Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quit my job, where do I go from here?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

1% better everyday... hopefully.
★★★★★
104d 15h 48m
I need money to afford shit. My only experience is being an office assistant for 1 year lol. I have no college degree. Antisocial / have social anxiety / autistic

What now jfl

Fish

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
108d 6h 23m
Neetbuck maxx until then

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
79d 45m
Go eat rice, mang

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
176d 15h 31m
Retard prison guards with GED earn 100k with benefits and early retirement pension. Flip houses on the side. You be millionaire in 20years.

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 2h 13m
get another job

maybe do web development and slavemaxx

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
★★★★
53d 4h 48m
Get on neetbux and ldar

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Crab in the Crab Bucket
★★★★★
231d 20h 58m
You can do a H&R Block course on tax prep, it’s free. @Incelius Savage

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

coping till death
★★★★★
46d 3h 41m
hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
★★★
9d 7h 9m
Get on unemployment and ride it out with copes and free time

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★
22d 12h 4m
LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
66d 6h 58m
you know the answER buddy boyo

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
264d 20h 41m
Well, I can try to think of my strategy before the situation happened.

Yes:

ABLE

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
82d 17h 52m
If u live in Europe, Australia, Newzealand then get on neetbuxx, If u are in USA then i am sorry bro but u gotta get a new job asap. From whar i understood USA has no neetbuxx,

go back to office, administrative stuff becoz u already got work experience there

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 4m
Sell roids to chads outside the gyms.
You make their penis dead in 2 years while profiting monster bucks. Just get a gun first because taiwanese smugglers aren't people to joke with. Easy.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

1% better everyday... hopefully.
★★★★★
104d 15h 48m
why did you quit
Too long to commute, didn't like what I was doing, not enough pay.

Just pretty miserable and the long commute basically gave me little time to do anything other than wake up, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat.
If u live in Europe, Australia, Newzealand then get on neetbuxx, If u are in USA then i am sorry bro but u gotta get a new job asap. From whar i understood USA has no neetbuxx,

go back to office, administrative stuff becoz u already got work experience there
Unfortunately, I'm in the U.S. lol :forcedsmile:

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★
14d 5h 31m
My advice for you. Go get a quick certification program like CNA. Then overtime and you won’t be poor but it’s a disgusting job

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★
14d 5h 31m

You know already. Once no job you rope because there’s no hope

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
21d 19h 37m
@Heartless is this true or not?
Be patient please.
Depends on the prison, I know certain states don't have pensions for people working Juvenile Facilities, and if you don't work overtime you certainly will never real 100k/y. But if you can work overtime and learn to relax at work, its fucking easy man, then you can not only make more money than the governor of your state (literally had a coworker outearn the gov 2 years in a row and they make 110k/y) but you also get pensions, great healthcare, and more. Also as a branch of law enforcement, most states and provinces will offer discounts too for both State Employees and Law Enforcement. So you make a lot of money, and a lot of restaurants or stores give you 20-50% off everything. I can literally go to a massage parlor and have half paid by my insurance, 50% off the remaining balance, and then pay the rest out of pocket, a 1hr massage is only $60 but I pay $15.

No education is needed. Literally have to be able to talk shit, take shit, and learn that respect is given, not earned, you will pretend to respect these faggot prisoners without them doing a damn thing to achieve it, so long as you do that and don't show disrespect blatantly towards them then you not only make a lot of money, get cheaper shit, great benefits, and more on, but you also get very easy if not dull job.

Do this for 20 years? Get paid out the ass in pension, retire before 50 or keep working and make more bank at retire at 60, draw SS in a few years and get Pension + SS.

As for flipping houses, you can do anything. Several of my coworkers bought and paid off houses, and are now renting them out with fairly malicious contracts, or generous, depending on the dude. But regardless, they are basically having someone pay to increase property value and maintain your property. In a few years, either sell house, or keep increasing rent. It takes a long time to earn your money back, but when you retire its better to have passive 10k/month income + pension + SS and you can sell the houses whenever to big payouts. You can take the 150-450k you spend on houses and property and invest it elsewhere, but houses are fucking awesome since its basically an infinite money machine. One of my coworkers is basically a multimillionaire right now, leveraging houses on houses to get loans and is currently borrowing I think like 10million dollars. He owns over 60 houses and his renters are making the payments for the loan, insurance, enough to cover yearly property taxes, and some left over that goes to house improvement fund and personal bank. With him chipping in his own money, he will have the loans paid off in less than 6 years and retire at 38, with a passive income of $60,000-$95,000 per month.