1 starts calling him slurs like mayo, cumskin, colonizer, cracker, etc
>pajeet #2 calls him a retarded hamburger munching american whose mom gets fucked by nigggers
>american smirks and is unfazed
>pajeets get kicked out of the club for causing nuisance
>pajeet #1 goes back home and browses r/racetransition, posts his face and asks if he can score a white stacy
>pajeet #2 goes home and continues wasting his youth arguing about Aryan ancestry with on indiachan pol

inb4 half of shit ends up on IT

Incels must do an alliance with Pfizer to get a shot that will detatch us from sexual and lustful desires. That's the only way for us to reach inner peace. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

It all started out so innocently. Judy Neutron never meant anything by it… but at the end of the day, it was nevertheless completely her fault. Perhaps that’s why things got as far as they did in the beginning. As for the ending, well, the less said about that, the better.

Regardless, it began with a boo-boo. Her son Jimmy’s friend, Carl Wheezer, had a great fall while the boys were out playing, and scraped up his knee so badly that it was bleeding through his pant’s leg when he came to her sniffling. Needless to say, being the no-nonsense housewife that she was, Judy had immediately sat the somewhat tubby young man down on the nearest stool and gone about rolling up his pant’s leg and taking care of the nasty scrape.

With some quick disinfectant and a nice big bandage, she’d cleaned up Carl’s war wound in no time at all, and with minimal fuss from the boy as well. With his tears drying, Judy had begun putting her first aid kit away when she’d noticed something out of place. There, in the outline of Carl’s thigh, was something long and hard.

Frowning a little, Judy had set her first aid kit back down and given Carl a stern look. Really, in her mind she’d thought she was helping the poor boy. It was obvious his own parents weren’t monitoring his caloric intake, so Judy Neutron would have to!

“Carl, is that a candy bar in your pants?!”

Before the boy could come up with some excuse, Judy had proceeded to shove her hand up under the rolled up pant’s leg, her fingers questing along to find the tip of the candy bar and pull it out. Just as she locates it and gives it a good tug, Carl speaks up and Judy finally realizes that the so-called ‘candy bar’ is a loft softer and hotter and most importantly of all, fleshier than she’s expecting.

“Ohhh, n-no Mrs. Neutron, t-that’s my thingie…”

The moment she realizes she’s just grabbed hold of her son’s best friend’s penis, Judy Neutron yanks her hand back out of his pants leg like it’s been scalded, her eyes wide at her own mistake. In all fairness to her… she’s never once dealt with a dick so large before.

The funny thing is, Carl isn’t all that well-endowed. He’s only slightly larger than average. What that says about Judy’s husband and Jimmy’s dad, Hugh Neutron… well. Regardless, Judy had gone to her wedding night a virgin, her husband the first and ONLY man she’d ever slept with. Back in her school days, she’d been focused more on books and learning than boys, and once she’d gotten with Hugh and they’d gotten married, Judy had just… well, she’d just assumed that Hugh’s size was the average.

It very much was not, and in Carl’s case, his slightly above average cocksize was a damn monster in comparison, leaving Judy floored and unable to come to terms with what she’d just accidently done.

“M-Mrs. Neutron…”

Carl’s quiet murmur had been enough to finally pull her out of her stupor though, and Judy had been quick to stand up and straighten her dress as she gave him a hesitant, faltering smile.

“W-Well, all better now, aren’t we Carl? Run along, go and play some more with Jimmy, and be careful about falling down again, alright?”

In the face of her feigned exuberance, Jimmy’s bespectacled, overweight friend just nods his head, though he stares at her with wide eyes for a moment longer before hopping down off of the stool and heading back to her son. Judy watches him go, wringing her hands together in front of her as she bites her lower lip in worry.

Hopefully, nothing would come of this. It was an honest mistake, and hopefully Carl would forget all about it soon enough. Hopefully, this wasn’t some sort of awakening for the boy. Judy Neutron knew she was quite beautiful after all, and that one day she would likely become the object of affection for her son’s friends, once they got old enough to start liking girls. But not like this… she never wanted it like this.

-x-X-x-

Alas, what Judy Neutron wanted and what she ended up getting were two different things. Time passed, enough months that Judy was actually able to completely forget about the incident. Putting it from her mind, she was eventually able to look at young Carl Wheezer without remembering the feeling of his incredibly large (to her) cock against her fingertips for a moment.

But Carl never forgot, and while he didn’t quite understand it at first, when they finally got around to teaching Sex Ed in school, he learned a lot. Too much, one might say. By his nature, Carl was cautious. More than cautious, he could be somewhat cowardly at times. However, the more he thought about that moment with Mrs. Neutron, the more he longed for more.

His deepest, darkest feelings of insecurity didn’t help with this very much, rearing their ugly heads at the worst moments to remind him that he was so much dumber than Jimmy, that he would never measure up to Jimmy’s genius, that he was basically the smarter boy’s pet test monkey when it came to his new inventions.

It was after one such invention misfired, and Jimmy then had to fix Carl up, that the boy decided enough was enough. Something dark had been awakened inside of the slightly overweight young man, something borne of countless nights in his bed, jacking off to the thought of Jimmy’s mom, as well as perhaps some significant blunt force trauma to the head over the course of multiple science experiments.

Regardless, after making sure Jimmy and his dad were away for the day on a Father-Son trip, Carl approached the Neutron House, finding Judy Neutron in the open garage working on the family car, as she was known to do. Entering the garage himself, Carl pressed the button to bring down the garage door, alerting Judy to his presence and causing her to get up from her work.

“Carl? Jimmy is gone for the day, unfortunately.”

Smiling, Carl shakes his head as he walks closer.

“That’s okay Mrs. Neutron, I wasn’t looking for Jimmy anyways. I was looking for you.”

“Me? What can I do for you?”

Running his fingers along the car for a moment, Carl hums.

“Do you remember when I hurt my leg, Mrs. Neutron? It was a while ago… but I remember. I remember how you touched my… thingie.”

The word he’d used all those months ago definitely jogs Judy’s memory, and she jolts in surprise, freezing in place like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Of course, it’s not my thingie, is it Mrs. Neutron? I’ve learned a lot since then. About my penis. About how adults might… take advantage of me. I’ve learned that I’m supposed to go to the authorities if anything like that happens.”

True fright fills Judy’s face as she trembles in place.

“C-Carl, please… i-it was an accident. Y-You have to know that…”

“Do I have to know that? You didn’t apologize at the time, Mrs. Neutron. You didn’t say it was just an accident. They told us adults would try to convince us that it was an accident, that it didn’t mean anything. When they got done… molesting us.”

He’s got her right where he wants her now, Carl can tell from the way Judy is shaking in her heels. At the same time, Jimmy’s mom is not unintelligent. She quickly grasps that Carl wouldn’t be here, talking to her alone, if he actually thought he’d been molested and needed to report it. Instead…

“W-What do you want, Carl?”

Grinning wickedly, the bespectacled boy points at her.

“I want to see your tits. I want to see all of you! Lift up that dress and show me your body!”

“Carl! We can’t!”

Judy looks at him aghast, shocked that such a seemingly innocent young boy would ask for such a thing. But Carl has been fantasizing about this moment for so long. So far, Judy has reacted exactly as he thought she would, so feeling rather fearless, he advances on the older woman. Pushing her back against the car she’d just been working on, Carl grabs hold of Judy’s dress and begins raising it up, only encountering minimal resistance from Jimmy’s MILF of a mom.

“I think you’ll find that I can, Mrs. Neutron. Or maybe I should call you Judy. After all, you call me Carl, don’t you?”

“P-Please Carl, please don’t…”

With his hands bunched up in her dress, which is lifted up to around her belly button at this point, showing off her cute red panties, Carl stops and cocks his head to the side.

“Should I stop here then? Should I go tell my mom what happened all those months ago? How weird you made me feel, when you slid your hand right up my pant leg and touched me like that?”

Judy whimpers, eyes wide, both of them knowing without a doubt that her life would be over if he tattled. She would almost certainly go to jail, and even if she managed to avoid that punishment, she would likely become persona non grata in the community. Her family might survive it intact, or Hugh might divorce her. Either way, she’d have to move away, possibly with Jimmy, possibly without.

Her shoulders slump in defeat and Judy turns her head away, tears streaming down her cheeks as she closes her eyes. Carl smiles, taking that as a sign that he’s won, and she’s broken. Now, he can do whatever the hell he wants to her. Hiking her dress up further, the young man exposes Judy Neutron’s bust, contained within a red bra that matches her panties. Whistling at the size of her gorgeous tatas, Carl grins wickedly.

“Wow, Judy, you’ve got some racy underwear on, don’t you? Hoping to impress Mr. Neutron or something?”

“N-No… I just… sometimes I like to feel pretty Carl, that’s all…”

Carl grunts at that. He considers disrobing her entirely for a moment, but honestly, there’s only one thing he truly wants right now, something he’s been fantasizing about for weeks at this point. It’s something he found online after that Sex Ed class, while he was doing some… personal research.

Letting Judy’s dress fall back down for the time being, Carl ignores the MILFy housewife’s sigh of relief. It doesn’t last long anyways, when Judy sees him reach down and unbuckle his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Yanking them downwards, he pulls his cock out of his underwear, showing Judy Neutron just how big and thick and hard he’s gotten from her mere presence.

“Look what you’ve done to me, Judy. Look at what you’ve done to my cock.”

“C-Carl, you shouldn’t be t-talking like that…”

“Shut up. Get down on your knees.”

For a moment, she hesitates, her eyes seeming affixed on his dick as he holds it in one hand, swinging it this way and that. Eventually though, she breaks and slowly descends to her knees. Stuck between the car and Carl himself, Judy Neutron can do nothing as he leans forward and rubs his cock all over her tits. Even on her knees, the more mature woman is too tall, her breasts more at height with his dick then her mouth.

And in the end, her mouth is exactly what Carl wants. After a moment, the young boy lets out a frustrated growl and steps back, pointing to the dirty garage floor in front of him.

“On your hands too!”

“W-What?”

“On your hands and knees! Now!”

His commanding tone, combined with the blackmail he’s holding over her head, send Judy crashing forward onto her hands and knees. Finally, like this, her face is at eye level with Carl’s cock, which in her eyes, is the most massive, thickest, tantalizing member she’s ever seen. Judy had enough self control that she hadn’t actually ever masturbated to the memory of Carl’s pecker from all those months ago.

But staring it in the eye now, getting slapped across the face with it as Carl leans forward and smacks his junk into her cheeks one after the other… Judy can’t help but moan a little, feeling herself getting hot and bothered down there, betwixt her legs.

“That’s right, Judy. This is what you want, isn’t it? This is what you’ve always wanted. Well, so long as you do what I say, I’ll give it to you, okay? I’ll give you my young dick. Of course, if you disobey me, I’ll be forced to tell everyone how you’ve been raping me.”

Judy jolts as Carl’s accusations intensify. She looks up at the young man and can’t deny that he means it. He’s always seemed like such a nice, innocent boy… but it seems her worst fears had indeed been realized. She’d awakened something in Carl all those months ago, as well as gave him the ammunition to do whatever he liked with her.

“I’ll… I’ll do what you say, Carl. Just please, don’t tell anyone, alright?”

Snorting derisively, Carl reaches out and grabs her by the hair, pulling none too gently as he rubs his cock against her lips.

“We’ll see, bitch. Now, suck.”

A shudder runs through Judy at the incredibly offensive language. But it’s not like she could take him to task for it given their current power dynamic, even if she wasn’t getting a face full of dick in the meantime. Opening her pillowy lips wide, Judy accepts Carl’s cock between them and into her mouth. In truth, her husband was so small that they didn’t even engage in oral sex very often. Hugh tended to blow his load way too fast if Judy tried to get him ready with her mouth, turning any fellatio she did for him from foreplay into the main event if they weren’t careful.

By comparison, Carl’s cock is tickling the back of her throat in moments, leaving Judy’s eyes widening as she gags and gurgles on his dick almost immediately. Carl pulls back when she does so, frowning down at her a little, though his cock never fully leaves her mouth.

“Yeesh, Judy… you’re pretty bad at this, aren’t you?”

A pang of shame rushes through Judy, even though she knows she shouldn’t be embarrassed. So what if she’s bad at sucking cock? It wasn’t the sort of skill that a respectable woman wanted to cultivate anyways! And yet, having Carl disappointed with her technique… it spurred her forward. Judy Neutron had always been something of a competitive person. She hated being told she wasn’t good enough.

Inexperienced as she is, she nevertheless begins to do her best to give Carl a blowjob he’ll remember. This includes taking him down the back of her throat and deep-throating his member, much to her own detriment as she chokes and gags much more loudly and violently while doing so.

“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”

“Fuck! That feels amazing!”

Where did Carl even learn all of these bad words? Judy wishes she could take him to task, wishes she could talk to his mother about all of this nasty language coming out of his mouth. But then, the MILF knew how that would go, didn’t she? How was she going to lay that out to Mrs. Wheeler, really? ‘Oh, your son was having me suck his cock and the things he was saying to me… you need to wash that boy’s mouth out with soap!’

Pah! There was nothing she could do. Nothing she could do but accept Carl’s current dominion over her for the time being and submit to his desires. Maybe… maybe this would just be a one time thing. Maybe everything would be fine if she just… pleased him just this one.

Regardless of his current dominating personality, Carl is just a boy. Within minutes of her beginning to deep-throat his sizable pecker, the bespectacled young man begins to groan louder and more wantonly.

“I’m… I’m gonna cum, Judy!”

She tries to rear back at that, well-used to having Hugh just cum in her hand so she can quickly wipe it off with a napkin or a towel. But Carl is still gripping her hair, and though she manages to pop off of his cock and lift up a hand, he holds her in place and a moment later begins to cum. Judy’s not sure why she thought his load would be as pitiful as Hugh’s, given the difference in their respective cock sizes… but the rather smart woman recognizes her incredible oversight a moment later when Carl’s seed explodes not only all over her hand, but also her face and her dress and even some in her hair for good measure.

All the while, Carl is tilting his own head back and groaning loudly, clearly enjoying his release as he ends up cumming all over her. When he’s done and looks down, even his eyes widen in surprise at the mess he’s made of his best friend’s mom.

“Holy shit, Judy… you look wrecked.”

Kneeling there on the floor of the garage, covered in Carl’s spunk, Judy is torn between sobbing in despair, and a strange sort of sick fascination with Carl’s seed. What little has landed on her lips, she’s already licked up. To her surprise, it wasn’t half bad. Thick and salty, it was almost like a treat of sorts, not all watery and weak like Hugh’s had proven to be.

“Well, I think I’m spent for the day. And I wouldn’t want to be here when Jimmy and his dad get home, heh. Guess I’ll head out for now. See ya later, Mrs. Neutron.”

With that, Carl pulls up his underwear and his pants, tucking his cock back away. For him, cleaning up is easy. When he goes to open the garage door, Judy can only yelp and hide herself behind the car until he’s done, before ultimately scurrying into the house proper for a change and a shower before any of the neighbors can see her.

Once in the shower, she’s finally able to clear her head and actually think, but even then, she can’t quite find a way to get out of this. Maybe Jimmy had a device that would wipe Carl’s memories of their encounters, but Judy, as smart as she was, didn’t understand the vast majority of her son’s inventions. So, to avoid permanently crippling Carl, she would need to explain the situation to Jimmy, which… would be as good as having Carl tell everyone, for the purposes of ending her life as she knew it.

In the end, her only option was to play along for now… and try her damnedest to ignore how good Carl had made her feel, humiliating and degrading her like that. At least he seemed disinclined to come over while her husband or son were around. The times when Jimmy and Hugh were both out and Carl wasn’t with Jimmy SHOULD be few and far in between… right?

-x-X-x-

She feels him, long before she actually sees him. A jolt runs up Judy Neutron’s spine as the vibrator fit snugly in her cooch suddenly begins to vibrate at maximum intensity, causing her to nearly shriek on the spot as her body trembles and spasms in pleasure. She manages to hold in her voice though, a hand over her mouth as she looks to the open doorway of the kitchen into the Neutron Household’s Living Room. There, Hugh Neutron, her husband, sits on the couch, watching television and playing with his ducks.

Judy immediately begins making her way to the door of the Neutron Home, practically only a few steps away when the knock on it comes.

“I-I’ve got it, Hugh!”

“Alright, Sugar Booger!”

Relieved that he’s at least not getting up, Judy throws the door open, not at all surprised to see a grinning Car Wheezer standing on the other side.

“C-Carl… how good to see you. Jimmy… Jimmy’s not here right now.”

Stepping inside and pushing past her without even asking first, Carl chuckles as he practically leads the way to the kitchen, not stopping for more than kicking his shoes off as Judy is forced to close the front door behind him and hurry after him to keep up.

“Oh, I know Mrs. Neutron! I was actually just with Jimmy, and when he told me you’d baked some cookies, I just HAD to come by and get some. He and Sheen are still playing.”

As they enter the kitchen, Carl does indeed zero in on the cookies that she’s left out, grabbing one and stuffing it wholesale into his chubby cheeks before nibbling on a second. Judy’s smile feels increasingly brittle as her face gets hotter and hotter, her thicc thighs rubbing together as the MILF feels the effects of the maxed out vibrator more and more.

“T-That’s lovely, Carl. H-Hugh is home at the moment…”

Carl just nods his head, still grinning.

“Yeah, Jimmy told me that too.”

And then, much to Judy’s horror, he calls out to her husband from the room over.

“Hey Mr. Neutron! I just stopped by for something sweet! Cool ducks!”

“Oh! Good day to you too, Carl! And thank you! Quack! Quack! Quack!”

As her loveably goofball of a husband has his ducks quack at each other, Carl turns his attention back onto Judy, the full brunt of his gaze causing her to shiver and tremble in place. In a low tone, but nevertheless a domineering one, the boy who has her by her throat speaks.

“Show me, bitch.”

Shuddering, knowing exactly what he wants and also knowing she has no choice but to obey, Judy slowly reaches down and grabs the hem of her dress, lifting it up inch by inch. Hesitation and embarrassment run through every part of her body as she exposes herself to him while her husband is right through the open doorway into the living room. All Hugh would have to do is look over and he might see something truly… scandalous.

While Carl has come back over multiple times since the first incident in the garage to force her to take care of his overwhelming libido and massive pecker, this is the first time he’s come around while Hugh was home. It was her husband’s day off from work, and Carl should have known that. According to him, he HAD known that courtesy of her son.

And yet, here he was anyways, taking advantage of the leverage he had over her to… to make her do terrible things mere feet away from her oblivious husband. Blushing up a storm, highly embarrassed and thoroughly humiliated, Judy lifts the front of her dress all the way up over her breasts, revealing her naked knockers to the open air and Carl himself, while down betwixt her thighs and beneath her drenched panties, the vibrator shoved into her cunt continues to buzz away.

These are two of Carl’s rules. One, she was no longer allowed to wear a bra, whatsoever. Luckily, most of the time she had an apron on over her dress, hiding her hardened nipples, because the lack of a bra led to her tits rubbing against the inside of her dress most incessantly throughout the day, leaving her constantly aroused and on edge.

Two, she had to insert the vibrator, which Carl had the controller for, into her pussy every single morning, setting it manually to the low setting. Then, whenever Carl came within range, he got to decide what intensity the vibrator was on. Right now, he had it maxed out, clearly delighting in the way it was making her shake and tremble and whimper, her naked breasts bouncing and jiggling ever so slightly from the way her body is jerking from the pleasure.

Even as her knees feel weaker and weaker, Carl reaches out and grabs one of her tits casually, pulling on it so she’s forced to lean forward for him. Hands still holding her dress up, knees locked together, ass jutting outwards as her chest juts forward, Judy can do nothing but whimper and mewl as Carl takes one of her nipples in his mouth right then and there, suckling and slurping at her breast without hesitation.

View attachment 386112

He’s so… manly about it too, Judy can’t help but think that’s the worst part. Looking at Carl Wheezer, one would not think that this boy would ever be capable of the things he’s done to her. But there’s no denying it, he’s frequently and thoroughly rocked her world since he started blackmailing her. He treats her like no man, least of all her husband, has ever been allowed to treat her. He uses her like no man has been allowed to use her.

And as shameful and humiliating as it is to admit, Judy can’t deny the fact that she likes it. She’s come to enjoy being Carl’s doll, his ‘bitch’ as he so frequently calls her. She… she likes it when he makes her do whatever he wants. Even now, being so close to her husband while Carl feasts on her tits is… intensely arousing.

Of course, normally it’s just the two of them and she can let her voice out a little more. But not this time. This time, as Judy whimpers and trembles and shakes under Carl’s ministrations, she has to hold her voice in. She does a pretty good job… until suddenly Carl turns a licking and slobbering of her nipple into a bite.

A squeal tries to force its way out of Judy’s throat, but she manages to get her hands over her mouth in time, holding in the noise as he gnaws and nibbles at her teat in equal measure, tugging it out from her breast without a care, like he’s not even worried about getting caught. Surely he should be, right? But maybe he just doesn’t care. Maybe he thinks Hugh wouldn’t do anything about it.

God, why is his confidence so intoxicating? Why is he so arousing?

“Hey, Sugar Booger?”

In an instant, Carl lets go of her breasts and stops sucking her tit. Judy rapidly pulls down her dress and whips on her apron before turning around and stepping into the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. Her heart is beating so very rapidly in her chest, but only now is Hugh actually bothering to look up from his ducks and in her direction, thankfully.

“Y-Yes, Hugh? What can I do for you, honey?”

As she’s holding down the front of her apron and pressing her thighs together, trying to hide her clear and evident arousal, Hugh doesn’t seem to notice a thing, just smiling at her absently.

“Just wondering what’s for dinner. Should I expect it soon?”

Right as Judy goes to answer him, two things happen at once. One, Carl reaches over and grabs her by her full, thicc ass, gripping one butt cheek quite provocatively. Two, Judy finds out that what she’d THOUGHT was max on the vibrator inside of her actually wasn’t max at all, but in fact a lower setting. The new setting Carl has just turned the vibrator to is definitely the actual max, and for a moment, Judy is afraid she’s going to cum explosively right then and there and collapse to the floor in a puddle of her own juices.

Her entire figure freezes up… but luckily, she’s able to pull back from the edge at the very last moment, swallowing the orgasmic scream threatening to tear its way out of her throat as she shudders in a mini-orgasm that DOESN’T send her crashing to the floor.
View attachment 386113

“Sugar Booger? You alright?”

“F-Fine! P-Perfectly fine, Hugh! Dinner… D-Dinner will be ready in a couple h-hours!”

Hugh takes one look at her… and then beams and nods, turning back to his ducks.

“Glad to hear it!”

Her husband isn’t the brightest bulb in the bunch, that’s for sure. What’s happening right before his eyes SHOULD be obvious, and yet, he’s still completely oblivious. Shuffling backwards into the kitchen with Carl stepping back at her side, Judy starts making her way to the counter… only for Carl to follow her there, too.

“God, that limp-dicked idiot really doesn’t know what’s going on, does he?”

She should come to the defense of her husband; she knows she should. Ever since Carl managed to extract from her how much smaller Hugh was in comparison to him (a shameful moment of weakness that Judy still loathed herself for) he’d been using it against the older man. And sure, Hugh was limp-dicked. Sure, he had a micro-penis. Sure, he wasn’t the smartest guy around and Jimmy had very clearly taken after Judy in practically every single manner. But he was still Judy’s husband.

So then why did hearing Carl talk smack about him turn her on so much?! Shaking her head, both as a weak denial of Carl’s words and to clear her thoughts, Judy whimpers as the young boy pushes himself up against her from behind, all but pinning her to the kitchen counter.

“C-Carl, please… you need to g-go. I need to start making d-dinner…”

SMACK!

Judy whimpers, barely managing to contain an exclamation of surprise as Carl responds by spanking her ass quite heftily.

“Shut up, bitch. Sure, I’ll go… go right out there and tell your husband how you touched me and how you’ve been fucking me for weeks now. How much you love it, how you told me we can’t tell anyone. That what you want?”

Carl’s furious whispers cause Judy to slump forward. Not only is she finding it harder and harder to fight the boy merely because of her own arousal and pleasure, but he’s right. He’s so right and there’s nothing Judy can do about it but submit.

Taking her silence as exactly that, submission, Carl lifts up the back of her dress again, pulling her hips outwards. He forces her to bend her knees until she’s practically crouching, her tits at level with the counter and pressing up against it while her ass is at level with his crotch. He yanks her panties down to her knees, and then yanks the vibrator out of her for good measure, turning the buzzing thing off as Judy covers her mouth to contain yet another cry of ecstasy.

The removal of the toy heralds his cock finally penetrating her once more. She’s… she’s become addicted to having his dick inside of her over these past weeks, Judy is ashamed to admit. It’s embarrassing, but she’s anticipating his cock so badly that when Carl finally thrusts forward, the orgasm that she’s been holding back finally tears through her. Luckily she’s already covering her mouth, as well as has the kitchen counter to grip tightly at with her other hand and lean on.

It’s the only thing that keeps her on her feet as Carl thrusts his unbelievably thick, fat cock into her from behind, his member spearing her clenching, spasming insides as she orgasms explosively around his dick. Carl just chuckles softly, darkly, and keeps on fucking her, not letting up for even a moment, not giving her a single ounce of mercy, nor any time for a break.

The way he fucks her is so much unlike the way Hugh fucks her. Though to be fair, her husband is very much a… two-pump chump, as Carl has taken to calling him. Judy is pretty sure she knows where Carl is getting all of his language at this point. The internet has corrupted the poor boy, and with his power over her, he’s corrupting her in turn.

As Judy contains her moans with her hand, holding onto the kitchen counter for dear life with the other, Carl grunts and pants and groans quietly, never letting up on her tight, gushing wet quim, not even for a moment.

“You like that, you horny bitch? You like getting fucked by your son’s best friend while your cuck of a husband is mere feet away?”

“Mmph~”

She doesn’t trust herself to speak, doesn’t trust herself to remove her hand from her mouth. Carl just chuckles at the muffled noise she gives him though, grunting as he picks up the pace and fucks in and out of her all the harder and faster.

“Yeah you do. You love it, and we both know it. Gonna… gonna fucking pump a baby into you, Judy. Gonna impregnate you with my superior Wheeler seed! I’m gonna knock you up!”

Carl is nearly whisper-shouting by the end there, but it’s not his volume that shocks Judy. This is the first time the boy has brought up the possibility of impregnating her, and much to her shame, she really hadn’t considered it a possibility before now. But… it was entirely possible, wasn’t it? No, more than that, she was still in the prime of her life and still very much in the range for childbearing. And with the number of times Carl had fucked her so far, it wasn’t just possible, it was PROBABLE!

Horror and lust war within the beleaguered MILF of a housewife as she’s fucked against her own kitchen counter by the virile big dicked young man currently pinning her down. She knows, rationally and logically, that she shouldn’t allow this to continue, that Carl impregnating her is a very real consequence that can’t be allowed to occur.

But at the same time, what is she going to do? Tell him no? He’s made it clear over the last weeks that she doesn’t get to say no anymore. There’s no choice here but to let him do as he wants and hope against all hope that he doesn’t actually succeed in impregnating her. And yet, as his cock surges forward into her time and time again, as he fucks her nonstop and pounds her into the kitchen counter with a vigor that her lovable oaf of a husband has never shown, Judy finds herself imagining it.

Growing heavy with Carl’s baby. Impregnated by his thick, hot, manly seed. Becoming rotund as she advances along in pregnancy. Giving birth to a Wheezer child, to Carl’s child.

She’s still covering her mouth, thankfully, so the squeal that emits from her throat as her eyes roll back in her head and she cums her brains out from the fantasy is mostly muffled by her palm. But just because she managed to contain her voice, doesn’t change the fact that she just climaxed at the thought of Carl knocking her up.

And as it turns out, her orgasm proves to be exactly the trigger that the young man blackmailing her into submission needed. With a loud groan, Carl proceeds to fill Judy with his seed, pumping a hot, thick load to rival all the previous hot thick loads he’s dumped inside of her holes and on her body in the last few weeks.

As Judy slumps against the counter, Hugh calls out again.

“Judy? Carl? You alright?”

She’s in no state to answer him, exhausted as she is, still recovering from the powerful, explosively pleasurable fucking she just received. Pulling out of her, Carl gives her ass a light pat as he calls out in her stead.

“Everything’s fine, Mr. Neutron! I just tripped and felt! I’m such a klutz, haha!”

“Oh, alright! Well, if you need a band aid, I’m sure Judy knows where they are!”

With that, Hugh goes back to playing with his ducks. Karl, meanwhile, stuffs the vibrator back inside of her creampied cunt and then pulls her panties back up over it, stopping her up after a fashion as he slides her dress back down over her extremely well-fucked body.

Slowly, Judy gets her legs back under her and turns around to face Carl… just in time for him to reach out and begin pushing her down to her knees, his hands gripping at her shoulders. At first, Judy goes along with it… but then she sees the time on the kitchen clock and blanches, stopping her downward descent.

“W-Wait, C-Carl… please, we have to stop here f-for the day.”

For a moment, Carl’s expression is a stormy one, but Judy hurries on, leaning in close, grabbing the young man’s hands in her own, trying to make her sincerity clear.

“T-There’s nothing I would like more than to suck your cock right now, sweetie… but if I do that, dinner will be undeniably late, and J-Jimmy might come home in the middle of t-things. We’ll be found out… we have to keep them in the dark.”

The sad thing is, Judy Neutron means every last word. She would love to kneel down and suck on Carl’s tasty dick, drinking down his delicious seed as a goodbye before he left. But there just wasn’t enough time, and Jimmy was much smarter and more observant than his dad. How he hadn’t noticed hers and Carl’s relationship after, she couldn’t begin to say.

Frowning most severely, Carl looks over at the open doorway to the living room. Judy can’t say for sure what’s going through the young man’s head, but eventually he nods and begins to tuck his prick away.

“Fine. You don’t have time for me. I get it.”

Afraid that he’s going to go tell his mother or something, Judy tries desperately to placate the young man.

“I-If I could, I would Carl. I would l-love to be your f-fuck doll twenty-four-seven…”

Once again, there’s more truth to that then Judy Neutron cares to admit. And yet, it seems to work, causing Carl to brighten a bit, before he scowls again in the direction of the living room.

“So it’s because of him then. Good to know.”

“W-Well, yes… but that’s just the way things have to be… f-for now. Society w-wouldn’t accept us, Carl. Not until you’re much o-older…”

Of course, by the time he’s of age, she imagines he’ll have moved on from her. She’ll be old and washed up, and he likely won’t care to spend time with her any longer. It’s a depressing thought, but probably for the best. Until then… she’ll be his fuck doll on the downlow.

“Sure… older…”

Those are the last words Carl mutters before walking away, tossing an obviously fake chipper ‘See ya Mr. Neutron’ to Hugh before exiting out the front door. As Judy begins making dinner, she puts Carl’s demeanor and final words out of her mind.

As intelligent as she is, she may have been able to suss something out if she actually tried… but instead, the corrupted MILFy housewife just doesn’t think about it, choosing instead to focus on cooking dinner… and the glorious feeling of Carl’s thick seed dripping down her inner thigh. Perhaps if she’d not stuck her head in the sand like an ostrich, she might have been able to save Hugh’s life.

Because, within a month of that conversation with Carl, her husband is dead.

-x-X-x-

“Hey mom. Got a chance to talk?”

Jolting from her baking stupor, a bland vapid smile on her lips, a visibly pregnant Judy Neutron looks up and blinks at Jimmy, before smiling sweetly.

“Of course, sweetie. I was just making some brownies for Carl. You wouldn’t happen to have seen him recently, have you?”

Jimmy Neutron was no one’s fool. In fact, he was probably the smartest guy in town, if not in the country… hell, he might just be the smartest boy in the entire world. And he wasn’t nearly as oblivious to what was happening right before his eyes as his dad had been. Within a week of Carl and his mom beginning their relationship, Jimmy knew all about it. How could he not? He wasn’t an idiot by any means, and with greater intelligence came much more rapid maturity, at least for him.

Put simply, Jimmy had been looking at porn and all of that shit for years at this point. He did indeed take after his mother in ALL ways, including her family’s side when it came to his genitals. He wasn’t some limp-dicked wuss like his father had been. But for all that Hugh Neutron was an idiot with a micro-penis, he was still Jimmy’s flesh and blood, and Jimmy had still loved his father with all his heart.

At the same time, the young genius had recognized something in his mother’s encounters with Carl that Judy herself hadn’t understood at first. Put simply, she was far happier being Carl’s sexual plaything then she had been before he’d started blackmailing her. And yeah, Jimmy knew all about that. He had security cameras hidden not just all over the house and garage, but all over the neighborhood for good measure.

Regardless, even if Carl started out blackmailing his mom, Jimmy could tell from the very beginning that Judy enjoyed it. She enjoyed the attention from his friend, and Carl certainly seemed to get a confidence boost from treating Jimmy’s mom like his own personal bitch. All in all, so long as Jimmy’s dad never found out, then everything was hunky dory, as far as Jimmy himself was concerned. Everyone was happy, and that was what mattered. Until…

“Actually, Carl is exactly who I wanted to discuss with you mom. Carl… and what you’ve been doing together, the two of you.”

His mother, about two to three months along at this point, freezes up like a deer caught in the headlights, her hands instinctively going to her pregnant belly protectively as she stares at Jimmy in abject shock. Not waiting for a response, Jimmy offers his mother a simple smile, one that completely fails to reach his eyes.

“Yeah, mom. I knew. I knew all this time what you and Carl were up to.”

More than that, he knew just why his father had died. At first, the car accident that had taken Hugh Neutron’s life had seemed like just that. A tragic accident, one that had left Jimmy in quite the stupor for several weeks as he’d fixated on all the ways he could have prevented it. For one, he could have put far more safety upgrades in his dad’s car, so that even in the event of a car crash, Hugh would survive.

He also could have come up with more medical technologies rather than all of his crazy, zany, brainy science experiments that he’d done over the years. Unfortunately, there was no way to bring Hugh Neutron back from the dead. There were alternatives, such as cloning or drawing a Hugh from an alternate reality… but it wouldn’t be the same thing. He could never get HIS dad back, ever again.

Needless to say, his mother had practically thrown herself into her growing obsession with Carl as a result of Hugh’s passing. And at first, Jimmy had thought it a good thing. Carl was around more and more, and if it upset Jimmy that the other boy took his dad’s old seat at the dining table whenever he stayed for dinner, then Jimmy didn’t say anything.

Weeks had gone by in which Judy Neutron had prioritized her lover over her own grieving son, but Jimmy had just compartmentalized that, like he had eventually managed to compartmentalize his father’s dead. Hugh Neutron’s funeral had come and went, and Jimmy had begun to move on. But then Carl had made a mistake. He’d made the dumbest mistake of his forgettable fucking life.

He hadn’t come out and say it, but he might as well have. The implication that he’d ‘removed’ Hugh Neutron from the situation was heavy, even as Carl had then gone to ‘comfort’ Jimmy’s mom. It was the very day of his dad’s funeral too, and with Hugh Neutron gone, Carl and Judy had gotten very, VERY loud.

Unable to help himself, his curiosity and brilliant mind getting the better of him, Jimmy had looked into things. With the vast amount of technology at his disposal, it wasn’t hard to secure proof of Carl Wheezer cutting the brakes on his father’s car the day of Hugh’s accident and death. How Carl even knew how to do something like that… well, it just showed how far the other boy had fallen. It showed that Jimmy had let things get too far with Carl and his mom. In the pursuit of his mother’s happiness, Jimmy had failed his father.

“Y-You… Jimmy, w-whatever you think you know, I’m sure-!”

Jimmy just presses a button on a remote, causing monitors to unravel out of the walls of the kitchen. On them are recordings of every time Carl has fucked her, not just in the kitchen, but in the garage, in the master bedroom, even in the shower. As multiple recordings of her moaning and begging for cock fill the air, Judy Neutron stands stock still, frozen in place.

After a moment, Jimmy shuts them all off, that smile on his face still affixed, still failing to reach his eyes.

“Like I said, mom. I know. What I don’t know is this… did you know? Did you have any inkling of what Carl was planning?”

Blinking owlishly at that, Judy shakes her head in confusion.

“W-What are you talking about, sweetie? I… do you mean the baby? It’s Carl’s that’s true…”

Jimmy just nods his head, having already known that. They were currently passing it off as Hugh’s baby to the public and to him, but he was smarter than that. He knew all about Carl’s pregnancy fetish. Not only did he have the recordings of his former best friend telling his mom he was going to knock her up, but he also had Carl’s search history and knew the exact moment that the other boy had fallen in love with breeding.

“That’s not what I’m talking about, mom. I’m talking about dad’s death. Did you know Carl was planning to murder him?”

The shock on Judy’s face is too real to be practiced. She’s not faking it, but even as she lets out a choked breath and stumbles backwards, hitting the kitchen counter behind her and clinging to it for dear life, Jimmy also sees a spark of comprehension in those intelligent eyes of hers. His mom ain’t nearly as smart as he is, but she IS smart… and Jimmy has always appreciated that about her. He sees now the truth, even without her having to say it. She didn’t know what Carl was planning… but now that Jimmy has laid it out for her, she can so very easily believe the other boy was capable of it.

That doesn’t stop her from trying to defend him.

“C-Carl… Carl would never. H-Hugh died in a car accident, Jimmy! Carl had n-nothing to do with it!”

“He cut the brakes on dad’s car, mom. He as good as killed him. Dad would never have been in that car accident if not for Carl.

“N-No! No, that can’t be true!”

With a snarl, Jimmy snaps and turns the monitors back on, this time each and every one of them showing the exact same scene… Carl cutting the brakes, in high definition.

Judy shrieks as she sees this, as if it’s physically painful for her to witness. She even hides her face.

“IT IS TRUE, MOM! CARL KILLED DAD! AND YOU LET HIM KNOCK YOU UP! YOU LET HIM TURN YOU INTO HIS BITCH! YOU LET HIM CORRUPT YOU UNTIL YOU WERE PRIORITIZING HIM OVER ME, YOUR OWN SON!”

“N-No… no, where is Carl, sweetie? I need to go speak with Carl, he’ll explain, he’ll have answers. There’s an explanation to all of this, I’m sure there is…”

“More like you’ll go to him and get all of your issues FUCKED away, mom! But hey, you want to see Carl? Sure, here he is!”

The monitors flicker again, and Judy watches, eyes wide, as Jimmy reveals the inside of a cockpit to her. There, strapped in and clad like an astronaut with the fishbowl helmet and everything, is Carl Wheezer, looking surprisingly badass and utterly determined.

“Hey Carl! How’s it going man?”

Judy chokes on her own spit, covering her mouth with her hand as Carl looks directly at the camera. It’s clear he can’t see them, or he would comment on Judy’s broken appearance. Instead, he answers Jimmy’s words with a confidence that would have been alien to the young man mere months before.

“Everything is great on my end! Computer says I should be making landfall on Mars in the next ten minutes or so!”

The smile on Jimmy’s face widens, but still fails to meet his eyes, even as he gazes at his stricken mother.

“That’s awesome, man! And when you get back, we’ll submit all of our findings and you’ll be the first man to have walked on Mars!”

“Damn straight, Jimbo! Tell your mom ‘hi’ for me, kay? Looking forward to getting a taste of those brownies when I get back, if ya know what I mean.”

Jimmy just chuckles.

“Oh, I know exactly what you mean. And hey… if you pass my dad near the pearly gates on your way down to hell, tell him I said hi as well, kay?”

Carl looks over in abject confusion and shock at that, but before he can reply, Jimmy presses another button. The view on the monitors zooms out from within the cockpit to the spaceship proper. Judy Neutron lets out a shriek of horror when she sees that Carl is nowhere near Mars, but instead dangerously and fatally close to the sun. The last thing either of them hears from the Wheezer boy is his scream as the spaceship he’s in drives right into the sun, popping like a piece of popcorn long before it even properly touches the great ball of energy’s surface.

“N-NO! No, he was the father of my baby! I loved him, Jimmy! I loved him! How could you?!”

As his mother sobs at him, Jimmy steels himself for what he has to do, his face a mask of indifference and determination. Pulling a device out of his back pocket, he points it as Judy Neutron, even as the pregnant woman collapses to her knees, sobbing uselessly and cradling her belly as she rocks back and forth.

“B-Beloved, please come back to me, beloved! A-At least I still have some part of him inside of me.”

“Not for long, mother.”

Head whipping up, Judy stares into the device her son is pointing at her and whimpers.

“No, please! Jimmy, you can’t!”

Giving his mother a sad, pitying smile, the boy genius shrugs his shoulders.

“I can, and I will. Don’t worry mother, I’m not going to kill my little sister. I’m just going to take any part of her that was Wheezer out and make it Neutron.”

And that’s exactly what he does. His broken mother doesn’t have the fight in her left to stop him, so Jimmy has soon replaced every last ounce of Carl’s DNA in the unborn child in his mother’s womb with his own DNA. It’s now as if Jimmy and his mom had fucked and he’d bred her himself… but of course, no matter how smoking hot his MILF of a mom was, Jimmy wouldn’t cross that line. Even if he’d crossed so many already.

In the end, he has to sedate Judy and put her to bed. Knowing how deeply Carl had corrupted her and indoctrinated her, Jimmy puts his mother under Suicide Watch. He can do a much better job of taking care of her and the baby then the authorities can, so he goes ahead and uses his immense intellect to cover everything up.

A dead clone of Carl will soon be located, sexually abused and then killed by a local pedophile that Jimmy has decided to frame for the crime. His former best friend will go down in history as yet another unfortunate case of stranger danger, and never darken Jimmy’s doorstep ever again.

It doesn’t fix anything; it doesn’t make everything alright. Shit is fucked, and likely will be forever, until he, his mom, and his sister-daughter can eventually find a new normal together. But Jimmy… Jimmy thinks they can do it. He intends to make sure they succeed, in fact.

After all, he’s Jimmy Neutron. There isn’t anything he can’t do.

Glad to make it to the list, love the thread lmao

I dont need a picture of a loli i can touch 9 year olds at their house while visiting their parents and then doing something "innocent" like playing tickle fights with them.

This has apparently been relocated to the lounge, lol

used to read office furniture catalogues for fun (aug 2002)

1996 was a good year yep

fond memories of mowing lawn

inceldom is in many ways similar to suffering from a non-terminal yet painful disease, which entails being confined to solitude, as in the case of neets especially, and a significant amount of time spent discomposed

Number One Indicator Of People Who Retire Wealthy - Dave Ramsey Rant :feelsXmas:

brutal im hodling

@

@Arescel disappeared cuz he is gettin BLACKED :blackpill:

me 18 NAKED COWBOYS AT RAM RANCH

we're all winners

I wish I was there in 2014 so my ego could be fed because my abilitiy is GODLIKE in comparison to theirs.

I would be worshipped.

I have to act humble in proximity to them but I know that I am different. They know just as well.

It's a secret everybody knows about. They are beneath me, anything they do I can copy and improve upon. I am too far ahead.

My recent work is a testament to that. They can no longer compete, I am genetically superior, my will is stronger.

I now dominate like he did 10 years ago.

i won't get covid cuz i snorted hand sanitizer

dividend investing is cope

@i_a_m_i is fapping in the basement rn

stimulus package

operation warp speed

DUDE so HOT i just BUSTED to ur avi can you send me more pics BRO

pee bucket at work (toilets down)

the creativity allowed in sewers makes it one of the most fun places on the interwebs

just LMAO @ boomers who panic sell daily

i buy and hold, don't even fuckin remember what i bought :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

honestly the title is the best roast in the history of the site. Imagine you're a cat mod who just came back after a months long absence. you post an innocent thread about your gay hobby and some nigger with 2 days on the site and 20 posts tells you to fk off and go fap in the basement lmao