Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Quitting Gymcelling

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
it's absurd. our genes are just that bad
I really just want to go out with my lovely spring knife to a park or a square where I would find a buff Chad with his girlfriend and stab him in his chest full of muscles in front of her repeatedly BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP! Until the skin peels off like fucking fresh corn. In GTA Online of course.

I really just want to go out with my lovely spring knife to a park or a square where I would find a buff Chad with his girlfriend and stab him in his chest full of muscles in front of her repeatedly BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP! Until the skin peels off like fucking fresh corn. In GTA Online of course.
Def used to have same feelings when young. Was once considering becoming a cop to kill nigs Tyrone's and Chads. Also thought of Learning Spanish then Cartel maxxing. but gave up on those plans for now.

Def used to have same feelings when young. Was once considering becoming a cop to kill nigs Tyrone's and Chads. Also thought of Learning Spanish then Cartel maxxing. but gave up on those plans for now.
I wouldn't go that far to put my plans into fruition. Just BLAP BLAP BLAP!

200 pound

At 5'5"? You're just really fat, bro. You should be around 175 or slightly less. Lose some weight. Do heavy dumb bell rows with assisted pullups (or negatives) to increase pulling strength. And track your workouts. You need to see the progress you're making on paper and pinpoint where shit gets stuck and goes wrong.

Blame your genetics only when you do everything right and you still have nothing or little to show for it.

At 5'5"? You're just really fat, bro. You should be around 175 or slightly less. Lose some weight. Do heavy dumb bell rows with assisted pullups (or negatives). And track your workouts. You need to see the progress you're making on paper and pinpoint where shit gets stuck and goes wrong.

Blame your genetics only when you do everything right and you still have nothing or little to show for it.
I have done enough. I wanted to gymcel so I could out door sports max but my body is bad, I will go back to gymcelling in 5 years but with steroids

I have done enough. I wanted to gymcel so I could out door sports max but my body is bad, I will go back to gymcelling in 5 years but with steroids

Sure, whatever. Just be honest with yourself and your efforts.

I haven't been in a gym since December 2013. When I was thin I was obsessed with getting muscular but ever since I gained 100lbs of fat I just want to lose weight. Ever since I've experienced life as an obese man I probably will be content with an athletic body.

A problem I have always had is that I am pear shaped, I always have fat thighs even when I am thin.

I haven't been in a gym since December 2013. When I was thin I was obsessed with getting muscular but ever since I gained 100lbs of fat I just want to lose weight. Ever since I've experienced life as an obese man I probably will be content with an athletic body.

A problem I have always had is that I am pear shaped, I always have fat thighs even when I am thin.
I have pear shaped body problem as well. it's truly a curse

Gymcelling is a joke.

I have a theory that people with depression find it harder to workout and gain muscle for a variety of reasons.

This is just retarded, you won't make any gains working out once a week.
The amount of hairs on my body IQ

2020 06 26 10 46 11

indeed.i have made barely any progress after a year plus of this shit. can barely do 20 pushups, barely a pull-up or two. Weak as fuck. While Chads with gymcelling can do dozens of pushups easy and 10+ pullups no problem.

You haven't tried gymcelling lmao.

It sounds like you just got a gym membership and fucked around on the machines without an actual routine or well-defined goals.

Not trying to insult. I understand that gymcelling is meaningless as an incel, but telling me that you spent a year gymcelling and you can barely do a pullup sounds like you have not truly tried being fit.

You haven't tried gymcelling lmao.

It sounds like you just got a gym membership and fucked around on the machines without an actual routine or well-defined goals.

Not trying to insult.
I did everything possible. you have good muscle genes. I stuck to a proven routine and did everything correctly after hundreds of hours of research.

Did you track your workouts in a log? What were your gains? If you can barely do 1-2 pullups, what did you do on day B? Did you sleep 8 hours a night? Did you ever stall on anything?

Is sleep that important?

Im also seeing barely any gains but I sometimes nap between exercises could that be affecting me

I thought as long as I do everything I should be fine

I would advise against it, but ok.

I did everything possible. you have good muscle genes. I stuck to a proven routine and did everything correctly after hundreds of hours of research.

Just read the thread a bit more and you're 200 lbs at 5'5"? Seriously?

Check at picture below. That was me at 150 lbs, and I'm the same height as you.

I look very pudgy at 150 lbs, I need to be at 140 lbs before I can even start seeing abs.

I cannot imagine what your body shape is like at 200 lbs, at your height that's basically obese.

You don't need to spend time in the gym. If you're serious about gymcelling, the first thing you need is to lose 50, maybe 60 pounds.

You're gonna have to cut sugar, sweets, junk food, fast food and soda, and count your calories.

The only exercise you should be doing is brisk walking.

Maybe after 6 months or so of doing this you can return to the gym.

I'm sorry dude but we're the same height and you have no excuse.

If you don't want to gymcel that's perfectly fine, but don't tell me you have tried.

Attachments

• photo_2019-12-25_10-09-28.jpg
    photo_2019-12-25_10-09-28.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 50
Lifting is massive cope. After reaching or getting close to 300/400/500, chasing 1RMs gets very boring and takes forever.

Is sleep that important?

Im also seeing barely any gains but I sometimes nap between exercises could that be affecting me

I thought as long as I do everything I should be fine

It's essential. You don't gain muscles and strength in the gym. That's where you break them down. You recover and become stronger when you go to sleep after giving your body enough calories and proper nutrients to grow. Your sleep cycle is how your body produces all of the hormones necessary for growth and recovery.

It's essential. You don't gain muscles and strength in the gym. That's where you break them down. You recover and become stronger when you go to sleep after giving your body enough calories and proper nutrients to grow. Your sleep cycle is how your body produces all of the hormones necessary for growth and recovery.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Lifting is massive cope. After reaching or getting close to 300/400/500, chasing 1RMs gets very boring and takes forever.

I stopped going after 1RM after two years into gymcelling.

It's honestly nothing but an ego boost, it doesn't actually help you get stronger, and it increases the risk of injury.

It's honestly nothing but an ego boost, it doesn't actually help you get stronger, and it increases the risk of injury.

If you consistently train anywhere from 70-75%, with deloads when necessary, you can make massive gains without ever doing a 1RM.

Yeah maxing out on a lift more than 2-3 times a year is stupid.

This year I only maxed on bench twice, and only maxed on Squats/deads once.

If you consistently train anywhere from 70-75%, with deloads when necessary, you can make massive gains without ever doing a 1RM.

If I'm ever doing heavy compound lifts, my guideline is that I have to be able to do 6 reps clean, and I judge it based on how it feels. It should be difficult enough that the sixth rep takes effort, but never heavy enough for me to compromise form.

For non-compound lifts like any arm exercises, always slow and controlled, 8-10 reps.

Once I stopped 1RMing like a douche and focusing on form + volume I have gotten much stronger.

If I'm ever doing heavy compound lifts, my guideline is that I have to be able to do 6 reps clean, and I judge it based on how it feels. It should be difficult enough that the sixth rep takes effort, but never heavy enough for me to compromise form.

For non-compound lifts like any arm exercises, always slow and controlled, 8-10 reps.

Once I stopped 1RMing like a douche and focusing on form + volume I have gotten much stronger.
1RMs are fine if you only do them 2-3 times a year (per lift) and program properly.

If you still don't want to do 1RMs then thats fine. Not everyone wants to be a powerlifter.

How old are you rn

So why 5 years

Also you a KHHV? Thats brutal if true
yes KHHV. 5 years is my Meditation spiritual maxing plan that I am doing. I can't have steroids before then as they damage Meditation

yes KHHV. 5 years is my Meditation spiritual maxing plan that I am doing. I can't have steroids before then as they damage Meditation

You made a post about this plan?

If not and if you have time can you elab on it

This makes me rethink suicidemaxxing if its true and souls legit exist
read up on Phowa , is Buddhist technique when about to die they try controlling where their soul shall go

Ideally, your 6-rep worksets should be with a weight you can do 10 reps with for 3-5 sets (3 is enough tbh). The old school Russian protocols are king. They've been experimenting with athletes for over 60 years.

Volume at a moderate weight with 3-5 minute rests seem completely counter-intuitive, but it really works.

R u comparing urself to Instagram fitness chads? U probably heard this a thousand times but They r not representative of what a avg dude can achieve.

indeed.i have made barely any progress after a year plus of this shit. can barely do 20 pushups, barely a pull-up or two.
I dun believe u trained for more than a year while consuming 70-100g protein daily and 2500 calories n only achieved this. Sorry but I really doubt this