Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Quitting Gymcelling

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Waste of time. I have gymcelled for more than a year, pathetic gains. Barely able to run and no progress. I took 70-100g protein daily and 2500 calories, did everything the way its supposed to be done but my body refuses to get stronger. I am just as weak as I was when I started almost. Only bit stronger. I will just do flexibility shit instead as its more time efficient, actually feel progress and feel better after the routine rather than exhausted.

Gymcelling only works if you aren't ugly.

I used to gymcell. Worked out every 2nd day for a week with 3-4 days of pause and over again. Gained maybe 5 kilograms of muscle after 2 months. Later nothing was changing for the better. I was tired. My joints were aching. I was sleepy. My IBS was in a bad condition because the muscles in my belly were irritating the bowels and it caused me to have my IBS related pains and problems. Stopped this shit after more than a year and never came back. Lost everything in about 5 months. Bad genes are a fuckign joke. NEVER BEGAN!
Gymceling is wasted on ectomorph hard gainer curries with famine genetics.
Basically my life's story. But did you mean FEMININE GENETICS?

No tbh

Maxresdefault

get better genes

Gymceling is wasted on ectomorph hard gainer curries with famine genetics.
indeed.i have made barely any progress after a year plus of this shit. can barely do 20 pushups, barely a pull-up or two. Weak as fuck. While Chads with gymcelling can do dozens of pushups easy and 10+ pullups no problem.

indeed.i have made barely any progress after a year plus of this shit. can barely do 20 pushups, barely a pull-up or two. Weak as fuck. While Chads with gymcelling can do dozens of pushups easy and 10+ pullups no problem.
Genes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hard Work

If you didn't see gains, you were lifting like a pussy.

2500 kcal is nothing if you wanna build muscle. But I agree gymcelling is pointless.

2500 kcal is nothing if you wanna build muscle. But I agree gymcelling is pointless.
If you are talking about 90+ kilogram gains, yes, 2500 is not enough. But people eat 2500 kcal and with that diet they can go up to higher 70s with nice muscle tone. Normal people that is. Not me.

I used to gymcell. Worked out every 2nd day for a week with 3-4 days of pause and over again. Gained maybe 5 kilograms of muscle after 2 months. Later nothing was changing for the better. I was tired. My joints were aching. I was sleepy. My IBS was in a bad condition because the muscles in my belly were irritating the bowels and it caused me to have my IBS related pains and problems. Stopped this shit after more than a year and never came back. Lost everything in about 5 months. Bad genes are a fuckign joke. NEVER BEGAN!

Ya the human body doesn't need much protein. Bodybuilders talk about the awful stomach problems they have from their diet. These bodybuilders are eating huge amounts of protein, when its never been proven to even benefit muscle gain.

Of course another question is why gymcels want to gain 20 lbs of muscle in the first place.

Since I Gymcell, I only gain weight. I am now at a proud 75.5 KG with a height of 1.72 m. The only thing that grows noticeably is my belly. I have not really become stronger.

I can do 5 pull-ups maxx

i am 5'5 manlet. 2500 is 500 calories more than my daily expenditure.
Since I Gymcell, I only gain weight. I am now at a proud 75.5 KG with a height of 1.72 m. The only thing that grows noticeably is my belly. I have not really become stronger.
its ridiculous. We put in so much effort for shit gains. Legit only way I am ever gymceling again is with steroids

WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THE GYM?!

WTF ARE YOU DOING IN THE GYM?!
followed standard routine ; 2 workout A and B
my genetics and hormones just not suitable for the gym.

i just do cardio

i just do cardio
yeah that's more enjoyable and ways but my progress there is also shit. my body is just garbage, unsuitable for physical activity.

yeah that's more enjoyable and ways but my progress there is also shit. my body is just garbage, unsuitable for physical activity.
try first speed walking for a couple of weeks say 2 or 3 and let your body adapt slowly, then start cardio but start with like slow running and then gradyally increase the pace .

Gymcelling is only useful for mogging other people, foids want a man who has a natural tall fit body.

Gymcelling is only useful for mogging other people, foids want a man who has a natural tall fit body.
I am a manlet at 5'5, even if I was built as fuck, no one would be intimidated

followed standard routine ; 2 workout A and B
my genetics and hormones just not suitable for the gym.

Did you track your workouts in a log? What were your gains? If you can barely do 1-2 pullups, what did you do on day B? Did you sleep 8 hours a night? Did you ever stall on anything?

Did you track your workouts in a log? What were your gains? If you can barely do 1-2 pullups, what did you do on day B? Did you sleep 8 hours a night? Did you ever stall on anything?
Had 9 hours sleep, woke up 8am and slept at 11-1 am every day for the past year. Did Meditation yoga daily. Tracked calories and protein. did everything was supposed to. my genes are shit. only steroids would have allowed me to make real progress but I won't be using them untill I am done with Meditation maxing as I can't afford more emotional volatility than I already have

You don't even need to be chad to get gains and become stronger, your genes are just very shite for body building. I have a ricecel friend who had noodle arms all his childhood, now after 4 years of gym he's pretty damn big.

Also body building isn't worth your time anyways since you're manlet.

what can u bench press

Had 9 hours sleep, woke up 8am and slept at 11-1 am every day for the past year. Did Meditation yoga daily. Tracked calories and protein. did everything was supposed to. my genes are shit. only steroids would have allowed me to make real progress but I won't be using them untill I am done with Meditation maxing as I can't afford more emotional volatility than I already have

You didn't answer 3/5 questions.

How much can you bench press?

Gymcelling can be a good cope because it gives you something to work towards but it doesn't help in getting laid if you have an ugly face.

yes before it was 70 pounds. pathetic growth
Wow you weren't kidding when you said you weren't made for gymcelling. My first ever bench press was 70 kg because my friend that introduced me to how things are in the gym just wanted to see how much i could lift...

200 Pounds is 1 rep max
mogs me. yet you cant do any pullups wtf?
Wow you weren't kidding when you said you weren't made for gymcelling. My first ever bench press was 70 kg because my friend that introduced me to how things are in the gym just wanted to see how much i could lift...
did you do any labor work or stuff in prior to that?
mogs me into oblivion

Not really no, im just a big guy. Not to say i didn't struggle with the rep btw.
I gymcell and i have no problem building muscle imo but my strength is just straight up garbage
I also despise the benchpress since my shoulders always fatigue first

I gymcell and i have no problem building muscle imo but my strength is just straight up garbage
What can i say? Genetics are a bitch, especially when you are ugly AND can't gymmax.

What can i say? Genetics are a bitch, especially when you are ugly AND can't gymmax.
well like i said, i dont feel like i have trouble building muscle. just strength

200 Pounds is 1 rep max

You don't get to this weight while not being able to do 2+ pullups without fucking up somewhere, somehow. You ignored my question on tracking your lifting and whether you stalled on anything, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that you didn't track your workouts and that you did stall.

What's your body weight at now?

You don't get to this weight while not being able to do 2+ pullups without fucking up somewhere, somehow. You ignored my question on tracking your lifting and whether you stalled on anything, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that you didn't track your workouts and that you did stall.

What's your body weight at now?
200 pound

over and out

Incel trait: lifting for six years and seeing less results than social media Chads lifting for six months.

Incel trait: lifting for six years and seeing less results than social media Chads lifting for six months.
it's absurd. our genes are just that bad