Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quit my job, where do I go from here?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I need money to afford shit. My only experience is being an office assistant for 1 year lol. I have no college degree. Antisocial / have social anxiety / autistic

What now jfl

Fish

Neetbuck maxx until then

I need money to afford shit. My only experience is being an office assistant for 1 year lol. I have no college degree. Antisocial / have social anxiety / autistic

What now jfl

View attachment 678752
Work for the government, there’s a million open jobs.

Go eat rice, mang

Retard prison guards with GED earn 100k with benefits and early retirement pension. Flip houses on the side. You be millionaire in 20years.

Get on neetbux and ldar

You can do a H&R Block course on tax prep, it’s free. @Incelius Savage

Get on unemployment and ride it out with copes and free time

Become a sailor

you know the answER buddy boyo

If u live in Europe, Australia, Newzealand then get on neetbuxx, If u are in USA then i am sorry bro but u gotta get a new job asap. From whar i understood USA has no neetbuxx,

go back to office, administrative stuff becoz u already got work experience there

Sell roids to chads outside the gyms.
You make their penis dead in 2 years while profiting monster bucks. Just get a gun first because taiwanese smugglers aren't people to joke with. Easy.

why did you quit
Too long to commute, didn't like what I was doing, not enough pay.

Just pretty miserable and the long commute basically gave me little time to do anything other than wake up, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat.
If u live in Europe, Australia, Newzealand then get on neetbuxx, If u are in USA then i am sorry bro but u gotta get a new job asap. From whar i understood USA has no neetbuxx,

go back to office, administrative stuff becoz u already got work experience there
Unfortunately, I'm in the U.S. lol :forcedsmile:

My advice for you. Go get a quick certification program like CNA. Then overtime and you won’t be poor but it’s a disgusting job

You know already. Once no job you rope because there’s no hope

cool. i got fired from my last job.