Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Questioning my existence.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I often ponder about why I exist. Why were atoms rearranged to form some coping incel on his forum with fellow subhumans. What purpose do I serve in the universe. Just think about it. The fucking universe rearranged some atoms that's now moving other atoms to complain about their rearrangement of atoms. Srs wtf.

The only thing I can think of is the fact that the universe is literally so huge that this somehow had to happened at some point. That's all it keeps coming back to. It just had to happen.

And if that's the answer then we are truly more unlucky than anyone could imagine. Think about the fact that out of all the atoms in the universe, out of all of the fucking possibilities you ended up as a subhuman.

This is the point where most relicucks would say that there has to be a meaning behind it and that there's a reason for our existence. This is one of the biggest copes out there. The true black pill is that there is absolutely no reason for our existence other than the sheer mass of possibilities in the universe.

My brain hurts just by thinking of how immeasurably unlucky we all are.

Welcome to "Nihilism and Determinism 101".

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Why are we still here

After years of considering this I reached the same conclusion. Nothing matters, which means I could be going Uninstall, go to events and shit but my monkey brain prevents me. Sometimes I laugh at the absurdity of it all, sometimes I rage but usually I just feel tired of existing.

After years of considering this I reached the same conclusion. Nothing matters, which means I could be going Uninstall, go to events and shit but my monkey brain prevents me. Sometimes I laugh at the absurdity of it all, sometimes I rage but usually I just feel tired of existing.
Tbh I think psychedelics is the only way to get true joy out of this life.