Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quick bit of advice to youngcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Best advice tbh. This is the minimum threshold. :blackpill::blackpill:

Imagine having to add this line on this forum where people are supposed to be blackpilled and woke! :lul::lul: Quite a few bluepill copers here.

Well we arent exactly a hive mind or echo chamber. People share differing opinions.

But muh shower and pursunality :soy:

Also HGH is useless if your growth plates are closed once that happens your done.

Unless you want acromegaly ofc
Exactly. HGH is completely useless with closed growth plates.
Best advice tbh. This is the minimum threshold. :blackpill::blackpill:

Imagine having to add this line on this forum where people are supposed to be blackpilled and woke! :lul::lul: Quite a few bluepill copers here.
We are slowly turning into cucktears ngl
Some people on here cope way too hard to the point of giving other people false hope. Shit is fucking cancer and should at least warrant a warning.

Massive cope.
HGH wont do shit at 17-19 (age of most youngcels). It would only work if we started at 13 or some shit.
Just invent time travel theory

Some people on here cope way too hard to the point of giving other people false hope. Shit is fucking cancer and should at least warrant a warning.
mfw boomers tell me to just approach other teenage foids, as if they’re not hypergamous & only want Chads

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

mfw boomers tell me to just approach other teenage foids, as if they’re not hypergamous & only want Chads

Never listen to boomers, NEVER.

They are beyond retardation

I could def see some gigacoping ricecel making that shit ngltbhdedsrsjtlyk
Working on time travel to ascend is stupid versus trying to advance genetic editing IMO

Still illegal tho cuz muh human rights jewish manipulation
Nah, all I gotta do is bust the fact that my genetics gave me arthritis at 17, ez sympathy points.

I gave up right around my 16th birthday I think

Yeah and also the ones that cope with telling us to go on HGH which is worse tbh.
FOR THE DELUSIONAL COPERS, HGH IS COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS AFTER GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED/FUSED. Get this in your damn heads already.

On average growth plates close at 16. Using HGH past this age is a terrible idea. Not only that but HGH is expensive as fuck and illegal.
@Lonelycel

If you give up, I don't care, it's your life

Yeah and also the ones that cope with telling us to go on HGH which is worse tbh.
FOR THE DELUSIONAL COPERS, HGH IS COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS AFTER GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED/FUSED. Get this in your damn heads already.

On average growth plates close at 16. Using HGH past this age is a terrible idea. Not only that but HGH is expensive as fuck and illegal.
@Lonelycel
Literally this. Best age to take HGH is in your pre teens unless you are a late bloomer ofc.

Also HGH is useless if your growth plates are closed once that happens your done.

Unless you want acromegaly ofc
HGH puffs your head/face up too, look at leo decaprio and joe rogan in their 20s

Last edited:
btw @Inline-g @ItsOver4cel cut it out with the post maxxing spam NOW. THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC, THIS IS INCELDOM DISCUSSION. If you do it again I'm reporting you to mods. I'm not gonna put up with any of this shit.

Last edited:
Beware brudah there are some fags out there who want us the welldoer postmaxxers dead :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
just make stinkies on part of the forum that has rule against low effort
btw @Inline-g @ItsOver4cel cut it out with the post maxxing spam NOW. THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC, THIS IS INCELDOM DISCUSSION. If you do it again I'm reporting you to mods. I'm not gonna put up with any of this shit.

I'm a 5'3 facially 3/10 SEAcel. Now what?
LDAR that’s what. I’m the same height but probably 5/10 facially. If it’s over for me it’s 100% over for you my man.

Thats me. But im frameless and my face is literal 0/10.
JFL eople who call themselves 0/10s and 1/10s are lying 99% of the time. You're probably just a 2.5-3/10 at worst. You realise sub3 is basically deformed, right?

JFL eople who call themselves 0/10s and 1/10s are lying 99% of the time. You're probably just a 2.5-3/10 at worst. You realise sub3 is basically deformed, right?
Deformed. Thats what my face is. People give me looks of disgust anywhere i go.