Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

quit my job because I was tired and bad with interactions

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Yes, I quit my job, decided to turn the fuck on and quit my job. it happened about 14 days ago, still in February; I didn't have any future prospects working there, my Interactions were bad and I didn't feel respected. I stayed for seven months, I joined in July last year.

not going to lie, i loved not having to go back to that place anymore, having to be told bad jokes or be forced to interact socially

i know i can't be neet forever, but i hope my next job things will be better.

Based brother. Elon cuck should fund our neet lifestyle

Same, left my job back in mid January, now living off savings/ a little neetbux, feel much better tbh

What did you work as ?

That's how I felt when I get fired a couple months ago, The freedom is great. But I would still advice looking for another job because moneymaxxing is much better cope than NEETmaxxing.

Being NEET impedes me to build a proper gaming PC.

Worth it if you have some money saved up. However try to be productive during your NEET time don't just waste it on bullshit, like I'm doing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back