Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Quit whining about looks.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Either put up or shut up. Stop making posts that ”looks are all that matter” ”chad lives his life 100x better than us” if that’s the case then just go to lookmax you fucking dope and spend tens of thousands of dollars on surgery just to be a high tier normie.

Either accept that you’ll never look good or delete your account. I’m tired of hearing it. I’ll never spend that much money just to adhere to society’s standards.

I’ll just blackpill more men and encourage them to not self improve. It’s all pointless.

Most of you faggot whitecels could ascend by looksmaxxing just a bit and some of you are above average and have nice jobs. Go ascend or stop whining.

Truecels should lookmax their boneless incel faces by getting lean, growing a beard, and getting a haircut.

Last edited:
Looks and height do indeed matter the most, but attempting to get reconstructive surgery for that that will literally bankrupt you and perhaps not even ascend you as you expected, if truly subhuman, isn't exactly the expected action after that; the brutal fact that you have to consider this at all is what must be looked at, with the removal and lessening of foid privilege, hypergamy, and the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans leading to you to this. :feelsclown:

Anyone who can ascend by softmaxxing is a volcel, not putting in simple tasks to ascend; self improvement only works if you have the genetic potential to do so without wasting thousands of dollars on possibly risky and failing surgeries, as I said. :feelsjuice:

My mental illness cripples my life way more than my looks

ADHD is genetic, others caused by lifelong bullying and isolation
You’re just gonna have to get over it or else you’ll dwell on it too long and develop lifelong revenge fantasies.