Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quick tips to kill the only "disadvantage" of being a woman.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
How to avoid rape(nullify the single disadvantage of looking appealing), quick tutorial:
1. Go out at decent hours.
2. If you have to go out at late hours do it with friends.
3. If you're EXTRA worried have yourself or someone in that group carry pepper spray/a minimal effort weapon.
4. If you re EXTRA EXTRA worried just stop dressing like a total fucking slut with your body completely out on display(Chad will still probably check you out because you're a woman so don't be too sad about hiding some skin).

SUPER mention for the faggots saying "oh, but it's too much work for m'lady and she sacrifices so much by following those incredibly hard steps ;(": Men are statistically MUCH more likely to be victims of violent crime. The chance another guy walks up to you and starts a physical altercation just for the sake of it and just because you're a guy he wants to dominate is A LOT BIGGER than a guy saying "yeah, let's fucking rape this woman I'm passing by". And by A LOT LIKELIER, I'm saying most rape that women complain about(85% of it) happens at the hands of a partner or someone they've been with for a while(friends or lovers, doesn't matter since it still signifies a broken personality detector).

I understand that it's easier to blame men as a whole rather than accept you surround yourself with the wrong people wililingly(because they're too attractive to resist teehee), but let's pretend m'lady can sometimes MAYBE be not exactly completely right.

A lot of ugly old skanks around here carry pistols.

They always say the same pathetic joke. (In case a cop hassled them for it... Even though it's 100% legal for everyone except excons)

"As long as i have this... (Points to cunt with non gun hand) I'm gonna carry this! (Dangerously waves handgun around like a goddamned fool)"

They forget to mention that men are also victims of sexual assault and rape, but they don't mention that because they don't care about us, as per usual.

most rape that women complain about(85% of it) happens at the hands of a partner or someone they've been with for a while(friends or lovers, doesn't matter since it still signifies a broken personality detector).

I understand that it's easier to blame men as a whole rather than accept you surround yourself with the wrong people wililingly
truer words have never been spoken